• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Greetings from NewJersey

PianistBill

TMF Novice
Hello my name is Bill I am a retired music teacher who is a current adjunct professor of music and private piano/voice instructor. I have loved tickling my whole life but lately it has really surfaced. I will tickle anyone with especially ticklish feet. I don't have a foot fetish except for tickling them. I will also tickle anywhere else I can get a good reaction. Because I'm a professional pianist, I have very talented and fast fingers great for tickling. I joined because I can't share my fetish with others in my life and I need an outlet. I hope to make long lasting friends and maybe meet for real. I am available by email, Kik, yahoo messenger, and trillian. If anyone ever wants to chat send me a pm. I will talk to anyone. I can travel to PA, NY, DE,NJ to meet. I am in no position to host

Welcome to the TMF, Bill, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Hello Bill I am not new to this but have been gone for a couple of years welcome you will meet a lot of people here

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back