• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Actors/Actresses you'd like to see in the Marvel Cinematic Universe movies.

mabus

1st Level Green Feather
The Marvel Cinematic Universe, Iron Man, The Hulk (when he's in someone else's movie and not a stand alone, ...stupid rights issues), Thor, Dr. Strange,
is rampaging forward with no sign of slowing down.

All the other studios are trying to replicate the shared universe concept, and most failing miserably.

Ghostbusters was supposed to become a big series, .....yeah, that failed miserably. DC is trying, dammit. Wonder Woman may be good. Suicide Squad made a profit.
Universal is about to start with Tom Cruise's The Mummy, which will eventually include Frankenstein, Dr. Jekyll, the Creature from the Black Lagoon, Dracula....

But Marvel is the king of the hill, and with Infinity War coming out soon, which will bring EVERYBODY back together to fight one guy, Thanos (who happens to be my favorite
villain of all time! Doing a good job so far Josh Brolin!), the whole thing shot in IMAX......they'll be the top for a long time.

One thing that has set them apart is the casting - the casting gods have blessed these guys on pretty much every turn.

So, who should join this massive universe, and should they be hero or villain?

Or undecided? What character, or should they use their magic and figure it out?

And it doesn't need to be big names. GOOD actors are all over, in the US, England, etc.

I'll start:

Mark Gatiss
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Gatiss

The dude's incredible, and incredibly watchable. He's already really close to that universe, he's worked with Benedict Cumberbatch (Dr. Strange), and Martin Freeman
(Everett K. Ross, Captain America Civil War).

He could play hero or villain. I'd love to see him as a villain, one who doesn't die, maybe Dr. Karl Malus (though he could also be played by Crispin Glover)

Malcolm McDowell
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malcolm_McDowell
as
The Tinkerer

My only choice for that villian. Perfect casting, and would give Spiderman someone unique to fight against, since Spiderman doesn't even know he's the villain
for the longest time. He could be in the background fighting Daredevil and Spiderman for a while.

I doubt the MCU will go this way but if they bring in any of the Young Avengers I always wanted to see Aubrey Plaza as Kate Bishop aka Hawkeye - Clint's apprentice. They gave Clint a family and kids in Age of Ultron so they won't go down the route of the recent Matt Fraction series which showed Clint and Kate battling Russian mobsters in Brooklyn.

Another recent addition to the Avengers roster I really like is the Kree warrior Noh-Varr. I think Matt Smith from Doctor Who would look great with the white hair and hi-tech arsenal.

noh-varr-make-out.png

In the Netflix MCU I'd want to see Tiger Chen from Man of Tai Chi playing Shang-Chi, Master of Kung-Fu. He could easily fit into the street level hero theme they have there.

shang-chi1.jpg

I also think Banshee alumnus Anthony Starr would be a great Bullseye - one of Daredevil's greatest villain.

bullseye-marvel.jpg

Geno Segers, another Banshee alumnus, has to play Warpath in the mooted Uncanny X-Force movie. I know that's Fox rather than MCU but he would be great.

warpath__x_force_by_fatalis_polunica.jpg

Too bad this ship has already sailed but I really wish Emily Blunt had taken the role of Black Widow. She was the first choice and embodies the aloof, ex-ballerina turned assassin far better than ScarJo (who doesn't even bother with an accent). Having seen Blunt in Edge of Tomorrow and Sicario I think she would have been amazing. ScarJo is fine but there were better candidates.

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back