• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My sessions with BroadwayMaybe :)

sydneyb

Hi everyone! I’d just like to share my tickling session experience with BroadwayMaybe, a super sweet and fun 25 year old male ler in NYC. I am a 20 year old female lee also living in NYC. My session with Ben was the first official tickling session I’ve ever had, which took place a few months ago. I have always had a tickling fetish, and now that I live in NYC for college and discovered TMF not too long ago, I figured I might as well be brave and take the initiative to try to find someone local to have some innocent tickling fun with. I sent him the first message and we started talking, and eventually set up a date and time when he would be able to host (I live on a college campus and the walls are paper thin..enough said :p). I was kind of nervous at first, but as soon as I walked up to Ben and he embraced me warmly and tightly, I automatically felt more comfortable. We walked around in public and talked a bit, and when we felt pretty comfy with each other, headed over to his place. I changed into my “tickling clothes” as he calls them—tank top, shorts, and socks—and we started off with me laying on his couch as he tickled me a little everywhere, trying to gauge my ticklishness and most sensitive spots. It was amazing finally getting to be so free and open about my fetish with a likeminded person as genuine, playful and fun as Ben! He is a musician and actor, and damn, those piano fingers sure do know how to tickle good!

We had established my boundaries beforehand, and Ben is always very good at listening to make sure I feel safe, comfortable, and happy throughout the session. Though he gives no mercy when I scream out “stop!” (which I admit, I do pretty often….im just way too ticklish, especially on the balls of my feet and in my belly button!) he ALWAYS stops when I say the safe word that we agreed on beforehand.

After teasing me a bit and giving me a small taste of his tickling skills, we moved into his bedroom so I had more room to squirm. I had told him I was ok with taking my clothes off for tickling, just not ok with anything sexual. In later sessions, he would have me stand on a rug placed in the middle of the room with my arms up high, and tickle me with varying degrees of speed and pressure in all different places. If I moved from the middle of the rug or put my arms down, I’d have to take off one item of clothing, and once I was fully nude, we’d move into the bedroom, so the real torture could begin.

Ben is honestly really great at tickling everywhere, and there have been times where he made me laugh harder than I ever have in my life!! He is especially good at tickling my feet as they hang off the bottom of the bed. Once, he focused on one area of each foot at a time—the heel, the ball, under the toes, etc—and had me rank each area based on how ticklish it felt. I can always tell he is really into it, and his verbal teasing and banter during the tickling makes me even more ticklish somehow!! He also uses tools to his advantage. He once used these crazy exfoliating gloves on the soles of my feet which drove me absolutely wild! He’s super strong, so even know we’ve never used bondage, he holds me down firmly and makes me weak from laughing so hard, which is a great (and torturous) combination ;)

Ben is also good at teasing and playing tickling games during the session. He has me attempt to sing “This Little Piggy” through the giggling as he tickles my toes, which is much more difficult than it sounds haha. Ive also laid in front of him on the bed as he gives me a hug from behind while tickling my ribs and tummy. The most torturous (and fun!) game we’ve played is called Champagne, in which I laid in front of him on the bed with my arms up. He gets to tickle me all over, but I am not allowed to laugh OR move (yes, it is nearly impossible!! Ive done pretty well in the past but after a few seconds my body trembles uncontrollably as I try to hold in my giggles). I am not allowed to laugh until he gives me permission to “pop,” or if I wanna use my one chance to say “let me pop!”

In a recent session with Ben, he tried, for his first time, to hypnotize me. And, shockingly, it actually worked!! I think it was so successful because I was comfortable with him, having had previous sessions with him before. He basically had me lay down naked on the bed and close my eyes as he gave me gentle instructions which lowered me into a hypnotic state. Throughout this session, as a result of the hypnosis, he was able to do things such as make me feel like I was being tickled without him physically touching me, feel like I'm having an orgasm from being tickled on my feet, and even allow him to tickle my belly button without it feeling ticklish, among many other pretty awesome things that I never knew were possible!!

Another thing Ben sweetly focuses on is aftercare. At the end of each session, he ensures to cuddle and hug a bit, talk about the session, ask how I'm feeling, etc. He has told me this part is very important in continuing the trust and comfort between us. He is open to any ideas a lee may want to try, and I always feel confident that what goes on in our sessions stays between us (he gave me permission to write this detailed review about my experience with him).

Overall, Ben has given me a super fun, memorable, and satisfying experience with tickling! I always leave feeling energized yet calm and refreshed. For anyone interested in being tickled by both a nice guy and skilled tickler in the NYC area, I highly recommend messaging BroadwayMaybe to talk about setting up a session. He’s super chill and I am so so glad Ive met him :)

(On a side note, anyone in NYC interested in having a session with me as a ler, lee, or both…feel free to message me as well! Ive recently been especially interested in tickling and/or being tickled by a female for a change, but I'm open to any and all genders.)

Thanks for reading :)

Thank for sharing--sounded like some great sessions. You both sound like you would be great to session with.

Plot twist: Original poster is actually Ben building good street cred for himself. Jkjk. Congrats on the good session :3poke:

Thanks for sharing your experience. Sounds like a lot of fun.

And on top of that, if anyone is interested in a session, let me know! I'd like to hope Syd made a good case for me :p

Plot twist: Original poster is actually Ben building good street cred for himself. Jkjk. Congrats on the good session :3poke:

That is quite the Shyamalanian twist. But I don't have the energy to check my own Facebook, let alone keep up two profiles :p

Awesome review. Glad you both found a great session partner within each other!

J :jester: J

A is a college student who doesn't know Personals is for personal ads not sharing personal stories that would be the forum called 'true stories' I believe.
B is getting someone to post a story you wrote for them and in the wrong forum no less.
We hypothesize you decide.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back