• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I Had a Wonderful Weekend

inflight82

TMF Novice
I had a very wonderful weekend. *A lot of really neat things have been happening, including me having a tickle partner again, and I've just been processing it all these past few days.

I have a friend from awhile back. *We've known each other since we were kids and we had some interesting times during our college years when we shared an apartment. *My friend was gay and I had been discovering bisexuality and during our time together we became sexually intimate. *I already knew during this time that I had a very strong tickling fetish but I hadn't shared it with him. *But we did tickle each other playfully on occasion and he discovered my secret as our intimacy grew. *I didn't know it but he had suspected I had a thing for tickling for awhile. *I was rather enthusiastic in these playful tickles I suppose and sometimes didn't quite conceal having an erection. *But there was this one moment when we were on the bed and we got into one of these playful tickles while we were naked. *He started tickling me and my body pretty much advertised with a neon sign that this was a major turn on and in that moment he laughed and told me I must have a tickle fetish.

I was mortified at first. *I had come from a pretty conservative upbringing and hadn't really had time to explore and understand this fetish and having it all come out like that really threw me for a loop. *At that age I still felt dirty just saying the word fetish. *Fortunately he was very understanding and told me that everyone had some kind of silly turn on and that just happened to be mine.

But things really progressed from there. *Being able to be open about this kink that I loved with him was very liberating. *I was more partial to being tickled and he developed an enjoyment of tickling me and our sessions grew increasingly exciting. *It started with me just lying back on the bed and letting him tickle me as a part of foreplay but it became ever more intense. *I had had fantasies of being tied up and tickled and we explored those as well. *Eventually we were having sessions where he would tie me down on the bed and just destroy me with tickling. *I haven't been on any roller coaster as crazy as those tickles were.

Unfortunately after college we drifted apart and started living different lives and when he moved out of town I found myself wondering if the whole thing had been just a phase we went through. *I still enjoyed tickling but as I said we had drifted apart. *Something about our relationship just didn't solidify. *We remained friends and talked with each other but that was it for the next several years. *Only now things have changed again.

About a month ago my friend had moved back into town and I invited him to stay at my house while looking for a place to live. *Living together we've been catching echoes from back when we were in college and we've started getting very close again. *We've become sexual once more and over the weekend we tapped into this tickling past.

We've always had a kind of playful relationship and I had taken a shower and as I was coming out of the bathroom he slipped around behind me and tickled my sides. *He got me laughing and I retreated to my bed but he followed me. *He asked me if I remembered those crazy tickling games and of course they were burned in my memory. *We were both laughing and he sat down on the bed and pulled my towel away. *I have this spot about half an inch below my bellybutton where I am extremely ticklish. *Back in college he would torment me with this spot while I was tied to the bed, worming his finger around in it and making me laugh until I was pleading for it to stop. *It was a crazy spot to be tickled in because it was quite arousing and at the same time it was murder. *He started working that spot and I curled up and laughed harder than I have laughed in a while. *He kept worming his finger into that spot and my mind was racing as much as my heart because it's such a maddening ticklish spot but at the same time I was so excited by what all was happening that I didn't know how to process it.

I managed to roll onto my belly and when I did that he straddled me and tickled my bottom. *That was very arousing but he didn't linger there long. He moved forward and bear hugged my legs so he could tickle the bottoms of my feet. *He stayed there and tickled me until I couldn't breathe. *After that he laid next to me. *He laughed and said he was going to ask if I had enjoyed that but there was ample evidence that I was already. *I laughed too and hugged him. *It had been a long time since anyone had tickled me like that.

I've been thinking of asking him to forego his house hunting and live with me. *I've given a few days to muse on it because I don't want this to just be about tickling but I know he and I feel something very deep and special that goes beyond that. *That tickling definitely reminded me of the joy of living with someone who is spontaneous and fun loving. *And we've known each other our whole lives. *We've had a lot of experiences together. *I know I'm rambling after the tickle story but I just needed a place to unpackage that.

Sounds like you have a lot of positive things happening! Enjoy it!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back