• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling my feet M/M

Jayjay92

So sometime next week I've arranged to be tickled by a guy from round my area.

The plan is to pallet wrap me up, tie my toes together and let him go to town. This gent has a foot fetish too so not only will he be tickling with his fingers and brushes, but also with his tongue, sucking my toes and maybe even eating a little bit of food of my ticklish tootsies.

We've agreed to set a time, which looks like it's going to be about 4 hours. The clock starts ticking as soon as I'm tied up and my bare feet are exposed. He can go away and come back to me whenever he pleases in between that time... But I can't be untied.

Pictures will be taken and hopefully video too, so I'll write up a full story after it happens and hopefully have some pictures and videos to share too.

Sounds like a fun time! Just how ticklish are your feet, anyway?

Unbelievably ticklish. I'll be sweating before he's even touched them. Aggghhh!

Don't go easy on me! Especially with that tongue of yours &#55357;&#56860;

Sounds like you have all of your affairs in order. Hope that works out well for the both of you.

So sometime next week I've arranged to be tickled by a guy from round my area.

The plan is to pallet wrap me up, tie my toes together and let him go to town. This gent has a foot fetish too so not only will he be tickling with his fingers and brushes, but also with his tongue, sucking my toes and maybe even eating a little bit of food of my ticklish tootsies.

We've agreed to set a time, which looks like it's going to be about 4 hours. The clock starts ticking as soon as I'm tied up and my bare feet are exposed. He can go away and come back to me whenever he pleases in between that time... But I can't be untied.

Since no one else has said it, I guess I'll be the kill joy. Generally in the bondage world, leaving someone unattended while tied up is a big no no from a safety perspective. I hope your friend will be able to observe you and make sure you aren't choking, having a seizure or the house isn't on fire while he is "away".

Have fun, but be safe! :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back