• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Champ (f/m)

laughter_n_love

TMF Regular
Erin Edwards was the first to spring to her feet as the press press conference between Vinny Trubiani and Ron "the Merc" Mercer drew to a close. The men were squaring off tomorrow night to determine if Mercer, the champion, could defend and retain the IBA Lightweight belt against relative newcomer Trubiani, but Erin was far more interested in the next 10 minutes than in the upcoming fight. She was an aspiring author, hoping to work out a deal with Trubiani and tell his story before he was a true international superstar and the whole world wanted a piece of him. If she couldn't get his agreement tonight, on the eve of him potentially becoming a world boxing champion at age 20, she might never get another chance. It was now or never.

She hurried through the throng of other reporters and cameramen hailing from all over the country, most of them middle-aged, overweight balding men who indulged a bit too much in the spread made available to those with press credentials. So while most of them headed towards the deli platter and pasta salad, Erin rushed towards Trubiani and his manager, Gus Fortelli, who were heading out of the Vegas hotel conference room.

She caught up with them just outside the door. She wasn't the first to do so, as a beat writer out of Dallas was trying to get an exclusive quote for his pre-fight column. Erin was grateful for the extra few moments, as it gave her a chance to catch her breath and fix her mussed hair, which had become a tad dislodged in the salmon swim upstream to get there. She couldn't help but notice that Trubiani was watching her adjust herself as the Dallas writer was engaged with Fortelli.

Finally, the columnist was satisfied with what he had on tape and headed off, leaving Erin alone with the pair. Both manager and boxer focused on her as she launched into her pitch.

"Hi, I'm Erin Edwards, from Channel 9 out of Hartford," she said, extending her hand first to Fortelli, who's handshake was like iron, and then to Trubiani, who was surprisingly gentle for a guy who punched for a living. "I'm here covering the fight...obviously..." she said, realizing only now that she should have prepared better for how she wanted this conversation to go. "Ummm...but that's not why I wanted to talk to you." She could feel the heat rising in her cheeks as the realization that she was blowing this started to sink in.

"What can we do for you, Ms Edwards?" Fortelli asked, clearly the mouth piece for the youthful boxer. His question wasn't delivered with any kind of animosity, but it was clear that while he wanted to be polite, he wasn't interested in having his or his boxer's time idly wasted on the eve of the biggest fight of his fledgling career. Trubiani was just looking at her, but in a way "men" tended to look at her, and not interviewees. She found his eyes on her only adding to her feelings of being rattled.

"I was wondering...has anyone approached you yet about writing Vinny's story? I think...I mean...people want to know about you," she said, now turning to direct her words towards Vinny himself, who was still measuring her up in her 'work clothes', which tonight consisted of a tasteful but slightly-revealing sleeveless top in mauve, tight black pants, and 3-inch heels that accentuated her legs. She would be in front of the camera shortly to deliver a 30 second sound byte that would be edited to introduce the coverage of the press conference, and she needed to look the part.

Vinny didn't answer right away, so Gus spoke first. "What, you mean like an article in a newspaper?" He had a way of speaking that felt like he walked right off the set of a Scorcese mafia movie. The Italian stereotypes existed because of guys like Gus Fortelli.

Erin couldn't shake the feeling that Vinny was undressing her with his eyes. She was used to men ogling at her, but at this particular moment, she found it more distracting than usual. "No, I mean a biography. I think...I think that after you win tomorrow night, the whole world is going to want to read about Vinny Trubiani."

Vinny smiled at her then, clearly pleased that she thought he was going to win. He had a great smile for a boxer, but he was young still, and his face still hadn't taken the beatings of an older fighter. Erin couldn't help smile in return. Trubiani had those boyish good looks that all women love, with dark curly hair that hung over his dark eyes, so it wasn't hard to find him just more than a little attractive when he smiled at her like that.

Vinny then whacked Gus on the arm and they both turned to whisper something that she wasn't meant to hear. Vinny couldn't be heard at all, but Erin could make out bits of Gus listening to whatever his boxer was asking of him and a lot of "okay"s and "uh-huh"s and finally, "I'll ask her." The men hugged almost like father and son, each slapping the other on the back, and then Vinny turned and headed off with a wave to Erin, never once having uttered a word to her.

She waited quietly for Gus to speak. When he did, he was more subdued than before.

"Look Ms. Edwards. I'm gonna tell it to you straight, okay? You ain't the first that's come asking about a book, so I can't give you an answer just yet. Vinny and I gotta weigh all his options, okay, and my job is to look after that kid. I know he likes you, so I'll make you this promise, okay? We won't agree to no book deals without sitting down with you first and talking it over in more details. Just not right now before the big fight, okay? That work for you?"

Erin's heart sank a little hearing these words. She felt her chance slipping away, but Gus was offering her a chance, so she nodded without trying to show how disappointed she was.

"In the meantime, I gots a favor to ask of you." Fortelli leaned in close and put his arm round Erin's shoulders. She didn't take offense, as he was a touchy-feely kind of guy and this was his way, but the Aqua Velva was a bit overpowering. Gus' voice became almost a whisper. "Like I said, he likes you, but his head is a little messed up right now. You think you could help him out?"

Confusion clouded her face. "What do you mean?"

"He had this girl, from back in Jersey, but she dumped him a coupla weeks ago. She was older, like you."

"I'm only 28!"

Gus chuckled. "Hey, you're still a kid to me, but to Vinny, you ARE an older woman, and that's what he likes."

Erin didn't like the label, but what Gus said was technically true.

"And look, fighters are superstitious, okay? They find a routine that helps them win fights, and they stick to it. Vinny is no different. This is the first fight he's gonna have without this girl, and it's messing with his head. I can see it."

Erin recalled back to the press conference where Vinny appeared more subdued that would normally be expected for a #1 contender who had been tearing through opponents to get to this spot. She hadn't seen him show any kind of enthusiasm at all until just a few minutes ago, when he smiled at her in the hallway.

"What exactly are you asking me do to?" she asked, a chill running down her spine. It suddenly became very clear to her what she might need to do in order to secure her exclusive book deal.

Erin listed with held breath and a pounding heart as Gus proceeded to go over Vinny's pre-fight night routine. When he was done, he reached into his pocket and handed her a key to Vinny's suite. "So, you take care of the kid, and we'll take care of you."

Erin turned to head back into the conference room, not knowing how she could be expected to deliver her sound byte when thoughts of what awaited her afterwards raced around in her brain.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Around 9pm, Erin knocked softly on the door to the suite where Vinny was spending the night. A faint voice from inside instructed her to come in, so she used the key and stepped inside.

The suite was a typical upscale hotel room divided into a living area, a bedroom area, and a bathroom. It was unremarkable in every way save the 20 year old Adonis sitting on the end of the bed waiting for her wearing only a pair of boxer shorts. "Hi," he said, almost sheepishly.

Erin's ears pounded with her pulse. The whole situation was almost too surreal, but with every step she took deeper into the suite, she was reminded that this was indeed reality. As anxious and apprehensive as she felt, she noticed at once that Vinny seemed even more nervous than she. Something about that put her at ease, so she put down her bag and took a seat beside him, going as far as to put a hand on his thigh so he could see her red manicured nails. "Hi. Gus told me all about your pre-fight routine. I'm here to help."

Vinny smiled that shy boyish smile at her again, and as before, she couldn't help but finding it electrifying. He was so cute sitting there in his underwear that it was hard not to want to eat him up.

"Thanks," he said, lowering his eyes, mostly likely in embarrassment. "You ever do anything like this before?" His voice was so soft you'd never guess it came from a boxing phenom.

"Nope, but I'll figure it out fast," she giggled. Emboldened by his shyness, she tickled her nails along his thigh and he squirmed away deliciously. She turned and observed the cuffs attached to straps in each corner of the bed. "You ready to get started?"

Vinny wasn't much for talking. He scooted back on the bed and stretched himself out to the corners. This might have been Erin's first time, but it wasn't his, and he was prepared for her. She kicked off her heels and crawled around on the bed, leaning over him so she could cuff his limbs off at the corners, letting her hair fall down so that it brushed over his torsos and legs. The cuffs were velcro and easy to adjust, and so even a novice like her had no trouble tying up the IBA Lightweight #1 contender in the world securely to his hotel bed.

Erin knelt back on her heels and looked at him. He was gorgeous, without a hint of fat on his body, and with all the benefits that come with being in the physical prime of his life. He was muscular, but not in a pro wrestler kind of way, but instead all defined lines and taut sinews. He was built like a sports car, not a tank, and since weigh in wasn't until tomorrow morning, she knew he couldn't weigh an ounce over 135 lbs. His skin was inviting shade of Italian olive, and he shaved all of his body hair off, making him smooth to the touch. Though she had agreed to be here primarily to obtain her book deal, now seeing him like this made it all worth it for so many other reasons.

"Sooooo, Gus tells me you can't relax before a fight...that you get all uptight and nervous." She used one nail tip to draw little circles around his nipples.

Vinny pulled against the cuffs, but they were snug. "Mmmhmmm," he mumbled, unwilling to part his pressed-together lips.

Erin smiled, enjoying how he was already reacting to her touch. "And that there is only one thing that really helps you relax....only one thing that really helps you unwind." She used that one nail to draw a line down the muscular ridges of his abdomen and run it along the top of his boxer shorts' waistband.

His body arched under the nail, but remained bound and spread eagled as before. "Mmmmhmmmm!" he mumbled louder this time. As close as she was to his groin, she thought she detected a movement below the surface of those boxers.

She brought all ten of her nails out now, lightly raking them up over his thighs, past his hips, and bringing them to pause on either side of his waist. "He said, what really helps you get ready for a fight, is to be......" She paused, letting that last work hang in the air.

Vinny was all coiled muscle, tensed up from head to toe. His head was craned forward, his eyes fixated on the nails poised at his sides, his breath caught in his throat waiting. A moment ticked by. Then another.

"....tickled!" she announced, fluttering her nails along his perfect body in a way she knew would drive any ticklish person mad.

Vinny didn't disappoint. He flopped around on the bed, the laughter pouring from his mouth like a faucet opened all the way. She tickled his sides with only her nails, not daring to dig them in and potentially hurt him, but the effect on him was everything she could have hoped for. He wriggled from side to side, seeking relief for a waist he could not protect, but she did not give him any. Her playful giggles mixed in with his more forced laughter until they harmonized in a pleasant sounding duet.

Erin found tickling this young lion incredibly intoxicating. Here he was, built like a Greek God, and here she was, torturing him with tickles. She finally gave his sides some relief, but only so she could go back to tickling down his legs. He squirmed them away as much as the straps allowed, but she leaned over him, using her body to hold him in place. There was no doubt about it now, he was getting an erection from the tickling. She could feel it growing beneath her, and the thought only sent her spiraling deeper into her own depths of arousal.

"My my, aren't you just the most ticklish boy ever!" She sprawled out across his body, her clothed, him almost nude. They were close to the same height, so she brought her own bare feet up to play with his face while she snaked her tickling nails down his calf to attack one of his helpless feet. His laughter rose in pitch as he tried to avoid her playful toes and escape her torturous nails at the same time. She ground her hips into him a little, giving his cock a tease of a different kind as she sought out the most ticklish spots along the bottom of his foot. His whole leg trembled as his foot was unable to find relief.

She shifted to the other foot, conscious of how her hips rolled over his cock and how excited she was between her own legs. She had no idea that tickle torturing a boy so much younger than herself could have her lusting in a way she couldn't ever remember before. If anything, this other foot of his was even more ticklish, and she actually felt wetness on his cheeks where her toes tormented his face. She had tickled him to the point of crying, but he hadn't once asked her to stop.

She gave his foot one last tickle before turning and crawling up the bed between his legs. His cock stood at attention under the boxers, and his smooth chest was covered in sweat, and he was still laughing and trying to draw in gasps of air. She was dying to ravage him, but not just yet. She straddled his hips, lowering her weight gently onto his erection and looming over him with her nails wiggling in the air above him. "I don't think it's working...I'm going to have to tickle you some more!"

Vinny rolled his hips into her, seeking relief between his legs, but at her words, he started to shake his head no. Still, he never verbally protested, and though the look of fear he gave her was almost pitiful, she could see the hint of longing in his eyes.

She attacked under his underarms with a vengeance. Her fingernails flew into his smooth armpits, skating ticklish lines into his the hollows that he could not avoid. He screeched like a girl and tried to buck her off, but she had all the leverage, and he wasn't a big man to begin with. She loved the way tickling him in this position thrilled her, both from the sheer fun of torturing his perfect body and making him howl with laughter, to the pleasure of having his hardness teasing her owned awakened loins. The faster her nails flew over his skin, the more thrashed he in ticklish agony, and the more she get pleasured between her legs. A game where everyone was a winner.

"Okay, I think you've had enough," she said, letting him catch his breath but staying perched over his hips. He panted like a tired dog that has been run hard. She thought about actually meaning what she said but then she spotted his sculpted abs and found she couldn't keep her word. "Or maybe not!" she declared, diving her nails into his chiseled midsection. The muscles under his flat belly spasmed, and she raced her nails all over and everywhere at once to keep him in a constant state of torment.

She kept it up until he finally tapped out. "Please! No more!" he begged, and her hands stopped immediately.

In a way, she was glad, because her mind was preoccupied with the hardness under her hips. She had couldn't keep away from it any longer. Shuffling down so that she was once again between his legs, she grabbed his boxers and eased them down past his narrow hips. His cock, the same shade of olive as the rest of him, sprang to attention. Already the tip was wet.

"Is this for me?" she asked, curling her hand around the shaft and making it stand straight up. "Is this another tickle spot for me to play with?" With her free hand, she lightly tickled at the underside of the head. This must have been a new torture for Vinny because he went ballistic. His arms and legs spasmed but his pelvis never moved. His cock stayed right where she wanted it so she could tickle the tip, dissolving Vinny into the land of silent laughter. She looked up and saw his eyes were leaking tears again, but the permanent smile plastered on his face told her she wasn't doing anything he wasn't loving.

She switched tactics and started tickling his balls while giving his shaft a slow stroking. He was torn between loving the friction and needing escape from the torture, arching his back and flailing his head around, but as before, keeping his hips totally still. It was a silent signal to her to keep doing what she was doing. "Such tickly balls" she taunted.

The slow hand job combined with his balls being teased must have been another new hell for Vinny, because he eventually started to whimper. Erin took mercy on him and engulfed his cock in her mouth. She gave the base of the shaft a rub while sucking up and down on the head, and the effect was almost instantaneous. He exploded in her mouth, unleashing all the build up she had caused him through the tickling and the teasing. Erin dutifully pumped his shaft and swallowed it all down, in the back of mind thinking that it might be the seed of the champ sitting in her belly come tomorrow night.

She popped his cock out of her mouth and gave the shaft a few light strokes, which made him twitch. "Feeling relaxed yet?" she asked with a giggle.

"Yeesssssssss," he whispered, slumped in his bonds. The boy was ready.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the fight, as he was being interviewed in the ring with the IBF Lightweight championship belt snug around his waist, Vinny Trubiani was asked why appeared to tire as the bout dragged on into the latter rounds.

"I changed up my training routine at the last minute and pushed it too hard at the end. That's why I was running out of gas. But now I know I just have to train harder to so I can go all night!"

From the row where the press was seated, Erin Edwards tucked away the signed book contract in her bag and began to file her nails, grinning.

Last edited:
agreed. that was well thought out, and well written. nice job

I really love this story! Thank you for sharing it. I can't wait to read your next story.

Erin Edwards, was the first to spring to her feet as the press press conference between Vinny Trubiani and Ron "the Merc" Mercer drew to a close. The men were squaring off tomorrow tonight to determine if Mercer, the champion, could defend and retain the IBA Lightweight belt against relative newcomer Trubiani, but Erin was far more interested in the next 10 minutes than in the upcoming fight. She was an aspiring author, hoping to work out a deal with Trubiani and tell his story before he was a true international superstar and the whole world wanted a piece of him. If she couldn't get his agreement tonight, on the eve of him potentially becoming a world boxing champion at age 20, she might never get another chance. It was now or never.

She hurried through the throng of other reporters and cameramen hailing from all over the country, most of them middle-aged, overweight balding men who indulged a bit too much in the spread made available to those with press credentials. So while most of them headed towards the deli platter and pasta salad, Erin rushed towards Trubiani and his manager, Gus Fortelli, who were heading out of the Vegas hotel conference room.

She caught up with them just outside the door. She wasn't the first to do so, as a beat writer out of Dallas was trying to get an exclusive quote for his pre-fight column. Erin was grateful for the extra few moments, as it gave her a chance to catch her breath and fix her mussed hair, which had become a tad dislodged in the salmon swim upstream to get there. She couldn't help but notice that Trubiani was watching her adjust herself as the Dallas writer was engaged with Fortelli.

Finally, the columnist was satisfied with what he had on tape and headed off, leaving Erin alone with the pair. Both manager and boxer focused on her as she launched into her pitch.

"Hi, I'm Erin Edwards, from Channel 9 out of Hartford," she said, extending her hand first to Fortelli, who's handshake was like iron, and then to Trubiani, who was surprisingly gentle for a guy who punched for a living. "I'm here covering the fight...obviously..." she said, realizing only now that she should have prepared better for how she wanted this conversation to go. "Ummm...but that's not why I wanted to talk to you." She could feel the heat rising in her cheeks as the realization that she was blowing this started to sink in.

"What can we do for you, Ms Edwards?" Fortelli asked, clearly the mouth piece for the youthful boxer. His question wasn't delivered with any kind of animosity, but it was clear that while he wanted to be polite, he wasn't interested in having his or his boxer's time idly wasted on the eve of the biggest fight of his fledgling career. Trubiani was just looking at her, but in a way "men" tended to look at her, and not interviewees. She found his eyes on her only adding to her feelings of being rattled.

"I was wondering...has anyone approached you yet about writing Vinny's story? I think...I mean...people want to know about you," she said, now turning to direct her words towards Vinny himself, who was still measuring her up in her 'work clothes', which tonight consisted of a tasteful but slightly-revealing sleeveless top in mauve, tight black pants, and 3-inch heels that accentuated her legs. She would be in front of the camera shortly to deliver a 30 second sound byte that would be edited to introduce the coverage of the press conference, and she needed to look the part.

Vinny didn't answer right away, so Gus spoke first. "What, you mean like an article in a newspaper?" He had a way of speaking that felt like he walked right off the set of a Scorcese mafia movie. The Italian stereotypes existed because of guys like Gus Fortelli.

Erin couldn't shake the feeling that Vinny was undressing her with his eyes. She was used to men ogling at her, but at this particular moment, she found it more distracting than usual. "No, I mean a biography. I think...I think that after you win tomorrow night, the whole world is going to want to read about Vinny Trubiani."

Vinny smiled at her then, clearly pleased that she thought he was going to win. He had a great smile for a boxer, but he was young still, and his face still hadn't taken the beatings of an older fighter. Erin couldn't help smile in return. Trubiani had those boyish good looks that all women love, with dark curly hair that hung over his dark eyes, so it wasn't hard to find him just more than a little attractive when he smiled at her like that.

Vinny then whacked Gus on the arm and they both turned to whisper something that she wasn't meant to hear. Vinny couldn't be heard at all, but Erin could make out bits of Gus listening to whatever his boxer was asking of him and a lot of "okay"s and "uh-huh"s and finally, "I'll ask her." The men hugged almost like father and son, each slapping the other on the back, and then Vinny turned and headed off with a wave to Erin, never once having uttered a word to her.

She waited quietly for Gus to speak. When he did, he was more subdued than before.

"Look Ms. Edwards. I'm gonna tell it to you straight, okay? You ain't the first that's come asking about a book, so I can't give you an answer just yet. Vinny and I gotta weigh all his options, okay, and my job is to look after that kid. I know he likes you, so I'll make you this promise, okay? We won't agree to no book deals without sitting down with you first and talking it over in more details. Just not right now before the big fight, okay? That work for you?"

Erin's heart sank a little hearing these words. She felt her chance slipping away, but Gus was offering her a chance, so she nodded without trying to show how disappointed she was.

"In the meantime, I gots a favor to ask of you." Fortelli leaned in close and put his arm round Erin's shoulders. She didn't take offense, as he was a touchy-feely kind of guy and this was his way, but the Aqua Velva was a bit overpowering. Gus' voice became almost a whisper. "Like I said, he likes you, but his head is a little messed up right now. You think you could help him out?"

Confusion clouded her face. "What do you mean?"

"He had this girl, from back in Jersey, but she dumped him a coupla weeks ago. She was older, like you."

"I'm only 28!"

Gus chuckled. "Hey, you're still a kid to me, but to Vinny, you ARE an older woman, and that's what he likes."

Erin didn't like the label, but what Gus said was technically true.

"And look, fighters are superstitious, okay? They find a routine that helps them win fights, and they stick to it. Vinny is no different. This is the first fight he's gonna have without this girl, and it's messing with his head. I can see it."

Erin recalled back to the press conference where Vinny appeared more subdued that would normally be expected for a #1 contender who had been tearing through opponents to get to this spot. She hadn't seen him show any kind of enthusiasm at all until just a few minutes ago, when he smiled at her in the hallway.

"What exactly are you asking me do to?" she asked, a chill running down her spine. It suddenly became very clear to her what she might need to do in order to secure her exclusive book deal.

Erin listed with held breath and a pounding heart as Gus proceeded to go over Vinny's pre-fight night routine. When he was done, he reached into his pocket and handed her a key to Vinny's suite. "So, you take care of the kid, and we'll take care of you."

Erin turned to head back into the conference room, not knowing how she could be expected to deliver her sound byte when thoughts of what awaited her afterwards raced around in her brain.

Around 9pm, Erin knocked softly on the door to the suite where Vinny was spending the night. A faint voice from inside instructed her to come in, so she used the key and stepped inside.

The suite was a typical upscale hotel room divided into a living area, a bedroom area, and a bathroom. It was unremarkable in every way save the 20 year old Adonis sitting on the end of the bed waiting for her wearing only a pair of boxer shorts. "Hi," he said, almost sheepishly.

Erin's ears pounded with her pulse. The whole situation was almost too surreal, but with every step she took deeper into the suite, she was reminded that this was indeed reality. As anxious and apprehensive as she felt, she noticed at once that Vinny seemed even more nervous than she. Something about that put her at ease, so she put down her bag and took a seat beside him, going as far as to put a hand on his thigh so he could see her red manicured nails. "Hi. Gus told me all about your pre-fight routine. I'm here to help."

Vinny smiled that shy boyish smile at her again, and as before, she couldn't help but finding it electrifying. He was so cute sitting there in his underwear that it was hard not to want to eat him up.

"Thanks," he said, lowering his eyes, mostly likely in embarrassment. "You ever do anything like this before?" His voice was so soft you'd never guess it came from a boxing phenom.

"Nope, but I'll figure it out fast," she giggled. Emboldened by his shyness, she tickled her nails along his thigh and he squirmed away deliciously. She turned and observed the cuffs attached to straps in each corner of the bed. "You ready to get started?"

Vinny wasn't much for talking. He scooted back on the bed and stretched himself out to the corners. This might have been Erin's first time, but it wasn't his, and he was prepared for her. She kicked off her heels and crawled around on the bed, leaning over him so she could cuff his limbs off at the corners, letting her hair fall down so that it brushed over his torsos and legs. The cuffs were velcro and easy to adjust, and so even a novice like her had no trouble tying up the IBA Lightweight #1 contender in the world securely to his hotel bed.

Erin knelt back on her heels and looked at him. He was gorgeous, without a hint of fat on his body, and with all the benefits that come with being in the physical prime of his life. He was muscular, but not in a pro wrestler kind of way, but instead all defined lines and taut sinews. He was built like a sports car, not a tank, and since weigh in wasn't until tomorrow morning, she knew he couldn't weigh an ounce over 135 lbs. His skin was inviting shade of Italian olive, and he shaved all of his body hair off, making him smooth to the touch. Though she had agreed to be here primarily to obtain her book deal, now seeing him like this made it all worth it for so many other reasons.

"Sooooo, Gus tells me you can't relax before a fight...that you get all uptight and nervous." She used one nail tip to draw little circles around his nipples.

Vinny pulled against the cuffs, but they were snug. "Mmmhmmm," he mumbled, unwilling to part his pressed-together lips.

Erin smiled, enjoying how he was already reacting to her touch. "And that there is only one thing that really helps you relax....only one thing that really helps you unwind." She used that one nail to draw a line down the muscular ridges of his abdomen and run it along the top of his boxer shorts' waistband.

His body arched under the nail, but remained bound and spread eagled as before. "Mmmmhmmmm!" he mumbled louder this time. As close as she was to his groin, she thought she detected a movement below the surface of those boxers.

She brought all ten of her nails out now, lightly raking them up over his thighs, past his hips, and bringing them to pause on either side of his waist. "He said, what really helps you get ready for a fight, is to be......" She paused, letting that last work hang in the air.

Vinny was all coiled muscle, tensed up from head to toe. His head was craned forward, his eyes fixated on the nails poised at his sides, his breath caught in his throat waiting. A moment ticked by. Then another.

"....tickled!" she announced, fluttering her nails along his perfect body in a way she knew would drive any ticklish person mad.

Vinny didn't disappoint. He flopped around on the bed, the laughter pouring from his mouth like a faucet opened all the way. She tickled his sides with only her nails, not daring to dig them in and potentially hurt him, but the effect on him was everything she could have hoped for. He wriggled from side to side, seeking relief for a waist he could not protect, but she did not give him any. Her playful giggles mixed in with his more forced laughter until they harmonized in a pleasant sounding duet.

Erin found tickling this young lion incredibly intoxicating. Here he was, built like a Greek God, and here she was, torturing him with tickles. She finally gave his sides some relief, but only so she could go back to tickling down his legs. He squirmed them away as much as the straps allowed, but she leaned over him, using her body to hold him in place. There was no doubt about it now, he was getting an erection from the tickling. She could feel it growing beneath her, and the thought only sent her spiraling deeper into her own depths of arousal.

"My my, aren't you just the most ticklish boy ever!" She sprawled out across his body, her clothed, him almost nude. They were close to the same height, so she brought her own bare feet up to play with his face while she snaked her tickling nails down his calf to attack one of his helpless feet. His laughter rose in pitch as he tried to avoid her playful toes and escape her torturous nails at the same time. She ground her hips into him a little, giving his cock a tease of a different kind as she sought out the most ticklish spots along the bottom of his foot. His whole leg trembled as his foot was unable to find relief.

She shifted to the other foot, conscious of how her hips rolled over his cock and how excited she was between her own legs. She had no idea that tickle torturing a boy so much younger than herself could have her lusting in a way she couldn't ever remember before. If anything, this other foot of his was even more ticklish, and she actually felt wetness on his cheeks where her toes tormented his face. She had tickled him to the point of crying, but he hadn't once asked her to stop.

She gave his foot one last tickle before turning and crawling up the bed between his legs. His cock stood at attention under the boxers, and his smooth chest was covered in sweat, and he was still laughing and trying to draw in gasps of air. She was dying to ravage him, but not just yet. She straddled his hips, lowering her weight gently onto his erection and looming over him with her nails wiggling in the air above him. "I don't think it's working...I'm going to have to tickle you some more!"

Vinny rolled his hips into her, seeking relief between his legs, but at her words, he started to shake his head no. Still, he never verbally protested, and though the look of fear he gave her was almost pitiful, she could see the hint of longing in his eyes.

She attacked under his underarms with a vengeance. Her fingernails flew into his smooth armpits, skating ticklish lines into his the hollows that he could not avoid. He screeched like a girl and tried to buck her off, but she had all the leverage, and he wasn't a big man to begin with. She loved the way tickling him in this position thrilled her, both from the sheer fun of torturing his perfect body and making him howl with laughter, to the pleasure of having his hardness teasing her owned awakened loins. The faster her nails flew over his skin, the more thrashed he in ticklish agony, and the more she get pleasured between her legs. A game where everyone was a winner.

"Okay, I think you've had enough," she said, letting him catch his breath but staying perched over his hips. He panted like a tired dog that has been run hard. She thought about actually meaning what she said but then she spotted his sculpted abs and found she couldn't keep her word. "Or maybe not!" she declared, diving her nails into his chiseled midsection. The muscles under his flat belly spasmed, and she raced her nails all over and everywhere at once to keep him in a constant state of torment.

She kept it up until he finally tapped out. "Please! No more!" he begged, and her hands stopped immediately.

In a way, she was glad, because her mind was preoccupied with the hardness under her hips. She had couldn't keep away from it any longer. Shuffling down so that she was once again between his legs, she grabbed his boxers and eased them down past his narrow hips. His cock, the same shade of olive as the rest of him, sprang to attention. Already the tip was wet.

"Is this for me?" she asked, curling her hand around the shaft and making it stand straight up. "Is this another tickle spot for me to play with?" With her free hand, she lightly tickled at the underside of the head. This must have been a new torture for Vinny because he went ballistic. His arms and legs spasmed but his pelvis never moved. His cock stayed right where she wanted it so she could tickle the tip, dissolving Vinny into the land of silent laughter. She looked up and saw his eyes were leaking tears again, but the permanent smile plastered on his face told her she wasn't doing anything he wasn't loving.

She switched tactics and started tickling his balls while giving his shaft a slow stroking. He was torn between loving the friction and needing escape from the torture, arching his back and flailing his head around, but as before, keeping his hips totally still. It was a silent signal to her to keep doing what she was doing. "Such tickly balls" she taunted.

The slow hand job combined with his balls being teased must have been another new hell for Vinny, because he eventually started to whimper. Erin took mercy on him and engulfed his cock in her mouth. She gave the base of the shaft a rub while sucking up and down on the head, and the effect was almost instantaneous. He exploded in her mouth, unleashing all the build up she had caused him through the tickling and the teasing. Erin dutifully pumped his shaft and swallowed it all down, in the back of mind thinking that it might be the seed of the champ sitting in her belly come tomorrow night.

She popped his cock out of her mouth and gave the shaft a few light strokes, which made him twitch. "Feeling relaxed yet?" she asked with a giggle.

"Yeesssssssss," he whispered, slumped in his bonds. The boy was ready.

After the fight, as he was being interviewed in the ring with the IBF Lightweight championship belt snug around his waist, Vinny Trubiani was asked why appeared to tire as the bout dragged on into the latter rounds.

"I changed up my training routine at the last minute and pushed it too hard at the end. That's why I was running out of gas. But now I know I just have to train harder to so I can go all night!"

From the row where the press was seated, Erin Edwards tucked away the signed book contract in her bag and began to file her nails, grinning.

Love it! The theme of being tough and helpless like he's a bruiser yet made to be a giggling and distressed if you write a sequel where female volenteere tickle the fighters or something

Wow what a well though out and well-written story! Loved the fighter needing to de-stress theme. Hope to read a sequel or related story. Maybe make this a trend. ;P

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back