• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which Forgotten Fictional Characters Deserve More Tickling?

Shantae developers successfully funded a Kickstarter HD iteration with a warm reception on the 12.20.16. steam release.
Genie that unlocks stuff with belly dancing and utilizes her hair as a weapon.
Switch scenario possibility of the dueling genie & pirate.

Great pirate vs. pirate story on here with Shantae's antagonist as the ticklee "A Risky Situation (M/F F/F */F)"
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?245123-A-Risky-Situation-(M-F-F-F-*-F)

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
Shantae http://www.deviantart.com/art/Shantae-Forever-519222716
Risky Boots http://www.deviantart.com/art/Risky-Boots-Forever-537780022

Underrated Spiderman villain queen comes too mind

Always a pleasure to meet a fellow CT fan.

Ah, you like the exotic dwarves girl planeswalkers, eh?

Oh, that reminds me: Mirri from MtG as well.

Why dwarves girl? Saheeli Rai is more like fantasy equivalent of Indian girl (I mean, from India, not Native American - I am always confused by english terminology of this).

Another ones example which really bug me, why aren't in tickling fanart Triss Merigold and Yennefer from Witcher universe more popular? I mean, Witcher 3 now is one of most popular games, so this is really strange.

Faith from Buffy the Vampire slayer, she had such an attitude and was so sexy she would be a creat tickle victim and would deserve to be reformed. mwhahah:firedevil:firedevil

I have another one to add. The mom from "Mighty Max" Proven in one episode to be ticklish.

Ive been watching the original Twin Peaks on Netflix. Any female character from that show, pretty much.

Ill add Penelope Pittstop and Miss Information from Histeria!

Wait till LAST OF US 2 comes out, then Ellie will be of TMF legal age to write about her. Seems like most people think of cartons and comics when it comes to fictional characters. I immediately thought of Scarlet O'Hara and Samantha Stevens.

How could I remember a character who's been forgotten?

I'm just playing lol ...hmmm, I thought back to my childhood when I heard 'fictional character'; and someone who really deserved to get it was Angelica from the Rugrats. What a brat she was lol She should've been in like a TMNT scenario with Don Turtelli

But as an adult...I'd like to see Jessica Jones get it. Cuz she's pretty rough around the edges, and I think it'd be fun seeing her laughing XD

Someone forgotten? Since we saw her the victim of tickle torture already, I'll go with Dorothy Gale from the 90's Wizard of Oz cartoon.

hqdefault.jpg

Here's one I am willing to bet none of you has ever heard of: Yoko Tsuno, the supercute Chinese-Japanese engineer from the eponymous Belgian French language sci-fi comic. I fell in love with her during my whole childhood~

IMG_3592.JPGIMG_3593.JPG

Not trying to stir the pot or cause trouble, but aren't some of these fictional characters technically under the age of 18?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back