• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Meet Lilith Lovelace 1: Trip to Riverwood

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
[Note: I am posting here because this is kind of like a story]

Hi All! I got to thinking about an earlier thread I did, where some of you said I should think about doing LP's of my games.

I was thinking of doing something that's not been done much [LP vids are done to death-Just search “LP” or”Let's Play” on Youtube]. And, I don't really have a good voice.

So, I thought I would try to do an LP text file, and post it here. Free to post, free to read.

So, here goes. I will be doing this talking like I am Lilith.
---

Hi All! My name is Lilith Lovelace, and I am an Aasimar Mage. My first impression of Skyrim was not so good. I was out, minding my own business, when I was attacked, bound and thrown into the back of a house pulled cart.

I found myself in front of a headsman's block, head about to be sliced from my body, when a dragon appeared. [Yay, Dragons] I made my escape, with the help of a man named Hadvar, amazingly one of the guy who jumped me.

When my eye's adjusted to the outside. The first thing I noticed was how beautiful the land of Skyrim actually was.

On Hadvar's request, we set out to Riverwood, a nice little village, not to far from, what I now know as, Helgen. On the way, we past three stones with strange looking carvings in them. Hadvar explained to me that they were magical and I should activate one. So I picked Mage, to the chagrin of Hadvar.

A little ways on down the road, we were attacked by three wolf, nothing my Flame spell couldn't handle. At this point, I started to see how useless Hadvar really is in a fight.

On arrival at Riverwood, I met Hadvar's uncle, Alvor, the town blacksmith. After a quick conversation
with Alvor, I was asked to go to Whiterun and talk to the Jarl.

I went next door to the shop to buy the Fury spell, and walked in on an argument between the owner and his sister. When I asked about it, I was told that the store had been robbed and was directed to Bleak Falls Barrow, along with a warning from Camilla to be careful of those old ruins. I think she has taken a liking to me.

I went next door to the inn/bar, to stock up on food and have a drink. After spending the night at the Sleeping Giant, I headed off to Whiterun.
---

to bad I can't write tickle stories like this, as soon as I started writing, it just flowed on to the page. Took me only an hour to do this [would have been shorter, but had to do a little research, names and all

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back