• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Was not given a link to download purchased items

Jrvtwinkle

This may not be the right place to post this, but I just tried to purchase two novels from MTJ Pub, and I got an error message saying my card was declined. However, I was charged to my credit card for the amount that I tried to purchase. I was not given the link to download the items. I've already contacted MTJ Pub through their website, but I thought I might at least get some additional information if I posted here too.

Thanks for any help!

This may not be the right place to post this, but I just tried to purchase two novels from MTJ Pub, and I got an error message saying my card was declined. However, I was charged to my credit card for the amount that I tried to purchase. I was not given the link to download the items. I've already contacted MTJ Pub through their website, but I thought I might at least get some additional information if I posted here too.

Thanks for any help!

I replied to your email earlier today. Please feel free to reply via email if you need any further assistance.

Thank you!

Jim
MTJpub.com

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back