• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Queen of the Couch (f/f)

And aren't you that guy who always get tickle tormented by that girl named, what was it, Sarah? You sound delightfully fun to get :) I could protect you from Sarah (go for the knees!) or we could team up to get you, flip a coin and see what option to take :p

Why do I feel like option B is the more likely outcome? Though I'd welcome having a protector as a refreshing novelty...

Why do I feel like option B is the more likely outcome? Though I'd welcome having a protector as a refreshing novelty...
Probably c, all of the above :) I like proving I am the toughest girl in the room (and I know her weakness :) ) but I couldn't avoid the temptation to get you either hun haaa.

And aren't you that guy who always get tickle tormented by that girl named, what was it, Sarah? You sound delightfully fun to get :) I could protect you from Sarah (go for the knees!) or we could team up to get you, flip a coin and see what option to take :p

Probably c, all of the above :) I like proving I am the toughest girl in the room (and I know her weakness :) ) but I couldn't avoid the temptation to get you either hun haaa.

Hahaha those two posts prompted me over to the Silly Stuff sub forum.
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...m-TMF-You-d-Like-to-Get-to-Know-Better/page48

Hey you.....loved the story. Thanks for sharing.

I miss our chats...my laptop won't allow me to log in to the chat room any more. No matter what I try It won't work. I'm gutted. Had some good friends in there..!!

Hope you're OK lovely. great to see you still here.!! Xx

Didn't you say once, you and non-ticklish sister used to tickle the crap out of your brother? That must've been frustrating as hell for him, especially if he's the older sibling..
She isn't totally non-ticklish, but she has only one spot that not many know about so she does use that against people (like me in that way, but I am much worse haaa). But I know her spot so any tickle fight between me and sis results in me winning :) Poor bro doesn't know it so he is doomed when it comes to dealing with her haaa

And yep brother is oldest, me youngest. Me and sis did and do tickle the crap out of him, it's a sign of our sibling caring :)

Last edited:
Hey you.....loved the story. Thanks for sharing.

I miss our chats...my laptop won't allow me to log in to the chat room any more. No matter what I try It won't work. I'm gutted. Had some good friends in there..!!

Hope you're OK lovely. great to see you still here.!! Xx
Awww thanks reddy :) Hope to catch you again.

Only to dangerously ticklish people like yourself wadey :)

"Dangerously ticklish" is such an apt description for this condition; you've encapsulated me (and those like me) in one succinct squirm-inducing adverb-adjective pairing.

On the other hand... isn't being even just a little bit ticklish sort of dangerous? Potentially? Arguably?

As an incredibly ticklish male, if we ever met, my only defense would be giving you the dreaded noogies(since you're a petite young lady, I'd have the height advantage)
If your foolishly attempt to noogie the mighty fighting girl I will counter your foolish attempts with spider tickles on your tummy, tweaks to your ribs, swirls in your armpits and if needed the biggest wedgie you've ever had!

"Dangerously ticklish" is such an apt description for this condition; you've encapsulated me (and those like me) in one succinct squirm-inducing adverb-adjective pairing.

On the other hand... isn't being even just a little bit ticklish sort of dangerous? Potentially? Arguably?
If the other person is deathly ticklish (like you wadey) then being a lil ticklish isn't very dangerous at all... and even if a lil ticklishness is dangerous, it's only so if the other person knows how to bring it out... :)

If your foolishly attempt to noogie the mighty fighting girl I will counter your foolish attempts with spider tickles on your tummy, tweaks to your ribs, swirls in your armpits and if needed the biggest wedgie you've ever had!

Listen young lady, don't make me resort to tactics like the pink belly, the Indian burn, and the classic "Why are you hitting yourself!"
Since I'd definitely lose in a tickle fight w/you, I'd have to fight dirty. That's how we roll in the suburbs!

Listen young lady, don't make me resort to tactics like the pink belly, the Indian burn, and the classic "Why are you hitting yourself!"
Since I'd definitely lose in a tickle fight w/you, I'd have to fight dirty. That's how we roll in the suburbs!
Oh yeah you don't think a 5'3 tiny girl knows how to fight dirty! First I will stop you in your tracks with the disarming "stop your hurting me!", then I will captivate you with the " big blue puppy dog eyes", and now that your totally helpless I will hit you with the devastating purple nurple and the feared "crotch claw of doom!" And just like "that" you've been out-bratted and defeated... and then the tickling starts :)

Oh yeah you don't think a 5'3 tiny girl knows how to fight dirty! First I will stop you in your tracks with the disarming "stop your hurting me!", then I will captivate you with the " big blue puppy dog eyes", and now that your totally helpless I will hit you with the devastating purple nurple and the feared "crotch claw of doom!" And just like "that" you've been out-bratted and defeated... and then the tickling starts :)

I have to admit, taking you on sounds like a lot of fun. And yes blue eyed women are my weakness. And BTW the Crotch Claw? Are you flirting w/me?
Maybe this should be the main event at Wrestlemania. Or maybe Ticklemania.

Last edited:
I have to admit, taking you on sounds like a lot of fun. And yes blue eyed women are my weakness. And BTW the Crotch Claw? Are you flirting w/me?
Maybe this should be the main event at Wrestlemania. Or maybe Ticklemania.
I don't think a crotch claw can be described as flirting haaaa.

Our match couldn't be main event, it would be over too quickly cause I would end it early :p Maybe you and Wade against me 2 v 1 is more fair :p

I don't think a crotch claw can be described as flirting haaaa.

Our match couldn't be main event, it would be over too quickly cause I would end it early :p Maybe you and Wade against me 2 v 1 is more fair :p

Don't be too sure little lady. You haven't seen my off the top rope elbow drop like the late Macho Man Randy Savage.

Don't get me wrong, I'm very ticklish, and if you get the right spot in exactly the right way I may be done for. But I'll be honest, I bet I'm less ticklish than you and this is all talk. And, as I've said before, I've taken multiple types of martial arts. I can't wait to take you down and give you a taste of your own medicine :p

Queen of the couch is a nice moniker. Interesting (quick) tale of victory. (It also helps scratch a few areas off the 'Target fightinggirl' map ;) ).
Here's to your continued victories, and shares online, here! :)

On a related note, I'm all up for tag-teaming or being an eager observer to fightinggutl's "ticklish" demise! That, and as an added victory/consolatory action, I would be 'another' Sarah who'd tickle the snot out of Wade - and then some. :evilha:

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back