• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ho Ho Ho

Woah

WOAH WOAH WOAH

WOAH

BAC...THEE BAC...

This is an incredible image.

My damn word!

MOTHER OF GOD! THIS MESSAGE WILL BE IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I CAN HARDLY CONTAIN MYSELF.

FIRST AND FOREMOST, IT IS SO INCREDIBLE TO SEE THEE BAC, YES THEE BAC, ALIVE AND WELL.
YOU ARE THE MOST TALENTED ARTIST AND PERSON I HAVE EVER WITNESSED OR KNOWN (OBVIOUSLY NOT IN PERSON BUT MAN I'D KILL TO MEET YOU).
YOUR WORK IS OFF THE CHARTS INCREDIBLE.

SECONDLY, THANK YOU FOR THE HOLIDAY ADDITION. AN ELEGANT PIECE. DID ANYBODY NOTICE THE SUBTLE WRINKLE/CRACKS IN THE PAPER MIDDLE/BOTTOM RIGHT THAT LOOK LIKE A MAN RELEASING HIS JUICES? HAHAHAHA, SO FUCKING AWESOME. THIS GUY IS AMAZING. 32 YEARS OLD. BORN IN 1985. THANK GOD FOR THE INTERNET! KEEP UP THE WORK AND GET THAT PAGE BACK UP AND RUNNING. ILL THROW MONEY AT YOUR WORK ALL DAY. POST IT ALL. YOU'LL MAKE SO MUCH DOUGH.

no other artist here comes close....ive used to order his stuff through the mail back in the 80s!!.....truly amazing.....really miss his work

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back