• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

19 year old female looking for someone to tickle me.

Yasxdd

Hi I always had this fetish for being tickled or tickling someone, but repressed it for many years a cause I thought that it was wrong and embarrassing, however being 19 and still drawn to it I just want to try it out. I've been tickled before by my exes but not to the point in which I would like. I am nervous about this also, but just really want to fulfill my desires. So if anyone wants to help I would appreciate it. I'm from Long Island.

Last edited:
hey there I would love to tickle you but first where are you from? and where do you think your ticklish?

Long Island and my feet I remember my feet being the worst spot, but my armpits also.

Hey! Good for you for looking to fulfill your tickling desires! I felt a little embarrassed about it too when I was a bit younger, my friends who knew would tease me about it too. Now, though, I realize there's nothing wrong with it at all :) and it's great to act on an interest you've had for so long but never really explored. I'm from Long Island too, right on the border of Queens and Nassau. Let's chat some time! I have Kik on my phone, I'll try messaging you on there.

Welcome to the Forum. There's no shame in enjoying what it feels to be tickled or to administer tickles on others. It's extremely fun for both parties when there's mutual respect for one another. I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for. I wish I could help, but I'm way yonder in Texas. Best wishes to you.

Plenty of Islanders here.If I wasn't so old I would volunteer for the job.Best of Luck and have a Happy Ticklish New Year

Hey, sent you a PM. Hope to hear from you as someone curious to try out their desires for the first time to another :)

You come upstate much? Do you mind older guys tickling you? Maybe we could even just chat some time.

Geeez...I need to move to New York. Seems to be the "happening place"...:).

Bill

I'm across the sound in CT...quick ferry ride lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Hey good for you for realizing that your interests shouldn't be repressed and aren't wrong! I hope you have great experiences exploring your fetish.

It can be intimidating sharing what can seem like an embarrassing kink to significant others whom you want to try it with. Don't worry, you have an entire community of people here to support you.

Best of luck and have fun!

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back