• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Most Sadistic (and gifted) female TICKLER

Diego

2nd Level Orange Feather
Another for the experts.
Which ladies you think are the most cruel, sadistic ticklers? I mean REALLY CRUEL and gifted in this art
Dorothy Lane?

I think that an evil (and good -looking) female tickler is something really sexy

Thanks
Diego

I'd have to say Alexis Fire(Alexis OnFire),for she goes the full distance whenever I do a tickling session with her at a Foot party,and she makes sure that I get the most ferocious of all ticklings(she did a combo trampling/tickling on mysself,with foot models Julia and Krissy,at the most recent Foot Party)placed upon myself.
Rubbe Tuesday also ranks second,for she tickles you really good,as well.

Hmm... as far as videos are concerned, Priscilla James (from TC Videos) gets my vote. Indiscriminate full-body tickler, goes for both sexes, relentless with her fingers and tongue... oh, and she gets it every now and then too. Too bad we won't see her tickle anyone again.

My vote goes for:

QBWeaver
Bella
Max's friend, Leigh(sorry, I do not know her s.n.)
JPie
Venraya

just to name a few. ;)

Notice that Jen is too modest to name herself, even though she has been known to tickle helpless men with both her fingers and her toes.

milagros,
I was not being modest. I just do not consider myself to be a cruel, sadistic tickler. I actually do not consider myself to be a tickler at all.

Jen

Dita, Phoenix Kristen Lea?

What about Dita? I know she is horribly ticklish but is she a good cruel tickler?
And Phoenix?

Diego

Thanks Jen!

They say I get this "look" that comes over me when I'm in the tickler mode. Kinda fixated, in a trance.. .I can't STOP! I CAN'T STOP I TELL YOU!

I should be so lucky to be the victim of that "look" someday. *WEG*

I'm not sure about the videos, but in real life I my first "real" gf, Mary, was devestating to all who knew her. She was one the first true female 'lers I ever knew (back before I knew what a "'ler" was! LOL!)
She had quick fingers that always used the right touch and she could find a ticklish spot on a rock. And she never gave up. If she knew you were ticklish you were a marked man (or woman) anytime she was near you.

Yes, there are days that I miss her! LOL!

My wife, btw, can reduce me to a puddle of giggles whenever she feels like it, but her 'ler attributes are saved solely for me so she falls short of Mary in the category in my mind...lol.

~ toyou

njjen3953 said:
My vote goes for:

QBWeaver
Bella
Max's friend, Leigh(sorry, I do not know her s.n.)
JPie
Venraya

just to name a few. ;)

I feel honored to be put in this group. I have most definitely found a sadistic tickler in me. I love tickling...matter of fact my fingers are itching to tickle a male victim again!!

JPie

hmmmm the best I have witnessed was Bella at last years NEST ... oh that poor guy on the xframe there,,, a close 2nd was a lady named Amazonxxx at a Chicago gathering some time ago ...she worked over ticklechicago <andy> something fierce lol Those two come to mind:)

grippedchimp said:
Hmm... as far as videos are concerned, Priscilla James (from TC Videos) gets my vote. Indiscriminate full-body tickler, goes for both sexes, relentless with her fingers and tongue... oh, and she gets it every now and then too. Too bad we won't see her tickle anyone again.

Priscilla James......:devil:

She was definately the best! :D

JPie1 said:

I feel honored to be put in this group. I have most definitely found a sadistic tickler in me. I love tickling...matter of fact my fingers are itching to tickle a male victim again!!

JPie

You needa come down to Louisiana, JPie...I'm sure you'd have fun ticklng me. Ooh and if I remember correctly, there's one other person in your state who, although not a member of this board..sounds like she'd be fun to have tickling me. I'd better watch out if you both show up...the other person likes tickling with her tongue:eek: I don't know if I'd be able to stand THAT. ...........although it'd be fun to try. :D lol

RChello said:
hmmmm the best I have witnessed was Bella at last years NEST ... oh that poor guy on the xframe there,,, a close 2nd was a lady named Amazonxxx at a Chicago gathering some time ago ...she worked over ticklechicago <andy> something fierce lol Those two come to mind:)

Wasn't ticklechicago the victim in both instances?

Hav

milagros317 said:

If you will be at NEST on May 18, then I am all yours!:D

Unfortunately with a 5 month old in the house I will not get to Nest this year,but I should be at the CAT gathering as that is close to my house. If you make it to CAT I would be happy to give you a nice sampling of my tickling style...

JPie

JPie1 said:
If you make it to CAT I would be happy to give you a nice sampling of my tickling style...
JPie

I have sent in my questionaire for CAT (for August 16, 2003), and hope to be accepted for the gathering. In which case, it will be a pleasure to experience your tickling style. :D

You've got to admit that Priscilla James is the best. Kristin Lea may be attractive and enthusiastic, but she's too slow and not anywhere near torturous enough. Priss has got tickling down to a science and does lots of methods on multiple body parts. She also does my favourite, which is oral tickling. (My favourite method to USE, as well as watch on a video.) There ain't no-one to match her in the video world. Phoenix and Dita are at best part-timers. They're not bad, but not expert either. (Although Dita has definatley got the devil inside her.)

Thank you everyone

Thanks to all. I appreciate yor feed-back Big Jim.

Is Sara form realtickling a good tickler I mean SADISTIC tickler

thanks
Diego

sara is a good tickler for sure but Priscilla tops her hands down Too bad Sara never has done any f/m vids. that'd be fun to watch...

No Andy wasnt the guy on the xframe at the Nest... that was 'Ed" I believe ... youll have to ask him about the chicago gathering years ago He collasped like a house of cards lol

Re: Thank you everyone

Diego said:
Thanks to all. I appreciate yor feed-back Big Jim.

Is Sara form realtickling a good tickler I mean SADISTIC tickler

thanks
Diego

I don't know for sure. But as she left RealTickling because she could'nt take the ultra-tortureous tickling Brian used to dish out and joined FM Concepts (a company renowned for it's unbelieveably bad tickling and even worse acting) I doubt she'd be allowed to use all her tickling skills, even if she had them.

Has anyone seen/heard from amazonxxx in recent months? I chatted with her a few times and would like to get back in touch.

As for the female ticklER thing, I'm very much the tickler, but being tickled is to be explored. Can't comment yet on best female ticklers, hope I can in the future.

this thread died too soon

This thread needs to stay alive :) . I'm not sure who would get my vote. I've had some conversations with some gals here who make shudder just by what they say :). I've never had the pleasure of attending a gathering but I have a bit of an idea who might break my resistance in no time lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back