• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Most ticklish model?

I'd say Lil Dee, especially when her tummy gets tickled. Its so cute how she gets hysterical.

My first thought was viviana and Brittany from tickle paradise.

She is a vicious tickler and very ticklish, Catherine Foxx.

I'd say, Tay seems to be pretty ticklish too. At least she laughs like crazy and its fun to watch her.

To be honest, I haven't watched any new videos in quite a while. I couldn't even tell you half the models out there now. But back in the day, Fara from MTP used to be quite ticklish. I thought she was anyway.

Carmen, Sabrina, Priya and Desire from Tickle Abuse comes to mind.

Last edited:
To this day Nurse Lisa is my favorite ticklee of all time. She started off in Tickleabuse videos then Stryker did one with her called the The Bank Loan. She is off the chart ticklish and her laugh just drives me nuts and she appears to love it. I'd pay $500 bucks to tickle her...:).

It appears she has retired though. Never see anything from her any longer.

Bill

what about red head who did gullitrip vids 5-6 years back? Hes had many contendors[/QUOTE

Guilttrip does great stuff; could you post the title of one the clips this model appears in?

Tickle Frigid, Four for $500, and I think Ticklish Flight Attendants...or something close to those. Guiltrip has been one of the very best producers.

Since we're on a little Guilttrip Nylon Tickling praise trend, here's a wonderful model who usually gets passed over in best ticklee discussion!

I don't know her name, but she was in two of his videos, "Tell The Truth," and "Tickle Intruder 3."

Cute laugh, cute feet, nice pantyhose!, and really ticklish. She seemed to enjoy it too, I loved the after tickle laugh....

Buy them here....they're really cheap since they came out a few years ago!
(I hope he returns one day, gets some of the old models back if he's still in touch, and offers higher quality clips in HD....hell, Turtleboy brought back Nina after 10 years!)

Tickle Intruder 3:
https://clips4sale.com/studio/12074/4448922/Tickle+Intruder+3

Tell The Truth:
https://clips4sale.com/studio/12074/4438858/Tell+the+Truth

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2017-06-06-09h22m03s890.png
    vlcsnap-2017-06-06-09h22m03s890.png
    370.5 KB · Views: 59
  • vlcsnap-2017-06-06-09h23m09s109.png
    vlcsnap-2017-06-06-09h23m09s109.png
    397.2 KB · Views: 48
  • vlcsnap-2017-06-06-09h23m31s515.png
    vlcsnap-2017-06-06-09h23m31s515.png
    393.2 KB · Views: 77
LoLo was but she has since retired from it

My list:

Haley Falls from RealTickling

Cindi - Tickle Abuse

Dancer Diane - Tickle Abuse

Summer - Tickle Abuse

Michelle Rocci - Tickle Abuse

Charlie (?) - Blue Fetish

Snobby Nicole - Tickle Intensive

This one girl who looks like Nerdy Alexandria but isn't her and I can't think of her name - Tickle Intensive

Alexis - Silvercherry

Nurse Lisa from Tickle Abuse(?). Too bad she's been out of the industry for years

Nurse Lisa, Shelly Dare and Carmen the asian from Tickle Abuse

I'd say lil dee. Just look at the old TA and TI vids

I'd say the same :bubbleheart: Not necessarily the most ticklish, but great reactions from that gal. Tommy was rightfully admirative of her talent, and she has remained a fan favorite eversince she graced the screen. You can tell on some videos that even the girls who tickle her are surprised by her vociferous screams and pleas for mercy. In one of my favorites, you can hear her tearfully plead: "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?!" and it sounds so much like it's coming from the heart that even Tasha looks impressed~

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back