• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling During Finals Week! (F/F, Feet)

Jersey Girl

Hi, guys! Just here to share another little experience I've had, if for no other reason than to get it off my mind. You ever have that happen to you, where you get to tickle someone really cute and the whole thing kind of gets stuck in your head? Yeah... That's why I'm writing 😅

So I'm still in college, still living on the same floor, and I think living with these people for so long has helped me come out of my shell a bit. You know, I'm still a bit self-conscious about this little "fetish" of mine, but more and more, I'm starting to think.... "Fuck it." I know, deep down, that this is who I am, and I have no reason to be embarrassed (even though I still am sometimes 😅 ). I figure, if somebody finds out, it's whatever.

That was my mindset during finals week. I was too stressed out to really care about these social hang-ups. If I had the chance to tickle someone, I swore I was gonna take it. So when I saw my friend Dani out in the lobby... I already knew what I had to do.

Dani is in my Poli Sci class. She's one of those real hipster-ish girls who's really passionate about social issues and stuff. She's got a tattoo of a couple little doves flying together across her collar bone, and halfway through the semester, she dyed her hair red. Like, the artificial, garnet-colored kind of red. Her and I get along just fine, and I actually think she's kinda cute. But her personality can be a bit overwhelming to me at times, so I've never tried to make it anything more than just friends. (Plus, I don't think she's into other girls, so...)

Anyway. Our floor has a little lobby with a couple couches and a bunch of chairs around one big table. I was on my way out there to study, backpack and all, and I see Dani... Just lying down on her tummy across the table, laptop in front of her, bare feet crossed in the air behind her. She had on a low-cut tank top, showing off that little tattoo, and short shorts. Her bright red hair was all messy, so I figured she'd just rolled out of bed. Dani was the only one in the lobby, so I guess she wasn't worried about taking up space. Hence why she apparently felt entitled to sprawl herself across our one and only public table.

I walked into the lobby and stopped for a second. "Hey, Dani... You know chairs are for sitting, right?"

"Ugh!" She said, not even looking up from her computer. "You try focusing on this shit for two hours. You gotta keep the juices flowing. Move around."

I laughed. "Two hours? That's like the length of a movie. Do you lie down across the theater seats, too?"

She flashed a little smirk at me, and then turned back to her laptop. She was clearly working pretty hard. I wondered if she could use a little... Distraction ;)

I looked again at Dani's feet, just hanging out in the air behind her, not a care in the world. They were so sweet and gentle... You know the saying "ignorance is bliss?" Well, Dani's feet looked pretty happy in the thought that they were safe, that no one would ever think to tickle them, no matter how exposed they were, no matter how tempting they looked. Oh, how very wrong they were...

I went over to Dani and looked at her laptop screen. "This doesn't look like Poli Sci."

"It's not," she said. "It's applied math. This shit is bananas, Jess. You ever feel like, no matter how much you study for something, it's not gonna make a difference?"

"All the time," I said. Like in Poli Sci. Dani was a real smart cookie, and she made me feel embarrassed for struggling in the fuzzier classes. "So why bother then, Dani?" I put my hands on her shoulders and started giving her a little massage. "You're gonna get what you're gonna get. So why not just... Relax?"

Her head drooped down as she gave in to the massage, groaning with gratitude. "I gotta, Jessie... I can't relax... You want me to fail?"

I shrugged. "Either way, Dani, I'm sure you'll get an A. No harm in taking a little break, right? For your sanity."

"Mmm," said Dani, her head still drooping down into the table. (I've been told my massages are like the Vulcan neck pinch... they'll completely disarm you 😂 ) After a few seconds, Dani said, "I can't tell if you're being a good friend... Or an awful one. Don't let me fail, Jess..."

"You're not gonna fail," I cooed in her ear. I turned and saw that her legs had relaxed. Dani's feet were now hanging off the edge of the table, right in front of one of the chairs. That was my destination. I had to get over to that chair... But I had to be smooth. So I whispered, "A minute or two of deep breaths never killed anyone, Dani."

And just like that, she started taking some deep breaths. When I stopped massaging her shoulders, she kept the same pose. Head drooping, legs flat, her chest slowly rising and falling underneath her tank top. She was like putty in my hands. Once more, I looked at her cute little feet, perfectly bare and waiting for me at the other end of the table.

I gently dragged a finger down her back as I walked toward the chair. This way, she knew where I was going, so she could object if she wanted to... But I knew she wouldn't. My massage was too good for her to care where I was going next. My finger went down the small of her back, lightly over her butt, and then onto the back of her thigh. Down behind her knee, over her calf, and then onto her naked little heel... And finally, my fingers settled on her perfect, bare foot. It looked a little nervous to see me.

From the front of the table, I heard Dani snicker a little. "Careful," she warned, and I didn't ask why -- we both already knew. And so, with the most focus I could muster, I took both of my hands and started massaging her feet. She crooned with joy. "Mmm... That feels good," she said. No shit, Dani 😆

I worked her feet over for a solid minute or two, enjoying their smooth skin under my fingers, listening to Dani's happy groans. I'd be lying if I said the whole thing wasn't turning me on a bit 😅 ... and after a while, I saw Dani pick her head back up and move her hands to her laptop.

"Whatcha doin', Dani?" I said.

Dani laughed a little. "I really appreciate what you're doing, Jess, but I've gotta work."

A huge grin formed on my face, because I knew what was coming next... I wrapped my hand around one of her ankles and readied my other one over her sole. "You know what they say about 'all work and no play,' Dani..." I took my index finger and gently dragged it down the length of her foot, from cute little heel to cute little toe.

"AAH!" went Dani, jerking her foot... But my grip was firm. "What are you doing, Jess?"

"No studying, Dani! Just for now."

"But Jess, I've got to get -- AAAH!" I dragged my finger again from heel to toe, and watched her cute little foot squirm in my hand. "Stop it! I don't have time for this, Jessie!"

"You've got plenty of time," I said. I took all five fingers and scribbled them over her foot. "When's your exam?"

"AAAH! THUR--HAHAH--THURSDAY!" she yelled, her whole body jerking to try and get away from me.

"That's a whole day more than I thought!" I said without stopping. Her poor little foot writhed and wriggled in my hand, trying so hard to escape my grip. "Hell, we could do this all day, and you'd still be fine for the exam!"

"NOO-HO-HOOO!" she screamed, slapping the table with her hand. "LET ME GOOO!" Her other foot tried to protect its poor, tortured friend, forgetting that it, too, was completely bare and vulnerable. I grabbed her other foot, held them both together under my arm, and tickled them both with my free hand, mercilessly. The poor little twins suffered together.

"HAHAH! JESSIE! STAAHAHAP IT!" She yelled, bucking involuntarily, but still unable to escape my torturous hands.

"Sorry, Dani! They're just too cute!" And that they were. I watched her feet squirm as I tickled them, trying pointlessly to protect each other as both of the cute little things got their just desserts. The way they writhed and wiggled drove me crazy. I just wanted to kiss them, to lick them, to make them mine forever... But as I slowed down the torment, I settled for a kiss. Planted firmly on the bottom of her right foot.

I gave her a few more light strokes on her feet, and then I let her go. She quickly pulled her feet away from me, and then settled into a heaving mess on the table as she tried to catch her breath. "Jesus, Jessie... What the hell?"

I smiled at her. "You work too hard!" I said. "You gotta learn to chill out once in a while."

She took a few more panting breaths and said, "That... Was not chill."

"Was for me!" I happily said, and, for some reason, I smacked her on the butt. It only took a second before I regretted that move.

As I watched her settle down, I was hit with a little wave of embarrassment. Every time I tickle someone, I get a little too excited, go a little to far. I still didn't want anyone to know that I liked tickling in that kind of way, let alone with the same sex specifically. So I quickly mumbled something to Dani about studying for Poli Sci, and how I'd be in my room if she needed any help, and then I hurried away.

Yeah, I was a teeny bit self-conscious about the whole thing back then... But I'm feeling better about it now 😄After all, this is who I am. And whose right is it to tell me I'm wrong? Dani can call me weird, but she's the one with red hair and birds on her neck, so.

Anyways, that's my spiel. Hope you liked it! :peace:

Great episode! :feets: Wonderful to hear about it. Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Masterfully written. Thank you for sharing your latest tickling adventure. As they say, "Fortune Favors the Bold". Great work.

I enjoyed reading your story. Sounds like you are taking advantage of tickling situations when they are readily available.

Hi, guys! Just here to share another little experience I've had, if for no other reason than to get it off my mind. You ever have that happen to you, where you get to tickle someone really cute and the whole thing kind of gets stuck in your head? Yeah... That's why I'm writing ��

So I'm still in college, still living on the same floor, and I think living with these people for so long has helped me come out of my shell a bit. You know, I'm still a bit self-conscious about this little "fetish" of mine, but more and more, I'm starting to think.... "Fuck it." I know, deep down, that this is who I am, and I have no reason to be embarrassed (even though I still am sometimes �� ). I figure, if somebody finds out, it's whatever.

That was my mindset during finals week. I was too stressed out to really care about these social hang-ups. If I had the chance to tickle someone, I swore I was gonna take it. So when I saw my friend Dani out in the lobby... I already knew what I had to do.

Dani is in my Poli Sci class. She's one of those real hipster-ish girls who's really passionate about social issues and stuff. She's got a tattoo of a couple little doves flying together across her collar bone, and halfway through the semester, she dyed her hair red. Like, the artificial, garnet-colored kind of red. Her and I get along just fine, and I actually think she's kinda cute. But her personality can be a bit overwhelming to me at times, so I've never tried to make it anything more than just friends. (Plus, I don't think she's into other girls, so...)

Anyway. Our floor has a little lobby with a couple couches and a bunch of chairs around one big table. I was on my way out there to study, backpack and all, and I see Dani... Just lying down on her tummy across the table, laptop in front of her, bare feet crossed in the air behind her. She had on a low-cut tank top, showing off that little tattoo, and short shorts. Her bright red hair was all messy, so I figured she'd just rolled out of bed. Dani was the only one in the lobby, so I guess she wasn't worried about taking up space. Hence why she apparently felt entitled to sprawl herself across our one and only public table.

I walked into the lobby and stopped for a second. "Hey, Dani... You know chairs are for sitting, right?"

"Ugh!" She said, not even looking up from her computer. "You try focusing on this shit for two hours. You gotta keep the juices flowing. Move around."

I laughed. "Two hours? That's like the length of a movie. Do you lie down across the theater seats, too?"

She flashed a little smirk at me, and then turned back to her laptop. She was clearly working pretty hard. I wondered if she could use a little... Distraction ;)

I looked again at Dani's feet, just hanging out in the air behind her, not a care in the world. They were so sweet and gentle... You know the saying "ignorance is bliss?" Well, Dani's feet looked pretty happy in the thought that they were safe, that no one would ever think to tickle them, no matter how exposed they were, no matter how tempting they looked. Oh, how very wrong they were...

I went over to Dani and looked at her laptop screen. "This doesn't look like Poli Sci."

"It's not," she said. "It's applied math. This shit is bananas, Jess. You ever feel like, no matter how much you study for something, it's not gonna make a difference?"

"All the time," I said. Like in Poli Sci. Dani was a real smart cookie, and she made me feel embarrassed for struggling in the fuzzier classes. "So why bother then, Dani?" I put my hands on her shoulders and started giving her a little massage. "You're gonna get what you're gonna get. So why not just... Relax?"

Her head drooped down as she gave in to the massage, groaning with gratitude. "I gotta, Jessie... I can't relax... You want me to fail?"

I shrugged. "Either way, Dani, I'm sure you'll get an A. No harm in taking a little break, right? For your sanity."

"Mmm," said Dani, her head still drooping down into the table. (I've been told my massages are like the Vulcan neck pinch... they'll completely disarm you �� ) After a few seconds, Dani said, "I can't tell if you're being a good friend... Or an awful one. Don't let me fail, Jess..."

"You're not gonna fail," I cooed in her ear. I turned and saw that her legs had relaxed. Dani's feet were now hanging off the edge of the table, right in front of one of the chairs. That was my destination. I had to get over to that chair... But I had to be smooth. So I whispered, "A minute or two of deep breaths never killed anyone, Dani."

And just like that, she started taking some deep breaths. When I stopped massaging her shoulders, she kept the same pose. Head drooping, legs flat, her chest slowly rising and falling underneath her tank top. She was like putty in my hands. Once more, I looked at her cute little feet, perfectly bare and waiting for me at the other end of the table.

I gently dragged a finger down her back as I walked toward the chair. This way, she knew where I was going, so she could object if she wanted to... But I knew she wouldn't. My massage was too good for her to care where I was going next. My finger went down the small of her back, lightly over her butt, and then onto the back of her thigh. Down behind her knee, over her calf, and then onto her naked little heel... And finally, my fingers settled on her perfect, bare foot. It looked a little nervous to see me.

From the front of the table, I heard Dani snicker a little. "Careful," she warned, and I didn't ask why -- we both already knew. And so, with the most focus I could muster, I took both of my hands and started massaging her feet. She crooned with joy. "Mmm... That feels good," she said. No shit, Dani ��

I worked her feet over for a solid minute or two, enjoying their smooth skin under my fingers, listening to Dani's happy groans. I'd be lying if I said the whole thing wasn't turning me on a bit �� ... and after a while, I saw Dani pick her head back up and move her hands to her laptop.

"Whatcha doin', Dani?" I said.

Dani laughed a little. "I really appreciate what you're doing, Jess, but I've gotta work."

A huge grin formed on my face, because I knew what was coming next... I wrapped my hand around one of her ankles and readied my other one over her sole. "You know what they say about 'all work and no play,' Dani..." I took my index finger and gently dragged it down the length of her foot, from cute little heel to cute little toe.

"AAH!" went Dani, jerking her foot... But my grip was firm. "What are you doing, Jess?"

"No studying, Dani! Just for now."

"But Jess, I've got to get -- AAAH!" I dragged my finger again from heel to toe, and watched her cute little foot squirm in my hand. "Stop it! I don't have time for this, Jessie!"

"You've got plenty of time," I said. I took all five fingers and scribbled them over her foot. "When's your exam?"

"AAAH! THUR--HAHAH--THURSDAY!" she yelled, her whole body jerking to try and get away from me.

"That's a whole day more than I thought!" I said without stopping. Her poor little foot writhed and wriggled in my hand, trying so hard to escape my grip. "Hell, we could do this all day, and you'd still be fine for the exam!"

"NOO-HO-HOOO!" she screamed, slapping the table with her hand. "LET ME GOOO!" Her other foot tried to protect its poor, tortured friend, forgetting that it, too, was completely bare and vulnerable. I grabbed her other foot, held them both together under my arm, and tickled them both with my free hand, mercilessly. The poor little twins suffered together.

"HAHAH! JESSIE! STAAHAHAP IT!" She yelled, bucking involuntarily, but still unable to escape my torturous hands.

"Sorry, Dani! They're just too cute!" And that they were. I watched her feet squirm as I tickled them, trying pointlessly to protect each other as both of the cute little things got their just desserts. The way they writhed and wiggled drove me crazy. I just wanted to kiss them, to lick them, to make them mine forever... But as I slowed down the torment, I settled for a kiss. Planted firmly on the bottom of her right foot.

I gave her a few more light strokes on her feet, and then I let her go. She quickly pulled her feet away from me, and then settled into a heaving mess on the table as she tried to catch her breath. "Jesus, Jessie... What the hell?"

I smiled at her. "You work too hard!" I said. "You gotta learn to chill out once in a while."

She took a few more panting breaths and said, "That... Was not chill."

"Was for me!" I happily said, and, for some reason, I smacked her on the butt. It only took a second before I regretted that move.

As I watched her settle down, I was hit with a little wave of embarrassment. Every time I tickle someone, I get a little too excited, go a little to far. I still didn't want anyone to know that I liked tickling in that kind of way, let alone with the same sex specifically. So I quickly mumbled something to Dani about studying for Poli Sci, and how I'd be in my room if she needed any help, and then I hurried away.

Yeah, I was a teeny bit self-conscious about the whole thing back then... But I'm feeling better about it now ��After all, this is who I am. And whose right is it to tell me I'm wrong? Dani can call me weird, but she's the one with red hair and birds on her neck, so.

Anyways, that's my spiel. Hope you liked it! :peace:

JerseyGirl, your stories are awesome. BTW as a Maryland resident, I hope you have fun down here. It sounds like you're making a lot of friends, who probably wouldn't care, even if they knew you were into tickling.

I'm glad you're secure enough to accept yourself. I wasted a lot of time in College(pre- internet days) thinking I was a weirdo for being into tickling, and as a result, tried to deny and suppress my fetish. I'm glad you're not making the same mistake.

And yes, cute little female feet are irresistable, aren't they?

Last edited:
Can't say how happy it makes me that you guys seem to dig my writing. Thank you so much!! :bubbleheart:

Can't say how happy it makes me that you guys seem to dig my writing. Thank you so much!! :bubbleheart:

Are you kidding? Your stories rock! One question. The girl you tickled in this story; What celebrity would you say she resembles? And you said her hair is dyed red. So would you happen to know if she's a brunette, blond, etc.?

Jersey...your style of writing...is monumentallly spectacular...you have a talent (and I don't mean that just reading your story on the TMF here about tickling)...I am dead serious, true story!

I really enjoyed it, thank you for sharing with us your study with such details. I really enjoy story like this, full of daily life stuff, which remembers you that tickling can be a part of your life, and it's away from the very calculated stories and videos (which are fun too, but not all the time, most of the time these kinds of stories are good).

I'm in college too (about to finish), and I've also struggling with my fetish all my life, being unsure about it. For now, it is my secret, nobody knows about it, and I would only share it with a girlfriend I think, but I've taken oportunities like this one. Just brief experiences, but that's what I have XD, so it's ok I think. (I've also find my friends' helpless feet sometimes, and some others I didn't "find" them, but looked for them :) ).

I'm really glad you accept yourself and enjoy those moments. Enjoy your time and your life.

Thank you again for sharing! Happy tickling.

Good story, in college you can do that stuff all the time. As long as you play it cool of course...

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back