• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Unexpected Tickling M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Terry had the bed set up and now needed to find his victim and knew just where to go on a Friday night, his favourite hunting ground 'The Swan Pub' which was known being a Gay cruise area but being somewhere bi-curious and closet gay men frequented and this Friday night Terry spied the 30 yr old suited executive in the darkened corner of the pub. Terry sat opposite him at the table and noted the guy a little drunk smiled to himself and clocked the guy's wedding ring.

"You alrright I'm Terry and you!" said the attractive 25yr old

"Guy" said the other man "Guy Marsell and a bit drunk sorry"

"That's cool, bad day then!" said Terry

"Wife said we needed a break and has gone home to her parents!"

"Right and you thought you'd visit 'The Swan' that's curious, so er are you?"

"I um well I"

"That's cool with me, you've wondered what it's about and not the first or the last mate so let's get you another"

"Lager yeah thanks" responded Guy

"Right lager" said Terry and got himself one too

He returned to the table and asked Guy if he'd ever acted upon his urges, fantasies and Guy shook his head and Terry whispered but that he'd like to but not be in control of it so not feel responsible for it and Guy nodded, so taken advantage of involuntarily and being drunk incapable of stopping it from happening which is why you came to 'The Swan' tonight Guy and the man nodded.

"Yeah of course and my flat is around the corner and the wife away nobody any the wiser if we leave right now and head over there and make fantasy a reality!" Terry said seductively and convincingly.

Within 30 minutes Guy was sat on the sofa in Terry's flat as Terry eyed the 6'1" dark haired, dark eyed Guy Marsell and gave him another can of lager before coaxing him to the bedroom and he stripping Guy to his briefs and socks saying the fantasy being he was in control and noted Guy hardening in his briefs as he lay him on the bed and then secured him having said he needed to be restrained so the fantasy of involuntary seduction was the scenario and ignoring a protest blindfold Guy saying it would magnify every sensation and stroked over Guy's dick in his briefs making him gasp.

"Nice loafer shoes Guy and size 13's unlucky for some!" joked Terry as he knelt facing both feet in black nylon socks "Feet smelling like feet trapped in shoes all day and evening getting very sweaty inside these socks and a foot rub relaxing!"

"Um well I don't like to be touched on my feet" responded Guy

"Right I guess too ticklish!"

"Um I'm er not ticklish no!" responded Guy

"Okay but a foot rub not something you'll enjoy so 13 the appropriate size for you then and such thin socks Guy and nylon which makes them sweaty, sticking to your feet like a second skin and black socks my favourites and worn by business men like you and seen when I dropped my pen on the floor in the pub, you too drunk to notice but decided then and there guy to bring you home with me as nothing I like more than a big pair of feet to play with and a real bonus if the man's ticklish but you've said you're not ticklish on your feet but they are Mmmmm smelling like feet so very appealing Guy but I have your ankles tied together Guy as it makes it easier to tickle both feet at once and it doesn’t take much effort for me to make victims scream, and keep screaming until I feel like stopping." Terry said as he grinned looking at the big socked feet facing him.

Guy flinched as Terry sniffed both socked soles taking in the musky scent of the socks that had contained both feet through the day to the night. He saw from this reaction that Guy's feet were sensitive and told him he imagined Guy at work in his office and he being under his desk slipping off both shoes and sniffing his socked feet and teasing them both seeing his socked toes wiggling in surprise at being touched. Hearing this Guy's feet flexed making Terry smile.

"So Guy remember the fantasy you're here unwillingly and unable to stop what happens happening and I am in control and can do what I like with you and things you like so caressing your dick through your briefs and things you don't like feeling up your feet and so I am going to taunt you and torment you so give you foot rubs in your socks and barefoot because like I say feet are my thing and you being straight and not liking your feet touched too much of a temptation to resist plus they have such an intoxicating aroma!"

"Please noo not my feet I can't take it they're!"

"That's it hold your foot still for me, try to relax as I feel up your warm, moist right sole, what a foot Guy Mmmm fuck yeah so smooth in this thin sock, try not to wiggle your toes or I might think feeling your foot tickles and you said it doesn't and won't when I lighten my touch after examining it to see where fondling it gets the greatest reaction from you so massaging along the sole and across the arch, keep breathing deeply that's it as my fingers slide to your toes, you know Guy the worst thing to tell a tickler is you're not ticklish, it's like red rag to a bull as he'll be determined to find out!" teased Terry

"Nooo please not my feet!"

"That's it relax left foot now Guy, don't squirm, remember your feet aren't ticklish, they don't respond to being tickled at all but Mmmm love inhaling them, the odour of them smells fantastic Guy and more so as I lightly stroke each socked sole so your socked toes wiggle in my face so that's it keep wiggling them for me as I trace my fingers up n' down these socked soles in various patterns and inhaling your personal foot smell massaging these big, masculine socked feet and then lightly caressing them and I'm seeing your toes flinching a little Guy"

Terry firmly rubbed each foot and then the rubbing got lighter and became a soft caressing and even lighter to a tickle as he ran both hands over a foot each and Guy squirmed and seemed to laugh so Terry massaged each socked sole faster saying that Guy would get used to the sensation soon as using the pads of his fingers he rubbed each sole and then Guy kicked his feet and Terry teased him

"Sorry I'm not that good at rubbing feet, I didn't mean to tickle your feet Guy!"."

Guy yelled "It didn't tickle!"

"Right okay so you were laughing from the foot rub, well you must be ticklish but if you say you're not then I'll just very lightly continue stroking your feet as I get a buzz with guy's feet no pun intended but yeah these feet for sure guy and glad your wife's away as you're a welcome weekend guest!" and saying this Terry then tickled Guy's socked feet mercilessly! Guy tried to fight the inevitable but he burst out laughing!"

"HahahaStopCUT IT OUT!" Guy yelled as Terry asked him to cut what out?" seeing both squirming socked feet

"Hahahahaha! Stop tickling me!" yelled Guy

"Oh but you're not even ticklish Guy!" said Terry continuing the light tickling "Tickle tickle tickle!"

"Pleasenooo haha stop just hahahaha stophahhahahahhaha!" begged Guy

"Let's massage these feet and get them really hot as hot feet the most sensitive Guy as you need to be punished being a bad boy telling me your feet weren't ticklish and even massaged now it tickled as Terry noticed. "I knew you were ticklish when I pulled off your loafers and secured your feet to the bed making sure as I cuffed them each socked sole quickly stroked as you were distracted having your feet secured and have to tell you that it is probable you wished your feet weren't as I am a merciless tickler Guy but it could be worse I could have been a rapist! The only part of you that'll be raped is your feet as I do believe you're a foot virgin needing breaking in during this all-nighter session!"

"Nooo please I really hate my feet touched!" Guy pleaded

"I know Guy, I believe you, perhaps your worst nightmare but that's not my problem, it's yours and look on the bright side, you'll not be harmed and infact no marks on you to see at all but you will never forget the ordeal obviously but you wanted to be controlled by another man and you will be!"

"It's going to tickle like hell when I get into action Guy, no giggles stifled, both feet flexing, toes splaying and clenching to my satisfaction as under the threat of tickles you'll obey instructions!" said Terry as he continued the kneading motion on the socked soles of Guy's feet and working both feet over as he said they smelled so amazing he bet they tasted ripe as Guy gasped!

Terry teasing him saying that he would need to experience a thorough footbath which was Terry's speciality saying licklish feet his forte as he loved sucking, licking and nibbling toes stepping things up a notch or two liking tickling with his tongue and teeth as he stared at both socked feet and inhaled their smell still massaging them both and then drove his face into both soles and began rubbing his nose all over them saying he loving the fact they were so sweaty and smelly and seeing from his nose attack that really the slightest touch on his socked feet freaked Guy out and uncapped the small bottle of oil, colourless and odourless and poured it over both socked feet making Guy jump!

"You know Guy for men with ticklish feet when they're oiled it's really excruciatingly ticklish on their bare feet to have their soles brushed but I figured I'd try a new technique seeing your socked feet are moist and oil them up and massage your oiled socked feet as my prime concern is tickling your feet and enjoying initiating you into tickle torture! Indulging in light tickling, hard tickling, fast tickling, slow tickling using every skill in my tickle repertoire because I can, because I want to and because you're feet are so damn ticklish!"

Terry finger brushed teasingly over the socked soles of Guy's feet and saw him bite his lower lip to keep giggles controlled as the ticklish sensation was comparable with an electric shock for Guy but he could stop his feet from flinching. Terry then wiggled five fingers on the socked soles and wiggled them fast and effectively so Guy gritted his teeth. With every stroke from Terry's determined fingers the urge to laugh became stronger and stronger for Guy but he fought it so needed working on.

"You know Guy there's nothing more exciting for me than playing with another man's feet in socks and bare, sure I'll feather your dick and balls later and eventually having edged you then jerk you off and once you've shot your load tickle the fuck out of your feet as it wil be hellish as they'll be ticklish as hell make no mistake about that. These oiled socked feet feel good, I get a real feel up of your very warm feet inside them, you can feel me fondling them right?" taunted Terry

"Yes please let me go please!" pleaded Guy

Guy gritted his teeth when he felt Terry's wiggling fingers on the oiled socked soles of his feet, wiggling fast and effectively over them and with every stroke of the damn fingers the urge to laugh grew stronger and stronger inside him as he tried to keep his laughter in with all his might but he was fighting a losing battle.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" he laughed. "OOOOHOOHOOHEEHEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"That's better Guy and fuck I love seeing your black socked feet flinch being so ticklish and how the black socks are now more stuck to your shapely soles but you best do as I say and wiggle your toes for me and press your hot, sweaty size 13 feet into my face and wipe them over it back and forth so you smear me with your foot sweat and I breathe in your intoxicating footsmell as it gets me higher than any drug you can mention and your feet have got me addicted already and you're my helpless, vulnerable plaything; come on socked feet now!"

Guy hesitated and so Terry pushed his face harder into them and began licking the sides and soles of the black socked feet and holding each foot licked more insistently and the oiled and saliva coated socks nice n' wet they smelled strong as Terry persisted in focusing oral attention on them both, licking them harder and sniffing them! Then massaged them both saying as he knew Guy hated his feet being touched he needing to educate him into dealing with it happening and accepting them being orally enjoyed and emphasised this slobbering all over them, licking quickly over each socked sole drenching them in saliva as Guy groaned. Tickles unless you rub your socked feet up n' down my face Terry told Guy who reluctantly did so hearing Terry taking deep whiffs from them both, the black socks so damp and vinegary to the taste Terry lapped at them wildly, licking and smelling the moist socks and massaging Guy's and sucking his toes through his socked feet.

"Mmmm fuck these feet smell good!" said Terry taking deep breaths cherishing the smell of them saying he imagined how Guy must be hating the fact another man was getting off on his foot smell and taste in his socks and dreadiing the time this nylon protection from a sadistic foot fiend would be removed leaving his bare feet exposed to be systematically foot raped!"

"Please noo please it's enough please!" begged Guy

"Guy look you've got some seriously ticklish feet even in socks, your fantasy was to be dominated by another guy and my guilty pleasure is a guy's feet and straight guy's so 'The Swan' my hunting ground and tonight you're my prey and like the others won't say anything or the wife get's to know as you'll be filmed later as insurance so I can call you at work and have you visit me, not all men get a second invite but a couple like you who still find it hard to endure their feet toyed with are pretty regular visitors as from tonight you'll be but also my weekend guest!" taunted Terry

“Fuck, no I really can’t take it.” begged Guy

"Sure you can as well you don't have a choice and like I say I've not even started enjoying your bare feet yet Guy and have plenty of treats in store for them, some more bearable than others but all pretty tortuous to begin with but you can only blame yourself for having ticklish feet. I tell Hassan the same thing, he's Turkish and a policeman with size 12's which work up a delicious smell working and 6 months later as ticklish as they ever were but imagine if his film was posted to his superiors so I often enjoy Turkish delight and quite like to see him give yours a workout and then he will know you and can I am sure arrange for you to be arrested if you don't join in a regular threesome arrangement, we'll see if he's busy this weekend!" teased Terry.

Guy's body was sweat soaked as he struggled uselessly against his captor still begging to be let go but soon squirmed as Terry tickled the sole of each socked foot with one finger and then started to tickle a little harder pushing his fingers with more pressure into the hot and now very wet socked feet and sped up the tickling so Guy's head shook from side to side on the pillow as Terry told him it was 'Torture Time' very soon! He held both socked feet to his nose breathing in Guy's hot manly scent stroking both socked soles hearing Guy giggle and licking the nylon socked soles socks as their sweat moistened his face. Terry licked under Guy's socked toes wet from so much sweating and so hot and salty and licked across both socked feet feeling the warmth and wetness on each foot and licked Guy's arches as he groaned again and then sucked the socked toes. It was so fucking hot for Terry, his appetite insatiable!

Guy's foot stink now a familiar scent for Terry he gazed at the perfect shape of Guy's socked feet as he licked the socked soles and told to do so again Guy slid his socked soles over Terry's face as opening his mouth Terry took Guy's toes in his lips mouthful by mouthful imagining how embarrassing and humiliating it must be for his ticklish victim. Terry could feel Guy's toes inside the nylon fabric wiggling and flexing as the socked feet pressed into his face and he ran his tongue over the soft fabric as he sniffed both socked feet, his to enjoy and their raunchy smell driving him insane with lust as Guy moaned as his feet were lickled and massaged as he was helpless and restrained! Terry just licked and licked and put his mouth on Guy's socked toes and then his soles.

"Guy you know the warm, moist feeling of your socked feet is so tantalizing as your socked feet hang over the end of the bed and I pull them to my face and breathe in your foot smell and I see your dick flacid as it really is horrible having your feet given so much unwelcomed attention which gets my dick so hard as you feel my thumbs deeply massage your arches as I simultaneously sniff along your toes as they involuntarily wiggle as they smell so raunchy and I nibble them, that's it wiggle, wiggle, wiggle them for me, your wife's a lucky bitch in bed with these feet at night but not appreciating them but that's fine as I will be when I sleep with them, both feet right by my face, Hold your laughter in Guy as they'll be time to laugh your socks off as they will be as I take full advantage of exploiting your greatest weakness your insanely ticklish size 13 feet!" Terry verbally teased his tickle captive!

Terry started to stroke downward with his fingertips, all along Guy's right sole, from the ball of his foot down to his heel and now the intense ticklish sensation hit him like a thunderbolt

"HahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Guy laughed and laughed loudly as he having very sensitive, very ticklish feet.

Terry kept stroking, toes to heel, raking the sole of Guy's right socked foot.

"HeheheheheheHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!"

"Let's give you the full works Guy!" said Terry as he stroked faster and faster drawing his fingertips down again and again across the socked right sole.

"It's amazing how something that makes men luagh so hard and loudly at the same time is so unbearable and tortuous Guy, a fact that has always fascinated me as you reacting as if it's something you're really enjoying and is bringing you undiluted pleasure as you're smiling but let's slow down the tickle as you need to catch your breath, don't want you suffocating. Tickling is an undocumented torture, I read recently of a British backpacker caught by police in Burma and thought to being a spy and he interrogated and secured to a plinth his bare feet were tickled by two policemen with get this chopstciks and much to their amusement the 22 yr old student was horribly ticklish, they taking turns to sit on his legs and tickle his feet forcing him to take it and having to bear the tickling as quietly as possible as instructed or they'd tickle his feet more and each tickler having a different technique but now your left foot Guy as interesting to see if one foot is more ticklish than the other too!" taunted Terry

"P-please d-don't No not bare feet please.”hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaha!" Guy reqcted immediately to Terry's teasing fingers.

"Soon Guy soon but not quite yet but yes of course your bare feet will be tickled to fuck, in the pub under the table seeing them in black socks and black loafer shoes anticipating baring them then so already having taken longer than I usually do to get to grips with them but the smell and taste of even your socked feet so appealing to me I could not resist enjoying them first as seeing them socked drove me wild as they're so big and nicely shaped with high arches and both now right in front of me"

Saying this Terry started tickling Guy's feet with both hands so the business executive burst out laughing, squirming like mad saying how much he loved tickling ticklish feet as Guy laughed his ass off making Terry smile sadistically. Then Terry got the feather and ran it over Guy's chest and to his belly as he moaned but held back his laughter until Terry ran the tip of the feather inside each armpit in circles and immediately Guy lost it! Replacing the feather with his fingers Terry continued the pit teasing and stroked and pinched Guy's nipples and then licked and sucked on them. He then stroked Guy's flacid dick with the feather and caressed his balls with it and slowly it began to excite him so his dick was nice and erect for Terry to grip hold of.

"Yeah you like this don't you Guy hmmm another guy handling your dick and quite a weapon and circumsized so maybe 7" or so but plenty of meat to handle and let's stroke along the head here and get some pre-cum juices going, that's it, yeah feels good having your dick rolled around in my hands like this I bet, something you have wanted happen for years, maybe long as you can remember but kept it secret all this time scared you might like it just that bit too much and screw things up in your life, it's cool our secret though like I say tomorrow I'll get you filmed a little as definitely want to see you again and need to guarantee it!"

Terry then picked up the feather again and began caressing Guy's dick with it stroking the length of his shaft and teasing him as he squirmed as it tantalised him perfectly and then unexpectedly again Terry gripped Guy's dick and stroked it with his fingers making Guy really gasp and then lightly stroked Guy's balls loving playing with the man who was being driven crazy and expertly Terry edged Guy but as he got very excited Terry moved down to Guy's feet again and again the sight and smell of them excited him.

"Mmmm these black nylon socked feet look so appealing Guy the way they're stuck to your big feet so flex your feet for me and wiggle those toes if you want relief and to feel my hands on your dick again or else perhaps ypu want them tickled!" taunted Terry as Guy obeyed and moved his feet, clenching and splaying his socked toes as told. Guy's foot perspiration and his feet's warmth and moistness were an aphrodisiac to Terry as he massaged each foot with a firm but a gentle touch so it tickled a little so he could see Guy's feet flinching and they gave off a pleasing sweaty aroma which kept his dick hard! Terry kep massaging and sniffing both feet and then teasingly stroked each foot "COOCHE COOOCHIE-COO!"

"Heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee!" Guy immediately giggled as his bound feet were at Terry's mercy and again Terry nibbled his socked toes and toyed at them all with his experienced tongue generating different types of laughter from Guy but every sensation driving the ticklish man berserk! Terry licking both insteps and licking the length of both soles and then gently stroking each instep and along each sole "COOCHE COOOCHIE-COO! TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE YOU!" taunted Terry saying Guy's dirty feet were just what he wanted and stroked them both hard again.

"Haahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaa!" I love tickle torturing these feet so much Guy, stroking here under your toes and later bare in between them all making you laugh as you've never laughed or perhaps you have and I will tickle a confession out of you but these feet from tonight are shared property, mine and yours and like I say I will call you at work and we'll meet up, maybe go out for a meal! Under the table your socked feet in my lap being fondled by me and perhaps tickled so you learn a lesson in endurance and quite like to see Paulo's reaction as the waiter's a tickle toy of mine and he'll know what's happening when he serves us and after his shift finishes joins us as would like to see you orally service his socked and bare feet which smell and taste strong after working in 'San Lorenzo's and for all the tickles I've given his, with my permission the opportunity to get revenge giving yours a ticklish workout would not be something he'd refuse doing, he'd not hesitate!"

Terry picked up the small brush with plastic tines and then ran it over both socked feet which really was unbearable for Guy as he told him to keep his feet still or else the suffering would be magnified as he scraped each socked sole listening to Guy giggle as he told him he loved Guy's reactions abd expecially Guy not enjoying it's happening at all as he then supplemented using his fingers tracing along each socked sole saying he loved seeing both socked soles wrinkle and for Guy to splay his toes which he did. Then suddenly both socks pulled off before Guy could plead for him to be freed from this torment!

Terry took a long, slow stroke, all along the length of Guy's bared right sole, from the back of his heel to the tips of his toes and even he shocked by Guy's reaction and how intensely ticklish the sole of his sensitive bare foot was. Guy felt so humiliated and his helplessness making his feet even more sensitive to the tickling each foot was given as Terry stroked the left bared sole!Terry an expert tickler especially with feet and his fingers kept taking long, slow strokes, heel to toes, drawing his fingertips and fingernails up across the sole of each sensitive bare foot.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!"

"That's great Guy laugh it up as I slip my fingers in between your wiggling toes which are so warm and moist as I like them!" Saying this Terry's fingers glided up n' down both bare insteps and side to side across each foot up to the balls of Guy's feet

"HAHAHAHHAFUCCKAHAHAHAHAHANOOOAHAHAHTICKLESAHAHAHAHA!" was Guy's reaction as Terry tickled the sensitive bare arches as it really tickled so much,too much! "HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEHEEEHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOHAHA!"

Terry applied all of his know-how to torturing Guy's ticklish bare feet. He stroked his soles, he sawed between his toes; he scratched the tops of his feet, he caressed the outsides of them and tickled the balls of each foot, tickled Guy's heels, tickled his arches as Guy just laughed and laughed, louder and louder.

"Mmmm fuck these feet smell good but what about seeing if they're licklish, I wonder ever had your feet soles licked, toes sucked as it definitely tickles Guy and saying this Terry began sucking on each toe of Guy's right foot and loving the reaction

"Hahaha...hahahahaha...hehehe...hehehe"HAHAHAHAHAH! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!" and then took the toes of each foot into his mouth mouthful by mouthful which drove Guy demented!

WAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA! WEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEA-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!"NOHOHOHOHOHOHO! NNNNNNOOOHAHAHHAHA!"

Terry expertly sucked all of Guy's toes and flicked his tongue between each pair of toes lickling driving Guy totally ape-shit! Terry slid his tongue side-to-side in the little crevices between Guy's ticklish toes and the balls of his bare feet.

"It t-t-t-t-t-tickles! IT TTTTTTICKLES SO MUCH! SSSSSSO MMMMMMUCH! HAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAW! SSSSSSSTOP! PPPPPPLEASE! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEENOOOOHAHAHAHHAHAHAHASTOOOPAHAHAHAHASTOOOPAHAHAHAPLEASEAHAHHAHA!"

The waves of ticklish sensations were overwhelming as Terry slowly kissed his way across the top of each foot and back towards both ankles and then back to the toes and nibbling and sucking on them all and then lickling both insteps and grazing his teeth along them and all of this proving too much for Guy who was being tickle tortured as he never had been before!

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! HAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA!" Terry hearing this reaction persisted in sucking deeply on both arches of Guy's feet and licking circles in the arches of both feet ignoring his pleas to stop when they were not drowned out by his manic laughter.

Terry stopping to see Guy's bare toes wriggling and his feet writhing, his arches flexing, his ankles stretching and toes clenching and splaying involuntarily under the merciless tickling attack! Terry took long, slow licks from the ankles to the tips of the toes of each foot and all along the whole length of both ticklish bare soles. "HAHAHAHAHA"HAHAHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHEEHEE!" Terry maintained licking heels to toes and indulging in long and slow licks, lapping each senstive bare sole teasing and tickling them with his tongue and getting harder and faster with every lick!

"HAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEAHAAHAA!"

Terry kept right on licking, tickling the soles of Guy's bare, sensitive feet and licking along each sole over and over and over again. The tongue even more ticklish than Terry's fingers and all of this tickling on his bare feet was farworse than the torture he had endured on his socked feet which had been bad enough! Then again Terry got the feather but the pointed quill end and drew it over the right sole and then the left sole and it definitely tickled but as Guy sensed not like a tongue, fingers or even the previous tickling tool used, this tickled for real! The only sensation he could feel anymore was tickling!

It was as if every nerve in his body was alive and aware, but focused only on picking up input from the stimulation of the entire surface of his bare feet as this tickle alternated from foot to foot and the sensations came in random bursts, just a moment at a time, at different spots on the soles of each foot, first on the ball of a foot, then on his heel, then on the tips of his toes, then in his arches and again along the sole of each foot. Whatever it was, it tickled even more than anything else had yet, that was obvious and pleasing to Terry! The sensations came all over the soles of his bare feet and an insistent tickling back and forth, up and down, from the balls of his feet to his heels and back again.

"It..it..it...it t-t-t-t-tickles so much HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" the insistent teasing making Guy more open to ticklishness

Terry drew the feather quill all over the sole of each bare foot tickling...tickling...tickling....up and down, over and over!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOHNOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHONONONOOOHAHAHAHAHHAHA!"

Terry kept rhythmically brushing the quill up and down and up and down, over and over and over again, gently gliding it all across the twitiching of bare soles. He was a master at finding just the right rhythm, not too fast, not too slow; once he found the right one, the one that seemed to tickle the most, he locked into it without wavering, covering every available spot on the vulnerable bottom of each foot, tickling, tickling, tickling, never wavering for a second! Guy tried to plead for mercy in between gales of laughter every minute or so but Terry wasn't listening, he was engroseed in his intent to torture the ticklish bare feet facing him with no distractions as he grinned seeing the reactiosn from his dedication to duty!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"You know Guy for someone who told me that they weren't ticklish you are reacting in an amazing way, such a silly thing to tell me but you will learn to be honest but I am glad you are so horrendously ticklish as it makes torturing you with tickling all the more enjoyable and nothing you can do to stop me or it from happening, I promise you though I won't tickle you to death but more than likely to delirium as all you can do is take it and this realisation I am sure heightens the level of your ticklishess even more and I do intend seeing it worsen over the weekend so Hassan or Paulo I am sure will assist me and if not someone on line who likes tickling guys with exceptionally ticklish feet; we'll see!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Please, stop! PLEASE STOP!HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! Don't! DON'T TICKLE MY FEET ANY MOREHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!"

"TickleTickle COOOCHIE-COOOCHIE-COOO TICKLING YOU!" Terry teased Guy verbally

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"I just want to tickle-torture your bare feet Guy as you're so ticklish and needing no other reason!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!NOOHAHAHAHA!"

Brandishing it menacingly Terry stared at the feather and then began to saw it in between each of Guy's toes and got a shaky reaction from him which was so enticingly inviting and he then enthusiastically teased in between all ten toes as Guy suffered laughing like a loon and then Terry again traced the quill of the feather along the sole of each size 13 foot and inflicting a ticklish sensation on Guy he absolutely hated so much!

"This drives you crazy right Guy so let me just increase the strokes and focus on right sole, left sole, right sole, left sole yeah!"

"NooHAHAHAHAHATICKLESAHAHAHAHHAHAATIICKLESHAHAHAHA" yelled Guy Marsell in absolute ticklish agony as Terry ran his fingers under Guy's bare wiggling toes and relished in loving the delicious smell of Guy's toes and couldn't resist running his tongue between them making him moan as he squirmed around with each lick and when Terry put all Guy's toes in his mouth, it was a step too far, Guy was driven insane!

Guy's toes tasted so sweet Terry kept sucking and deep throating them all as he rubbed both bare soles, he kept stroking and sucking and tickling Guy's feet and stroked both bare soles with one finger. All that was needed with Guy's feet being so sensitive which Terry thrilled in taking full advantage of exploiting as adding more fingers they picked up speed increasing fits of laughter coming from his ticklish victim, Guy Marsell was in a terrible situation having such horribly ticklish feet and Terry knelt at the end of the bed facing them both telling Guy how he was so excited tickling his big bare feet and ignoring Guy begging him to not torment him anymore!

Terry saying he loved seeing Guy's toes curling and splaying and him squirming so wildly from being tickled on his feet and slowly dragged a finger from Guy’s right heel to his toes and then repeated this on the left foot as liked seeing Guy's body shudder from the light tickle as he told him he would soon be hysterical while slowly tracing a ticklish path up one foot and down the other saying he loved the fact Guy's feet were so big, soft and smooth so a joy to fondle and that they smelled so manly, tasted delicious and of course they being so ticklish as he stroked both high arches! Terry placed one hand on each foot and stroked the arches and under the wiggling toes seeing the soles wrinkle and the toes wiggling knowing how desperate Guy was to escape the tickling of his unbearably ticklish feet as Guy was making apparent

“Staappp itttt hahahahah… Plleeeeaaas… hahaha No-nooooo hahahahah.”

Terry ignoring his pleas was concentrating his efforts on the high arches inflicting his ticklish assault as Guy clenched his teeth as Terry entertained himself with both ticklish feet. Everything brought him back to this helpless tickling. He could feel the energy building up from his ticklish feet, stroking the balls of both feet and watching Guy suffer in ticklish agony as his nerve endings very much energised made both size 13 feet so sensitive as Terry just continued to tickle each helpless foot.

Guy dissolved into hysterical laughter as Terry increased his assault on Guy's bare feet, tickling his arches and under his sensitive toes and continued his tickling as he said he told Guy he'd get him hysterical wriggling his fingers under Guy’s desperately clenched toes saying he best unclench them or he would suffer more and not reacting quickly enough he exploded in ticklish agony as Terry drew the feather quill rapidly along the length pf one sole then the other from heels to toes and when Guy splayed his toes sawed the feather tendril end in between each of Guy's toes and smiled looking at both defenseless long and smooth bare feet as again he drew the feather quill across the soles of each foot seeing them flinch. Again tracing a slow path from his heels to the balls of each foot and the toes.

“Tickle tickle tickle COOOCHIE-COOCHIE-COOO” Terry taunted as Guy Marsell squrimed on the bed from the tickling assaulting his feet and Terry increasing the intensity

“NoHAHHAHAHAHAHAPleaseStopAHHAHAHAHAStop tickling mePl—pleasseeHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” begged Guy as Terry loved teasing the big feet with tempting long toes, such ticklish toes he stroked at random as it amused him as he told Guy to see ticklish guys tickled and reducing them to helpless, pleading laughter as the tickles weakened them being unmercifully tickled by him as he lightly traced his fingers across Guy's long toes and then licked both sweaty soles as they flexed in Terry's face.

Terry got busy licking Guy's feet and sucking his toes and licking in between his toes as ran his nose along both soles saying he loved licking big, sweating feet like Guy's were, tongue bathing both feet and commented to Guy teasingly as to how great they smelled and licked the soles of both feet deeply breathing in the overpowering smell of Guy's feet driving him wild. Terry licking both bare soles and sucked and licked all of Guy's sweaty toes as told to Guy wiggled his toes teasing Terry as he licked and sucked each toe individually. Terry kept sucking Guy's toes, at times having all of them in his mouth. Then he rubbed both feet and also sucked on Guy's toes finding their scent intoxicating but then stroking both soles watching both feet flex and Guy's toes clench as he tickle tortured them both again.

"Hahahahah please stop hahaha I can’t handle this hahahaha" begged Guy as he slid his fingers in between his toes and watched his body squirm brushing both bare soles of Guy's feet. "Hahahahahaha please it’s too much I can’t hahahahaha!"

"You know Guy I love using an electric toothbrush on ticklish men's feet, it's devastating and want to see how you react" taunted Terry as he activated the sonicare 'Bzzzzzzzzzzzz'

Terry focused the revolving bristles on the arch of one foot and then the other and he was thrilled with Guy's response

"Hahahaha nooooo please hahahahah oh pleasenoooHa-hahahahhahaha!"

Terry continued stroking them up and down the sole of each of Guy's feet with the evil brush as they tensed up and Guy had erupted in laughter

"Ha-ha noahahhahahahaha ha-ha please stop" and Terry did and then ran his tongue over both feet, sliding his tongue the length of each sole and made Guy moan and continued licking Guy's feet and slid his tongue in between Guy's toes and then engulfing them in his mouth and again sucking on them hard. Terry continued sucking Guy's long toes while his tongue teased them flexing in his mouth and then Terry began to nibble on Guy's arches gently biting them and his hands caressing both sensitive feet and lightly tickled the soles of both feet.

Terry again ran his tongue in between each of Guy's toes and ran his fingers under Guy's toes making the tickling intense! He ran his fingers along the length of each size 13 foot, at first one foot at a time and then both feet together and loving the smell of them as he lightly caressed, massaged and played with both ticklish feet. Guy's toes were wiggling desperate to escape from the tickling.

"STOP ITPLEEAAASE! HAHAHAHAI hehehehahaa can't take itPlease stop tickling meSTOP TICKLING ME PLEEEEEEEASE! HAHAHAHAHA!" begged an exhausted Guy Marsell!

"I guess both of us could do with a break Guy so let's get your socks back on to keep your feet sweaty and warm and we'll resume more fun together in about 30 minutes and will jerk you off first as then trust me your feet will be hyper-sensitive, oh yeah mega-ticklish but I have to make some calls to see if Hassan or Paulo and even both are free to party with us this weekend and if not see if anyone on line will be available, perhaps even to join us tonight as I'm in the mood to party!"

Terry left the bedroom and Guy to contemplate his ticklish fate smiling as he saw him desperately try to get free!

Last edited:
Great work as always. Pure foot tickle torture with no distractions *licks lips*

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back