• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Queen of the Couch (f/f)

Queen of the couch is a nice moniker. Interesting (quick) tale of victory. (It also helps scratch a few areas off the 'Target fightinggirl' map ;) ).
Here's to your continued victories, and shares online, here! :)

On a related note, I'm all up for tag-teaming or being an eager observer to fightinggutl's "ticklish" demise! That, and as an added victory/consolatory action, I would be 'another' Sarah who'd tickle the snot out of Wade - and then some. :evilha:
Haaa thanks Sadies! Yes may my reign as queen of the couch bring glory to brats everywhere!

"fightinggutl's" nice spelling ;) If your thinking about ganging up on me think again, I will get you afterwards and make you sorry for trying to over throw the queen of the couch :p

Poor Wade... so many girls wanna make his life a ticklish hell :)

fightinggirl666 i will be your next challenger to your couch beware!! im sure i can take you down! *wears double layers of clothing*

fightinggirl666 i will be your next challenger to your couch beware!! im sure i can take you down! *wears double layers of clothing*
A cunning adversary who wears tickle battle armour?! :panic:

If I was smart I would vacate the couch, but because of my foolish pride I shell stay and attempt to defeat my worthy rival by finding a chink in the tickle armour... *in as intimidating a medieval voice as a 5'3 girl can magage* "have at you usurper of the queens throne! You will not take castle couch so easily!"

:couch: haaaa :)

lol your funny!, i just got my nails done to, so i have weapons and armor! your so going down now! and im really good at removing socks quickly!

lol your funny!, i just got my nails done to, so i have weapons and armor! your so going down now! and im really good at removing socks quickly!
Haaa thanks!

A cunning rival with armor and sharp tickle blades, trained in the ancient art of sock removal... indeed castle couch maybe under threat... but there is hope... for my spy's tell me that destiny can be altered and defeated... they have obtained a list showing all it's weaknesses (it's a pretty long list :p ) http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?257577-Rate-Your-Ticklishness&p=4006012#post4006012

So I say to you worthy rival, try to take castle couch, perhaps thy will succeed and destiny will stay as it was foretold... but perhaps destiny will be altered and suffer a dramatic de-feet or fall into the (arm) pits of despair! There is only one way to find out, history calls us! :tickle:

I am so not coming for that couch. Consider my preemptive surrender officially filed.

Haaa thanks!

A cunning rival with armor and sharp tickle blades, trained in the ancient art of sock removal... indeed castle couch maybe under threat... but there is hope... for my spy's tell me that destiny can be altered and defeated... they have obtained a list showing all it's weaknesses (it's a pretty long list :p ) http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?257577-Rate-Your-Ticklishness&p=4006012#post4006012

So I say to you worthy rival, try to take castle couch, perhaps thy will succeed and destiny will stay as it was foretold... but perhaps destiny will be altered and suffer a dramatic de-feet or fall into the (arm) pits of despair! There is only one way to find out, history calls us! :tickle:

Oh my God! Thank you for linking that thread! Very great read, although I was disappointed that I didn't see you in it fightinggirl. I did see our friend Wade though, in addition to destiny2012. Not sure I believe she's really an 80 on the scale though :p

I did see our friend Wade though, in addition to destiny2012.

It is a good read. I remember at the time thinking it probably wasn't wise to answer those questions. I certainly wouldn't answer truthfully if someone who was in the same room as me was asking.

Oh my God! Thank you for linking that thread! Very great read, although I was disappointed that I didn't see you in it fightinggirl. I did see our friend Wade though, in addition to destiny2012. Not sure I believe she's really an 80 on the scale though :p
Haaa welcome (fun to let everyone know everyone else's weaknesses!), I didn't even know this was a thing until I went looking for weak spots of the person trying to claim my couch!

You rang?

And miss destiny2012, are you close to Anaheim/Disneyland? That's where this little operation lies. :)
Ticklemania sounds fun! Fightinggirl666 vs destiny2012 as the main event haaaa, maybe Sadi fights the winner :p

It is a good read. I remember at the time thinking it probably wasn't wise to answer those questions. I certainly wouldn't answer truthfully if someone who was in the same room as me was asking.
We have ways of making you talk wade ;)

Ticklemania sounds fun! Fightinggirl666 vs destiny2012 as the main event haaaa, maybe Sadi fights the winner :p

I'm up for that match!

And, to make it worthwhile for all, I propose we throw Wade in as a final 'prize' for the final victor. Also, he can act as a consoling prize for the losers. We're not made of money, but I'm sure there'd be enough 'Wade' to go around... ;)

Last edited:
And, to make it worthwhile for all, I propose we throw Wade in as a final 'prize' for the final victor; also, he can act as a consoling prize for the losers. We're not made of money, but I'm sure there'd be enough 'Wade' to go around... ;)

Your resourcefulness is admirable, but I think I do not choose to volunteer for this plan. Besides, how d'ya know I wouldn't fight back? I'm not the only ticklish person in the room here...

Your resourcefulness is admirable, but I think I do not choose to volunteer for this plan. Besides, how d'ya know I wouldn't fight back? I'm not the only ticklish person in the room here...

Sorry Wade, but this is not up for voting: you're the prize for both the winners, and then the losers (or vice versa, winner's choice) and that's that. It's your own fault for dangling yourself in front of a slew of professed ticklers. It's like you want to be driven out of your mind of something. ;)

And oh, I bet you'd fight back. But if we've all learned anything from your many detailed stories, it's that your resistance is practically nonexistent. Similar to that of a faint breeze, I'd say. So... go ahead with that plan of yours. I'm sure it'll make the resulting defeat for you all the more sound. :devil2:

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back