• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I Find This.. A Bit.. Hunorous.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
I was a big fan of the TV show Dallas when it was on the air, and was recently watching a few short clips of the original show.

Apparently, there is a real Oil and Gas company called Ewing Oil, which long predates the original show's airing.

Their website is.

www.EwingOil.com.

As the show is a distant fuzz in my brain, was the company name on the show Ewing Oil? Or a slight difference? If the same, wonder how the owners of the company felt, considering how the Ewings were portrayed (conniving, despicable, Mr. Grinch-like, and so rich they could do anything. Hmmm...sounds like some politicians these days.....).

Yes, rdhd. For most of the show's history, the company was called Ewing Oil. That is, until one of JR Ewing's dirty deals caused the government to shut the company down.

Actually, JR Ewing, played by the great Larry Hagman, was the despicable one. His brother Bobby, was more,, honorable, and also had a lot of hot ladies lol.

In one of the episodes.. Bobby, played by Patrick Duffy, tickled his wife Pam, played by Victoria Principal, gave her a tickle in the ribs. Yes, she was ticklish, and did have a good reaction.

Ok, so forget the typical Mary Ann or Ginger question. The real question is.....Pam or Sue Ellen? :)

Pam, definitely, especially when Dallas was on the air.

Victoria Principal was gorgeous back then.

Um, lol, I have no idea what show you guys are referring to. Is this back during the black and white era? Or more near the 60's, 70's, and 80's?

Dallas went on the air in 1978 and off the air in 1991. It was one of the longest running shows in TV History. A night time soap opera centering on the lives of a wealthy Texas Oil Family called The Ewings.

Dallas huh? Hmmm...I think I may have skimmed past that one day while channel surfing. Was it like Miami Vice or was it more Soapish like All My Children or stuff like that?

It was a prime-time soap..... but who the hell shot J.R. ? (That part was an end-of-season teaser.... They actually shot footage of each character shooting J.R. Ewing, including J.R. himself.....)

His sister in law Kristin shot him.. It was at the end of the second season in 1980.

Oh, and by the way, a small tidbit for ladder boy lol.

I'm sure I had seen the episode before, but it was a long time ago, and maybe I didn't pay attention, or was not interested then.

In the fifth episode of the show.

Victoria Principal. (Pam Ewing) took off her shoes, and climbed a ladder barefoot.

There had been a fight between Pam and JR.

Pam needed to get away from the family.

She goes to a barn, took off her shoes, climbed a barn ladder barefoot, and went to go sit on a stack of hay on the second level of the barn.

I watched the episode last night for the first time in many years, and noticed that scene.

I was a big fan of the TV show Dallas when it was on the air, and was recently watching a few short clips of the original show.

^Where is it being shown nowadays?^

Apparently, there is a real Oil and Gas company called Ewing Oil, which long predates the original show's airing.

^Interesting article.^

Their website is.

www.EwingOil.com.

Surprisingly people have never heard of this show.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back