• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My cute Asian friend

californiasole

TMF Regular
The Asian Hippie

I know, I lucked out with this girl. She's pretty, open minded, dorky -- the whole package. She's a self-described hippie. Very liberal, vegetarian, outraged at social issues (most recently Standing Rock), prefers natural anything of the alternatives, etc. etc. She's actually a friend of mine I've known for a while, and, knowing how open-minded she is, hit her with my foot fetish, which she was down wiith. Her feet were straight out of moccasins and were a bit clammy at the toes but mostly warm throughout, with a bit of an odor to them. She's ticklish in an odd way; you have to be exceedingly gentle, otherwise it just wont tickle her. But, to my luck, she is licklish.

I took 4 videos with her, 3 tickling, 1 worship (and I suppose lickling), which I'll link to later.

She's also selling shoes/socks. if y'all are down

IMG_7276.JPGIMG_7287.JPGIMG_7292.JPGIMG_7313.jpgIMG_7325.JPG

Tell her that she has very lovely soles! :feets:
Great sole shots! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Well done sir. Assuming your still here in California, that's a welcome sight on a chilly day here.

she has really sexy cute pretty feet. Please more!
Waiting for the vids!

Love her arches. What is your favorite spot(s) to tickle on her feet?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back