• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

24, M, Ler in the Bay Area

Lucidus

TMF Novice
I'm determined to make 2017 the year I finally meet some fellow tickling enthusiasts! I'm 24, I live in Oakland, and I may just not know where to look, but this place seems to be pretty devoid of tickling activity. But I know you folks must be out there!

I'm a ler, by the way. But like lots of non-tickling things too: video games, music (I play mandolin and piano), hiking, jogging, dogs, cats, cooking (which I'm alright at, but always trying to improve), comic books, regular books...

Anyway, send me a message if you're around and want to hang out. :peace:

Last edited:
Hey there, 27 switch in the same area, Antioch to be precise. Hit me up and let's plan somethin! I'll let you tickle me all you want to ^_^

I probably should have mentioned this in the main post, but I'm straght, unfortunately. But I might be interested in a friendly meetup anyway, just to talk and hang out and stuff. I'm curious to hear about your perspective on this whole thing, you know? I know what it's like to be a straight male ler, but it could be fascinating to hear about the ups and downs of life as a gay male switch.

Last edited:
Fellow californians here as well. Good luck and hope you find something.

hi !

I'm determined to make 2017 the year I finally meet some fellow tickling enthusiasts! I'm 24, I live in Oakland, and I may just not know where to look, but this place seems to be pretty devoid of tickling activity. But I know you folks must be out there!

I'm a ler, by the way. But like lots of non-tickling things too: video games, music (I play mandolin and piano), hiking, jogging, dogs, cats, cooking (which I'm alright at, but always trying to improve), comic books, regular books...

Anyway, send me a message if you're around and want to hang out. :peace:

Hi ! I'm new here... Actually never met a fellow tickling enthusiast either (well I did once, but he was my childhood friend and never figured I was into tickling too). I must admit I'm a little scared...
I'm 24 as well, straight, female, from Europe and a lee, moving to SF next week ! It's my first post ever here... :manicd:

Hey fellow californians:D

Im 20/male, im new here too. If you all are down lets all send each other friend requests so if we ever want to do a group meet up we can get in touch. Always good to have some local friends eh

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back