• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

robbed by shy and wild tickling

Ticklefiend87

Anybody who likes James Dakres shy and wildtickling store beware. I ordered two custom video clips from them back in july 2016 for 480 dollars. soon as the date was getting closed they pushed it back. they contiuned to push the date back and back. Finally in November I told them to complete the job or refund me. needless to say November didn't happen as well. I was told by december 8th i would get my refund. since the 8th I have recieved no refund and nobody will reply back to me. In other words they're trying keep the money.

I urge this community to lash out at this horrible company and refuse to buy their goods anymore. If anybody has any legal advice I would appreciate that as well. I am determined to make them pay for this crime and need your help

I think actually a better fit would be in either Tickling Product Reviews, or the Clips4Sale discussion section.

Actually, as anyone who knows me might suspect, there is no chance of deception nor any taking advantage of this good customer. This has been a long running case of a model who had previously been very dependable, but has now become very undependable. The customer has been notified of each newly scheduled shoot date with the model and the model has failed to show up.

As a result, the customer was informed he is receiving a full refund.

He felt it necessary to post here because he did not receive a timely response from the custom order site.

When I was told that he was very upset, I was working with the model to shoot her as she came home for Christmas. But taking care of this customer is more important than th
James Darke

This is awkward, and an unfortunate misunderstanding. I understand customer is upset, but I don't think someone as big and famous and noteworthy as James Dark would do such a thing. That is something I would suspect of a small, no name company

As can be imagined, this was more misunderstanding and lack of communications than anything. It was all worked out to his satisfaction. He's a great customer.

JD

I would just like to add I have purchased MANY clips from James Darke / Shy & Wild and fidn them great value. Furthermore when I have had ANY issues they have been dealt with promptly.

So from my personal experience I would say they have probably the best customer care policies in the industry and certainly I believe James is a 100% honesty person who will genuinely try to do what is right.

I think this is an unfortunate incident but I trust once James found out about it, it will have been resolve quickly and efficiently.

I also think thier clips off for multi buys is great! And I would like to personally endorse them and say to anyone you can buy with confidence.

And no James has not asked me to write this, I have been a customer for years and do not want to see him or his company beinf bad mouthed when I know from first hand experience that they really can and do get issues resolved when they arise.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back