• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle would you rather

speaking as a ler definatley spread eagle, never been a fan of the hogtie

Face down or face up ?

Feet licked by dog is because my dog already does that and I think my mom liking my feet would just be weird

Would you rather be tickled on your feet or be tickled on your under arms

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Feet. They're more ticklish and I enjoy it more.

Tickling multiple people or tickled by multiple people

I would be tickled by multiple people because I'm a Lee and i like getting tickled

Would you rather be tied and tickled or be free to move while being tickled

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Barefoot, definetly more ticklish

would you rather be tickled with a feather of fingers

definetly spread eagle, prefer to be watching it completely vulnerable

would you rather be tickled sitting in stocks or standing in chains

Lower body,
feet and tighs really really ticklish

Would you rather somebody taunt and tease you while they tickle or stay quiet

Lower body,
feet and tighs really really ticklish

Would you rather somebody taunt and tease you while they tickle or stay quiet

I'd rather have somebody taunt and tease me because it makes me more ticklish.

Would you rather be tickled by fingernails or an electric toothbrush?

I feel the same

fingernails,
although I wouldn't mind a toothbrush taped to my feet while somebody tickles my armpits and sides

Would you rather get a be tied down (loose or tight) or get held down while others tickle you

As a lee, held down by a big group ;)

Would you rather be topless or bottomless when you get tickled?

As a lee, held down by a big group ;)

Would you rather be topless or bottomless when you get tickled?

Probably topless, because I'm more ticklish on my tighs and feet so I would still be ticklish even with pants on, maximise ticklishness on my upper body.
Would you rather be tickled until you verbally submit, or tickled until you pee yourself/arrive?

Definitely pee myself / arrive ;)

Would you rather be tickled bya group of guys or a group of girls?

Definitely pee myself / arrive ;)

Would you rather be tickled bya group of guys or a group of girls?

Nice i like the sound of that.
Group of girls, 5 would be great,( 2 on lower half with a foot each, 1 on tighs, 1 on armpits / ribs, 1 on stomach and sides)
Would you rather voluntarily put your feet up on somebodies lap for tickles admitting you love it, or have them pin you down and tickle you while you act as if you want them to stop.

I would put them in their lap and tell them i love it and beg them to tickle me.

Would you rather be tied completely down or would you like to be loose and thrash and buck

group of girls

would you rather tickle an attractive looking person who isn't ticklish or someone you find unattractive but is very ticklish

group of girls

would you rather tickle an attractive looking person who isn't ticklish or someone you find unattractive but is very ticklish

somebody who is ticklish, couldn't be with somebody who isn't
would you rather tickle a quiet laugher who can talk while you tickle them or somebody who laughs REALLY loud like crazy with even a little tickle and cant talk during it

Quiet laugher, it's more of a challenge to find their spots and get them really going!

Would you rather be blindfolded or gagged?

Quiet laugher, it's more of a challenge to find their spots and get them really going!

Would you rather be blindfolded or gagged?

Blindfold for me, can't see it coming., but I want to be able to beg her to stop

Would you rather somebody who squirms to get away and tries to stop you (playfully) or who sits there and takes it?

Blindfold for me, can't see it coming., but I want to be able to beg her to stop

Would you rather somebody who squirms to get away and tries to stop you (playfully) or who sits there and takes it?

I would love the idea they squirm and try to get away and stopped you, make tickling that person more fun.

Would you rather have oils to make a part of your body more ticklish or have an feather or brush used on you to tickle you?

Feathers and brushes used to tickle me, definately

Would you rather be tickled in a mall or tickled in a park?

Tickled in a park

Would you rather be tickled on the tops of your feet or the soles?

Tops for sure! They always get ignored.

Would you rather be tickled without clothes or with a hand roaming under your clothes? E.g. Someone putting their hand up your shirt to tickle your tummy.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back