• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which Forgotten Fictional Characters Deserve More Tickling?

Sketcher92

TMF Poster
We all look at tickling art and read tickling fan fics. (At least, I'm assuming we all do.) There's plenty about characters that already exist, and plenty about characters that we ourselves created. Artist and writers often go for the typical, more popular characters as victims: Batgirl, April O'Neil, Disney princesses, Dragon Ball/Naruto characters, etc, etc.

I was talking to someone earlier about this, and a character that I absolutely adore, who is NEVER used as a tickle victim, is Lisa from the movie Ponyo. I have no idea why I like her so much, I just do. She's adorable, funny, and the movie clearly shows that she has big, cute feet on more than one occasion. But I've never seen anything about her in the tickling community except for what came from my own pencil.
tumblr_n7bxtiY8bz1rejibwo2_500.gif

So that got me thinking: is there an obscure, little-referenced character who just clicks with you, who doesn't get enough love from your fellow tickle fetishists? Who do you wish we could see more of?

I wrote a story about poison ivy, she is not really obscure, she is more lesser known

I wrote a story about poison ivy, she is not really obscure, she is more lesser known

I don't know if I'd call her "lesser known," but you're right; there oddly isn't much where she's the victim, at least not when compared to characters like Batgirl or Harley Quinn. Usually the stuff I see with Ivy is with her as the tickler, not the lee. Could I have a link to the story? :D

Samantha Storm, although she's not really forgotten around here. ;)

I don't know if I'd call her "lesser known," but you're right; there oddly isn't much where she's the victim, at least not when compared to characters like Batgirl or Harley Quinn. Usually the stuff I see with Ivy is with her as the tickler, not the lee. Could I have a link to the story? :D

I can't link it as I am on my phone but parts one and two should be close to the top of my tread list, just for a forwaring it is an erotic story and part 2 is a cliff hanger ( part 3 should come out in January ) also I have an odd writing style that some are not fond of but read away

I can't link it as I am on my phone but parts one and two should be close to the top of my tread list, just for a forwaring it is an erotic story and part 2 is a cliff hanger ( part 3 should come out in January ) also I have an odd writing style that some are not fond of but read away

We all look at tickling art and read tickling fan fics. (At least, I'm assuming we all do.) There's plenty about characters that already exist, and plenty about characters that we ourselves created. Artist and writers often go for the typical, more popular characters as victims: Batgirl, April O'Neil, Disney princesses, Dragon Ball/Naruto characters, etc, etc.

I was talking to someone earlier about this, and a character that I absolutely adore, who is NEVER used as a tickle victim, is Lisa from the movie Ponyo. I have no idea why I like her so much, I just do. She's adorable, funny, and the movie clearly shows that she has big, cute feet on more than one occasion. But I've never seen anything about her in the tickling community except for what came from my own pencil.
View attachment 517344

So that got me thinking: is there an obscure, little-referenced character who just clicks with you, who doesn't get enough love from your fellow tickle fetishists? Who do you wish we could see more of?

Hmmm... I have few characters mind that i would like to see but some are well know.

Out of the known Characters I would like to see a tickle scene with:

1. Babs Bunny-The cutest toes deserve to be tickled
2. Dot Warner- similar to how we see Dr. Scratch and Sniff tickled
3. Hello Nurse-nuff said
4. Toph-She is always barefoot so why not
5. Harley Quinn
6. Fifi Le FUme
7. Misty
8. Mulan- My Favorite Disney Princess, maybe a scene where she is woken up with a foot tickle or where she is interogated with a foot tickle.
9. Tanged Rapunzel

Some Forgottten Characters i would like to see tickled.
1.Agent Heather from gadget Boy- She was tickled once but there was no close up

1. Hello Nurse
2. Natasha Fatale
3. Dee Dee
4. Wilma Flintstone
5. Betty Rubble
6. Jane Jetson
7. Judy Jetson
8. Juliette and Edda (9 Chickweed Lane)
9. Blondie

1. Hello Nurse
2. Natasha Fatale
3. Dee Dee
4. Wilma Flintstone
5. Betty Rubble
6. Jane Jetson
7. Judy Jetson
8. Juliette and Edda (9 Chickweed Lane)
9. Blondie

Awesome choices. I might also add some other HB characters. Debbie, Any of the girls from "Josie and the Pussycats" or live action characters Jennie (I dream of Jennie) and Samantha from "Bewitched"

I always thought about Beverly Crusher as best milf to tickle. She's just too good.

But from some I think as forgotten (and maybe some of them never really well-known in english-speaking world) fictional characters I can count:

- Aaricia from Thorgal comics.
- Pelissa from another French comics "The Quest for the Bird of Time".
- Nävis from yet another French comics "The Wake".
- Barbarella from French comic book "Barbarella" and its movie adaptation.
- Yennefer and Triss from Witcher franchise.

I don't know why someone count Tangled Rapunzel, she's very popular in tickling fanarts (check deviantart).

i'm gonna say a few because i just remembered what Fictional meant! always messed that one up

Daphne from Scooby doc
Dawn From Pokemon
Alexis Rhodes YuGiOh GX
KIKI From Kiki's Delivery Service ( beside her famous tickle scene)
Blossom for Powderpuff girls Z
Lizzie Mcguire 's cartoon friend
Jessie from pokemon & toy story
Sandy Cheeks Spongebob

Thats all i got!

Lucca from Chrono Trigger and Katt from Breath of Fire 2: SNES RPGs.

Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite.

Ramona Flowers, Scott Pilgrim vs the World.

Kiora and Radiant from Magic the Gathering.

Calhoun from Wreck-it Ralph. Weird, cuz I see Fix-it Felix tickled by her all the time. Wasted opportunity.

Oh yes, Lucca from Chrono Trigger is such a lovely geeky girl, it would be nice to tickle her. Also, I would love to tickle Marle, because she is very sweet. And Ayla, because... she's sexy prehistoric woman, what else someone would want more.

I'm still kind of new in Magic the Gathering, so my favourite is Saheeli Rai from last expansion.

Oh yes, Lucca from Chrono Trigger is such a lovely geeky girl, it would be nice to tickle her. Also, I would love to tickle Marle, because she is very sweet. And Ayla, because... she's sexy prehistoric woman, what else someone would want more.

I'm still kind of new in Magic the Gathering, so my favourite is Saheeli Rai from last expansion.

Always a pleasure to meet a fellow CT fan.

Ah, you like the exotic dwarves girl planeswalkers, eh?

Oh, that reminds me: Mirri from MtG as well.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back