• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best tickling in New York?

If you think I am a Bitch for a specific reason I would like
To know. I have awesome sessions and have many references. Maybe you were rude or didn’t want to follow my booking procedure?

I offer safe and secure sessions worldwide. Please feel free to contact me directly . 646-220-1308

it was not that i was rude. It was you who was rude, you just don't remember then you were that way with me. But that's ok i am over it and i do forgive you, i understand why you act the way you do.

I know this approach isn’t for everyone, but I’ve had some decent success at city strip joints. My approach was to initiate conversation during a lap dance about their shoes and complimenting their sexy feet (assuming it was true! Otherwise they could move on lol). Followed by a candid request for foot worship/tickle torture at a date and location that works for them. I would say more strippers are amenable than not. The transition from lap dance to foot play is thrilling - though probably not everyone’s cup of tea!

I really enjoyed a session with Monica at The Footpad in early December. I don't know if she is still there. Tall, beautiful, intelligent and sensuous lady who was genuinely interested in my tickling and footfetish and enjoyed exploring it with me. And a great conversationalist... I felt this was a very healthy encounter, left with much appreciation for her and would return when I am back in NYC, to session with her again or with other lovely providers there.

Also I can echo what others have said about Mistress Mia. I loved my session with her when she visited the DC area, and would jump at seeing her again in her home environs if there was a chance.
I just browsed Footpad's website and there is a bio for Monica, age 20. I searched TMF for Footpad and found this. Perhaps it is the same Monica, with the bio unchanged from seven years ago?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back