• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Queen of the Couch (f/f)

fightinggirl666

TMF Master
Got some time waiting for Santa :) so thought I'd share a fun lil story from a few weeks back.

A friend of mine from work has a decent sized house and she arranged a sorta late year party as a way to cool off before we break for Xmas holidays.

Your usual party, fun and decent chit chat, a bit of flirting but nothing too serious. I know I caught a few eyes checking me out but I wasn't really looking to do anything, just have a fun but low key night.

Anyway the night wore on and given my size (5'3, 110 pounds) it doesn't take many for me to get merry haaa (lil xmas joke there :) ) The night wore on, fun times and laughs where had but around 2 or 3am I started feeling the sandman calling (and others where heading home). I had arranged to sleep over with my friend (the party organiser), I went to one of the back rooms and snuggled on a comfy looking couch (I am small so fit!). After about 15 mins I was comfortable and starting to drift off when the lamp on the table beside the couch turned on and heard "move" and I felt someone push my legs back to my knees and sit where they used to be.

As my eyes adjusted from dark to light I saw it was Julie, an Asian-American chickie who works in the same company as me and is around the same age. She is a similar build to me, perhaps 5'5 and looks around the same weight. I didn't know her especially well, but I knew her face.

"What are you doing" I complained? "Trying to sleep, now move over there is plenty of room" Julie said, who looked as merry as I felt right then. "No!" I said, "this my couch, you get off and find somewhere else". I sort of kicked at her to get her off.

Julie, who now had her back against the couch at one end (just as I was at the other), kicked back. This started a mini war of sorts where we where pushing each other's feet against each other to drive the other back. I was winning this cause Kickboxing gives you strong legs :) . I think Julie scensed this so changed tactics and got my left foot between her knees and started to spider tickle my arch. This might be a good tactic against most people but lucky for me given the situation my feet aren't ticklish. I immediately sensed what she was trying to do and let out a smug (and loud given my merry state) "won't work, I am not ticklish there!". "Bet you are!" said an equally loud Julie who redoubled her efforts, scribbling her nails along my feet for another 5 seconds or so before I responded smuggly "told you". " Not fair" said a frustrated Julie in a sloushed tone as she let go of the grip on my foot.

She may have left things there but merry me wanted her off my couch :) So I grabbed her right foot repeated the same trick she tried on me. I started tickling her right foot and saw her eyes go wide, "not ticklish!" she epped out through clenched lips. "Yeah right!" I said and pressed my attack with my wiggling fingers. Julie managed to hold in her giggles with much effort for a few seconds before exploding with giggles, her feet where pretty ticklish. She squirmed on the couch trying to get free, the odd random counter attack on my foot didn't do her any good.

This little squirm dance (complete with me taunting in victory) must have lasted 30 to 40 seconds before Julie sort of lurched forward (on purpose or not I have no idea) and broke my grip on her foot and ended up laying on top of me.

Sensing a possibly unexpected opportunity she started (slightly clumbsly given her merry natute) squeezing my sides and ribs, probbing for a weakness but not finding one (my sides/ribs aren't ticklish either :p ). I did the same sorta clumbsy squeezing around her sides and tummy too, but equally didn't find a weakness. This must have gone on for 10 seconds.

Sensing a stalemate I shoot my fingers up between her armpits and wiggled away, she started giggling immediately and tried to return the favour by jabbing at my armpits but she was laughing too much to do this in an effective manner thankfully. After about 5 seconds of this I drilled my fingers right into the middle of her pits, she squeeled loudly and she fell sideways off the couch, her back on the ground, knees on the couch.

I had probably won at this point, but wanted to rub it in, so I trapped her ankles under my thighs and spider tickled her feet asking her whose couch it was. I got a "yours, stopppp!" followed by loud giggles before she managed to pull away after 10 or so seconds and rolled away into the dark of the rest of the room. In that boastful tone you only have when your quite drunk I said in triumph "I am the couch Queen!" (What a dork haaa) and turned off the light on the table beside the couch and collapsed back asleep.

In the morning I woke and saw Julie still laying on the ground on other side of the room sleeping (de-feeted sleep on the floor haaa). Of course there was a bed in the room that in our state we both missed haaaa.

Slightly cringe but fun experience :)

Nice story, Queen of the Couch:) Seems you're really a tough cookie to tickle :D
Hope to read more of you...until then: Off with their shoes!

That was a great story, there's a reason you are so popular. You may have accidentally left a few clues in your story though. I think I know how I would become the king of the couch&#55357;&#56860;

Another win for the one and only Fightinggirl666!

Nice story, Queen of the Couch:) Seems you're really a tough cookie to tickle :D
Hope to read more of you...until then: Off with their shoes!
I'm tuff girly, cute tough!

And yeah! I need a crown and yell "off with their shoes!" (rather than off with their head) at a theme party! Could be a fun "nest" type of gathering activity. Have people challenge for the right to be Tickle Queen/King.

Last edited:
Great story!! B plays a game we call Mind Over Matter with her girlfriends. It's essentially the same thing you two did. And it's always more fun after cocktails as well!!

Great story!! B plays a game we call Mind Over Matter with her girlfriends. It's essentially the same thing you two did. And it's always more fun after cocktails as well!!
Oh cool, glad to see I'm not the only one! Despite this being an unplanned thing it was pretty randomly fun :)

If I ever run into you two I'll take you on, after all a Queen has to defend her castle from challengers :) And perhaps you'll be worthey challenges given your experience in this "art of combat", what's your record? haaa.

Oh cool, glad to see I'm not the only one! Despite this being an unplanned thing it was pretty randomly fun :)

If I ever run into you two I'll take you on, after all a Queen has to defend her castle from challengers :) And perhaps you'll be worthey challenges given your experience in this "art of combat", what's your record? haaa.

B's feet are extremely ticklish, but she's so competitive that she somehow can suppress it (usually). The only time I've seen her crack was a couple of months ago. She was on the couch in a foot tickling with a friend who, in an act of desperation, pulled back her toes and bit the ball of her foot. B screamed, and called for backup (which is me helping hold the other girl down - technically cheating, I know).

However, a couple nights ago, we had a few people over for the holidays, and there was this girl there whom B liked her boots. The girl took one off, and B tried it on. It also gave her the (slightly drunken) opportunity to tickle the girl's arch. Unfortunately, she was wearing thick socks, and she said rather arrogantly, "my feet aren't ticklish". Circumstances at the time wouldn't allow full investigation into this claim..

I will take an oath in front of all of you, that someday soon, this girl will be pinned down on our couch, her feet on the arm, screaming with laughter as B's nails dance on her bare soles. This will happen!

B's feet are extremely ticklish, but she's so competitive that she somehow can suppress it (usually). The only time I've seen her crack was a couple of months ago. She was on the couch in a foot tickling with a friend who, in an act of desperation, pulled back her toes and bit the ball of her foot. B screamed, and called for backup (which is me helping hold the other girl down - technically cheating, I know).

However, a couple nights ago, we had a few people over for the holidays, and there was this girl there whom B liked her boots. The girl took one off, and B tried it on. It also gave her the (slightly drunken) opportunity to tickle the girl's arch. Unfortunately, she was wearing thick socks, and she said rather arrogantly, "my feet aren't ticklish". Circumstances at the time wouldn't allow full investigation into this claim..

I will take an oath in front of all of you, that someday soon, this girl will be pinned down on our couch, her feet on the arm, screaming with laughter as B's nails dance on her bare soles. This will happen!
Haaa B sounds a tough, worthy challenger. But I am sure she will crack first :)

As for other person, well you should never let a challenge go unanswered or a claim of non ticklishness go untested :) It's no fun if you do!

I would fight over a couch just like you did, if you claimed it already it's yours.
Only difference is I would be a much more worthy opponent than Julie was :xena:

hm, you are sure, that your feet are not ticklish at all?
I´m sure, finding a ticklish spot on your feet and you would loose!
What is your shoe size?
Some pics of yout (not?) ticklish feet would be great, please!!!

I would fight over a couch just like you did, if you claimed it already it's yours.
Only difference is I would be a much more worthy opponent than Julie was :xena:
Awww you and me both know the idea of you being able to challenge, let alone defeat me in a couch battle royal is too cute hun :)

Great story. Speaking as a ticklish person, though, I gotta say that you've got a huge advantage defending your terrain when your feet and sides aren't ticklish. Some might even call it terribly unfair.

Great story. Speaking as a ticklish person, though, I gotta say that you've got a huge advantage defending your terrain when your feet and sides aren't ticklish. Some might even call it terribly unfair.
I am 5'3 and 110 pounds hun, some would call it evening the scales a bit :)

And aren't you that guy who always get tickle tormented by that girl named, what was it, Sarah? You sound delightfully fun to get :) I could protect you from Sarah (go for the knees!) or we could team up to get you, flip a coin and see what option to take :p

hm, you are sure, that your feet are not ticklish at all?
I´m sure, finding a ticklish spot on your feet and you would loose!
What is your shoe size?
Some pics of yout (not?) ticklish feet would be great, please!!!
*gives you glass of water to cool down* Haaaa, I was wondering when this post would show up.

I am mentally tuff so it doesn't matter if they are ticklish or not :p Ever since I was young and older bro would sit on my butt trying to tickle my feet (I'm sure I deserved it haaa) I learned to be a tuff chickie with a great poker face :) Never did give him the satisfaction of a reaction, but boys are usually worse ticklers than girls anyway :p

And size 6 or so, lil feet on a lil chickie.

Haaa B sounds a tough, worthy challenger. But I am sure she will crack first :)

As for other person, well you should never let a challenge go unanswered or a claim of non ticklishness go untested :) It's no fun if you do!

There's not many things in life more fun than exploring a pair of feet for ticklish spots!

*gives you glass of water to cool down* Haaaa, I was wondering when this post would show up.

I am mentally tuff so it doesn't matter if they are ticklish or not :p Ever since I was young and older bro would sit on my butt trying to tickle my feet (I'm sure I deserved it haaa) I learned to be a tuff chickie with a great poker face :) Never did give him the satisfaction of a reaction, but boys are usually worse ticklers than girls anyway :p

And size 6 or so, lil feet on a lil chickie.

Didn't you say once, you and non-ticklish sister used to tickle the crap out of your brother? That must've been frustrating as hell for him, especially if he's the older sibling..

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back