• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Confirmed! Aubrey Plaza has ticklish feet!!!

jediofthefeet

TMF Expert
Parks & Recreation
NBC
Episode: "Jerry's Painting"

Very fast scene with Aubrey Plaza's bare feet in Chris Pratt's lap. He's massaging her toes while she looks on and says something to him, but the camera turns quick to show Adam Scott come home. Then when the camera turns back she gets up and there are some nice frames of her bare soles.

I cannot take credit for that find. It came from someone on a different forum.
You can clearly see the end of what was some foot tickling, she even tries to hold back her laugh.

Hate to be this person but this isn't really a confirmation since it takes place on a scripted television show. More of a confirmation her character is ticklish but not the actress herself.

Hate to be this person but this isn't really a confirmation since it takes place on a scripted television show. More of a confirmation her character is ticklish but not the actress herself.
Yes, actors and actresses can laugh when it is in the script. :iagree:

You guys are supposed to be connoisseurs of foot tickling. So let me ask you this question.

Did either of you watch the scene, or did you do like most people, and bash Howard Stern without ever watching or listening to any of his old shows?

Her very natural and unscripted reaction to almost hitting him (check her micro-expressions, too) are a pretty good confirmation of her sensitivity. You also have to watch the postion of Pratt's hands, and what he does with his fingers. You can't just 'watch' it - you have to go over that scene like it's the Zapruder film.

As well, her being fake ticklish has no context in the scene at all, or for her (very depressive) character. There are far more clues that it is real than it is faked. I love being this person.

@Moss

I had trouble finding a HQ version. But on a poor quality version, it was after the 14:15 mark. It is S3E11.

@Oddjob0226

Thank you for actually watching and examining the episode/scene and commenting on your findings.

I just watched. It's actually at the 17:20 mark. Extremely quick, although her reaction does seem legit.

Okay so I watched it. Its not definitive proof, but at the same time its a good scene and at least an indicator that she's possibly ticklish on her feet. Its worth watching either way.

While it is extremely brief and a scripted show, you do see her jerk her foot and smiling a bit. And I dont see any point of having her do that if it was scripted. So I'll call it an "optimistic confirmation". Its not 100%, but its at least something. And at the very least we get some quick shots of her bare feet.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back