• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Feather Study (M/F) (Color)

Well hell. I don't know why that dude looks so damn yellow. He doesn't look like that on my iPad. Oh well, live and learn...

I think this looks really good. Colours looked ok to me.

warm regards

R

Exquisite, :blimey: love the colors and details, faces, expressions, perspective, movement, "conversation," the illustration is perfect, :wow: both are extremely hot and thank you for a m/f picture too :dancingbanana:

Ok, if he was nice he'd give her a pillow, but I'm not complaining!! :happyfloa

I'm really glad ya'all liked it! The color thing is probably me. I'm actually color deficient, which isn't the same as color blindness but close. It's almost like color dyslexia, in a way. It's the reason I crank down the opacity on my color layer to wash them out. I need to color it in extreme shades so that I can differentiate between the colors. It's stupid lol.

And yes, Frenzy, I was going to have that part wrapped in a towel and duct tape (seemed to fit the mood), but after I sketched it out I didn't want to mess with her hair because I like that bun. LOL. Beauty over comfort, right? That's why they wear high heels!

I think it looks really solid. The expressions are good and emotive. The perspective and poses are dynamic and engaging. The anatomy looks great...nothing setting off alarms there. And the dialog is right on the money.

I think the only item you could really take up a notch on this piece is that the layout is a little static. And that's me being nit-picky. So, you might want to think about fewer rectangles and a more impactful compositional design for the future. But again...tiny future obstacle to overcome.

But this is great, brother. I'd be really happy with it.

B

Thanks, everyone! And thank you for the feedback! I'm still going to tweak the color template, but I'm glad that it doesn't look too off to anybody but me...

@Bandito - Thank you for your constructive criticism! It really does mean a lot to me, especially coming from a pro! I wanted to ask a clarifying question, however... When you say "layout" and "compositional design", are you referring to the rectangle frames themselves, or do you mean that the table, windows, window panes, and such all being square lend to that? I will certainly consider it going forward! The continual improvement process is really what keeps me trying new things...

Thanks again!!

Very cool drawing, february -- loved the detail work and the bondage. Thanks for posting it here!

This is really awesome! I particularly love the bondage, especially the way her toes are tied. Her feet look sooooo soft, really makes me wanna extend a hand to tickle them ^_^ In general, the anatomy is close to perfection; I like the dynamic movement, and the hairdo. Man how I would love to be this guy, poor girl would be in hell right now :D Really really :goodjob:

If you would allow me two veeery minor criticisms, which I hope you'll see as constructive. First the girls nipples are really tiny; I need a magnifier to see them :p It does not do justice to her otherwise perfect body. Another one is the guy's face looks a little bit "zombified" to me on the lower panel. IMO he lacks the sparkle of life you managed to give his victim (he has it on the first panel, though, on the left). But maybe it is just me.

if you need a constructive criticism; I would like to see muffled scream and helpless growlings of the girl

Thanks for the criticism, guys, and the compliments! I appreciate both!

First the girls nipples are really tiny; I need a magnifier to see them :p It does not do justice to her otherwise perfect body. Another one is the guy's face looks a little bit "zombified" to me on the lower panel. IMO he lacks the sparkle of life you managed to give his victim (he has it on the first panel, though, on the left). But maybe it is just me.

I agree with you! Actually, this is the first picture I did with bare boobies in it, so I wasn't sure exactly how to either exaggerate or portray her nipples. I'll give it another shot on this next one. My next subject wasn't going to be topless, but now she will be so I can have another crack at that. You'll have to let me know if you think it is an improvement. As for the zombie, I do see what you are saying now. I do find females much easier to draw than males because guys have so many more angles. I can get caught up in that... I'll keep it in mind. Thanks!

if you need a constructive criticism; I would like to see muffled scream and helpless growlings of the girl

I do need it. I do nothing if not to try to improve it. I would like to see that too, haha! I had a hard time with her expressions behind the gag. I'll keep at it, though! Thanks!

And muffled laughter... ;) (And I just read what u wrote above.)

But this is really, great art. LOVE the feathers. And the man is hot! :)

Is there a backstory on this drawing, and is this the same girl from the b/w photo? Thanks

Thanks all!

Is there a backstory on this drawing, and is this the same girl from the b/w photo? Thanks

No backstory here, unfortunately. Same figures as in the black and white one. I was practicing continuity between cells and attempting to keep the light coming from the same angle...

Awesome work! keep up. if u want an opinion: make the outlines clearer, like thicker.

@Bandito - Thank you for your constructive criticism! It really does mean a lot to me, especially coming from a pro! I wanted to ask a clarifying question, however... When you say "layout" and "compositional design", are you referring to the rectangle frames themselves, or do you mean that the table, windows, window panes, and such all being square lend to that? I will certainly consider it going forward! The continual improvement process is really what keeps me trying new things...

Thanks again!!

Hey, buddy. Kinda both really. I never would have mentioned anything if you weren't actually asking for some positive critique. And it's a small thing - but sometimes you can add more visual interest in the format you use to tell a story. Using multiple rectangles (with several square or rectangular elements inside them) can flatten out a design and make the page seem static or two-dimensional. Breaking some of those rectangles, or using some different panel designs can give your work a more stunning dynamic look. And your stuff is so good that there is no reason to make it seem static because of the layout. But I think all that will come with more time and confidence in tinkering with your work.

You've got great skills, my friend. Thanks for sharing your gifts with our small community.

B

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back