• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tied & Tickling Experience with my First Girlfriend - M/F, Mostly Feet

tk35

Hi guys,

So I’ve only posted one story here previously, but it was well received, so I’ve been meaning to post another. If you’ve read the other one, you’ll know I write long stories, just because I really like the stories where the writer sets the scene, so that’s what I’ll try to do here. So yeah, this is going to be another long one, and once again I swear every detail is true. Settle in…

This story involves my first proper girlfriend, who I lost my virginity to, and dated for a couple of years in my teens. She was also pretty much my ideal girl. For the purposes of this story, let’s call her June. Now I’ve loved petite little Asian girls my whole life, and June was the epitome of that fantasy girl. Half Chinese / half Malaysian, all of 5”2’ tall & less than 100 lbs, petite little figure, obviously not big breasts but they were certainly perfectly formed, and last but not least – the most perfect pair of tiny cute feet. I don’t know what size they were, but very small, and very smooth, the soles a delicious pink colour. June was a really girly girl, always primping & preening, and this included taking very good care of her feet. They were always so well looked after, no callouses or dead skin, so soft, and the nails always well-trimmed & painted.

I think part of the reason she took such good care of her feet was that, from early in our relationship, it was clear that I freakin’ loved them. Also, from early in our relationship, it was clear that those cute little feet that I craved so much were ticklish as all hell. Which was something I capitalised on every opportunity I could.

Anyway, on the night of the story I’m about to describe, we were both 18. I was still living at home. My parents had got into the habit of going to see a movie every Saturday night. Like every weekend, without fail. Now as any horny teenager still living with Mom & Dad knows, an empty house is like striking gold. So I’d gotten into the habit of inviting June over on Saturday nights, just after my parents left, then getting busy for a couple of hours before my parents got back. We’d always take off before they got back, usually just partying with friends somewhere else, so my folks wouldn’t even know June had been around (they were quite a traditional couple, so would not have approved of the shenanigans that went on while they were away.)

So on one such typical Saturday night, June came over & we knew we’d have the house to ourselves for at least two hours. So naturally we made a beeline for my bedroom & started fooling around. I’d gotten her down to her bra & panties, which I distinctly remember were a very feminine sky blue colour. And she still had on her little white ankle socks. She had been wearing white sneakers, but had taken those off at the door. Then I looked her in the eye & asked: “Can I tie you up?”

This was nothing new to her – we’d been engaging in light bondage since early in our relationship. And of course she knew that being tied up also involved tickling. Like Anj, the girl I described in my other story, June was not a big fan of being tied & tickled, mainly because of how deathly ticklish she was. I know it was torture for her, but she indulged me, because at the time we were very much in love. So maybe her allowing herself to be tied up & tickled for 5 minutes was like me going & watching some awful chick flick with her. We do these things for the ones we love.

So June smiled to me & said it was okay. I quickly retrieved my restraints from my hiding place up the top of my wardrobe (goddam I hope my Mum never found those during her regular bouts of spring cleaning.)
I fastened cuffs around June’s tiny wrists & then attached the ropes attached to the cuffs to the feet on either side of the bed. So she was lying on her back, arms outstretched, tied to each side of the bed. I asked her to see if she could get away, and she struggled for a bit before saying there was no way. Okay, time for fun.

I lay between her legs & started to lightly dance my fingers across her midriff, causing her to giggle immediately. But her upper body was never terribly ticklish – if anything, I think she might have enjoyed this part. I knew she liked being tied up, but she just didn’t like having her feet tickled. Upper body she could handle though. I moved up to her armpits, exposed with her arms outstretched, and her giggling picked up a bit, but she was still very in control. Still, I did this for a while, just because I didn’t want to be selfish, and wanted to do something I suspected she enjoyed, before getting down to what I really wanted to do.

After a few minutes of light teasing, I got off her & grabbed a second pair of cuffs. I wrapped one around each of her ankles. I distinctly remember her saying “oh no!” as I did this, because she knew what this meant. I then wrapped the rope attached to one cuff around her ankles, binding them together. The rope on the other cuff I fastened to the foot of my bed, so her legs were held in place. I also remember her commenting that she still had her socks on, and I reassured her I would take care of that.

With my girlfriend now totally immobilised on my bed, I slid under her legs, so I was lying in the opposite direction to her, on my back, with the soles of her feet right in front of my face. June was so short that I could get into this position & still not be hanging off the end of the bed. I like this position, because I had found previously when I tied her to the bed, she still had enough mobility to move her feet away, or angle them down so the soles were pushing down in to the bed, preventing my access. But in this position, her feet were right in front of me & there was nothing she could do about it.

I gave her socked feet a few initial strokes, getting little squeals from her. But I couldn’t last very long like this. I loved June’s feet, and needed to see them bare. I quickly whipped off her socks. Again, she said “oh no!”

Without any hesitation, I started stroking my fingers up & down her smooth soles. June dissolved into a fit of giggles, unable to hold it back under the relentless tickling sensation on the soles of her feet. I moved around her feet, trying out each area, swapping out gentle stroking for quickly scribbling my fingers across her soles. The heels were the least sensitive, although she was still laughing pretty hard as I worked them over. Then I moved up to her instep, and her laughter sky-rocketed. She was very sensitive here. I spent long agonising seconds dancing my fingers over her arches, while poor June shrieked with laughter. I was glad our house was far away from our neighbours, because June was very loud whenever we did the tickling thing.

I tried the sides of her feet, the bit that frames the arches, and surprisingly she was almost as ticklish here. The laughter was still coming thick & fast. I’m a big fan of dialogue between tickler & ticklee, and I always remember things that different ticklees have said to me over the years. On this instance, June came out with: “It’s not fair!”
Obviously once a ticklee starts talking I try to keep it going. “What’s not fair?” I enquired innocently, while still dancing my fingers over her soles.

“I can’t move! I can’t do anything about it! Aaaahahahahaha!” June dissolved back into helpless laughter, but when she spoke her voice had carried a tone of utmost frustration, that she was being tortured, reduced to a babbling mess, and not being able to do anything to stop it. Her words were music to my ears. But she did say one even sweeter thing later in this encounter.

After a few minutes I decided to give her a break. I could feel her breathing heavily as she regained her composure. I just lay there looking at her beautiful soles. “How are you going?” I asked.
“It’s pretty bad,” she replied. “So ticklish.”

That last part hardly needed to be said. It was pretty clear. “Can you go another round?” I asked, hopefully.

Eventually she confirmed, yes she could. “But it can’t be as long as that last one. I can’t take much more.”

“Okay,” I agreed. But there was one thing I really wanted to try tonight. Something I hadn’t done before. There was only one thing bothering me about my tickling sessions with June, and that was that she would always instinctively scrunch her toes down whenever I was working over her soles, minimising the ticklishness. This was especially a problem since, by far, the most ticklish part of her feet was right under the toes, sort of at the top of the balls of her feet, right where the toes attach. I don’t know about you guys, but on every girl I’ve tickled, this one spot seems to be the absolute worst.

But I’d had an idea of how to solve the toe-scrunching problem. Remember, this was pre-internet era (yeah yeah, I’m an old bastard), so the idea of toe-ties wasn’t immediately obvious. But it was something I’d been thinking about. Wasn’t even sure it would work, but I thought now would be the ideal time to try. So I squeezed out from my spot under June’s legs and went back to my wardrobe.

“What are you doing?” she asked.

“Just getting something.”

June sounded rightfully concerned. “What?”

“You’ll see.” I returned with a piece of cord that I’d procured specifically for this purpose. Thinner than the ropes on the cuffs, but much thicker & softer than string. String would have dug into her toes & hurt her, which I did not want.

“What are you going to do with that?”
I thought it best to tell her upfront. I wanted her to be fully on board with anything we did. If she ever strongly objected to something, of course I wouldn’t do it. That’s just the decent thing to do. But fortunately, this time, despite clearly having serious reservations, she said it was okay. Again, I think this was just born out of a desire to make me happy. She knew I wanted to do this thing, and even if it was going to suck for her, she said it was okay.

I got back into position under her legs, and tied the cord around one of her big toes. Then I looped it around the other big toe a few times, binding them together. Finally, I pulled her feet back into an upright position, then pulled her big toes back as far as they could comfortably go, before tying the end of the cord to the rope that bound her ankles together. Lying back & admiring my handiwork, June’s feet were now completely exposed, the skin on the soles pulled taut, and the deliciously ticklish area at the base of her toes open & unprotected. I checked the toe ties weren’t hurting her at all, and she confirmed they weren’t.

I looked around her feet & met her eye as she lifted her head & looked down at me. She looked worried. I mischievously wiggled my fingers in the air. “Coochie coochie coo!” I said. Then I lowered my hands & quickly scribbled my fingers across that most ticklish of spots.
June’s reaction was explosive. She howled with laughter, before quickly descending into unintelligible babble. Through it all, I could tell she was trying to beg me to stop. “Hahahahahaha! Noooooo! Please… hahahhahaha! Please staaaaap! Hahahahahaha! I can’t do this! Seriously! I can’t!”

I know it was cruel of me to continue in the face of this, but I was in heaven. I had my dream girl tied down & helpless, unable to defend her gorgeous feet at all as I tickled them, reducing her into hysterics. I must have continued for three minutes, but no doubt it felt like an eternity for June.

Eventually I eased off, not stopping entirely, but lightening up enough so she could speak. That’s when she said the words that are still burned in my memory to this day. “Seriously,” she said, “you need to stop now. I’m on the verge of going insane!”

Again I needed to keep her talking. I continued to lightly stroke her soles, making her giggle. “Why are you on the verge of going insane?” I asked.

“Because, it just too unbearable. I can’t stand it.”

I knew I should have stopped then, but the sight of those helpless feet in front of me was too much. “Really? So you don’t want me to keep doing this…” I resumed furiously tickling under her toes. Again June laughed like no one would ever laugh under any other circumstances.
“AAAAAHAHAHAHA! PLEASE STOP! FUCK! I CAN’T…! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

I continued for maybe another minute before I knew to stop pushing my luck. I stopped & quickly untied June. After a few moments of cuddling she was okay, if a little shell-shocked by the whole experience. She said having her toes tied back made the whole thing ten times worse, that she’d never felt more out of control than when I was tickling her just now & she could do literally nothing to defend herself.
I felt pretty much ready to blow my load upon hearing those words. Needless to say I went out of my way to make her happy after enduring that, although I must admit we had to go two times, because the first time I came within a minute because I was so turned on by what had just happened. Again, June was understanding, and we laughed it off.

So yeah, that’s the story. Another long one, sorry. Let me finish by saying I’ve got mad love for the girls like June, who indulge this fetish, and sometimes go through something that is genuinely tortuous to them, just to ensure their partner gets his jollies. Much respect to those special people. If you find one like that, treat them right.

I’ll post again about June at some point, we had many good times like this. Or I’m happy to answer any questions about this particular encounter.

Otherwise, peace out guys, and as always – much love to the community.

Excellent story, and very well told. I appreciate the detail you've put into both of your stories - makes the experience of reading them far more vivid.

I look forward to reading your future tales when you have a chance to write them!

Ahhhh, those early memories! They are always the best! Great job and especially, great girlfriend!

Beautiful, and never worry about length. I hope there'll be more . . . it's these kinds of stories I find myself going back to again.

Many thanks for the feedback guys, and good to know I don't have to worry about being a long-winded twat.

I'm currently trying to tee up a session with Anj (girl from my first story) in the new year, so will be sure to post a report of that if & when it eventuates.

Did you ever worship her feet & did she enjoy it or was she too ticklish to enjoy it? Some women that are very ticklish actually enjoy having their feet worshipped & it only tickles them a little & they do that sexy giggle that's so damn hot! I'm a bit of an oldie too, back in the eighties you were lucky to find a woman like that & you had to be careful when trying to find out because you didn't want to be labeled a weirdo in H.S. school, things weren't as open as today.

Did you ever worship her feet & did she enjoy it or was she too ticklish to enjoy it? Some women that are very ticklish actually enjoy having their feet worshipped & it only tickles them a little & they do that sexy giggle that's so damn hot! I'm a bit of an oldie too, back in the eighties you were lucky to find a woman like that & you had to be careful when trying to find out because you didn't want to be labeled a weirdo in H.S. school, things weren't as open as today.

Yes I worshipped her feet several times. They were just so beautiful, so any opportunity to get close to them - I was keen. She actually really enjoyed the worshipping, to the point that it became something she asked me to do, instead of me asking to do it. She did do a very sexy giggle, like you mentioned, but on the whole she enjoyed it. The only thing she couldn't stand was when I would run my tongue back & forth under the curls of her toes. Like I mentioned in the story, under the toes was a real hotspot for her, and it didn't matter what touched there - tongue, fingers, toys - she'd immediately scream & pull away.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back