• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Aunt tickled Mom

Great story!! Did your aunt tickle your mom under the armpits or anywhere else?

Do you know if your mom ever tickled your aunt?

I remember being about 14 when this story happened. My aunt and uncle were over and my mom and aunt were upstairs whilst the rest of us were downstairs, talking and watching tv. They were quite drunk I think. I remember going to the toilet which was quiet and out in the hall when I heard laughing upstairs. I slowly went up and looked into my parents room and was shocked. My moms arms were strapped to the top of the bed and her legs and ankles were strapped together at the end of the bed. My aunt must have tied up my mom and she was using some kind of rope that I guess was lying around.
They didn't see me at first but I saw what was happening. My aunt was hunched over my moms feet. One foot was had a black sock on, the other was sweaty and bare. I remember she had red toenails at that time. I also remember my aunts blue nails suddenly started scratching my moms bare sole as my mom let out a deep laugh. I knew she was ticklish but I'd never seen her in a situation like this. I still watched but they still didn't see me. I felt bad for my mom as I watched her toes dancing as my aunt mercilessly scratched underneath them and all over her sole. Part of me wanted to stop her but part of me wanted to have a go on her other foot. I remember after a few minutes my mom got pretty loud in her laughing and my aunt said "we can't have people hearing you". Then - I couldn't believe this - my aunt took of my moms other sock (revealing another sweaty, sensitive bare foot with red toenails), got the other sock and shoved them in my moms mouth. My mom was gagged by her own sweaty socks. My aunt was clearly feeling very mischievous to pull that off. My moms screams and laughs we're now only muffles. She was really helpless. I continued to feel sorry for her, but I really wanted to see what my aunt did as my moms legs struggles endlessly against her seemingly unbreakable bonds. I directed my attention quickly to wondering what would happen if someone else tried to go upstairs. It would make an awkward situation for sure. My aunt then got of the bed and went around to the front of the bed. She sat on the floor in front of my moms feet. I remember her exact words next "Your going to like this". Then my aunt started biting my moms toes. This made my mom go into hysterics and made my jaw drop. I couldn't believe that, even after my moms feet grew sweaty from the constant tickling. I decided at this point to retreat downstairs because I thought I should stop watching at this point. I tried to creep down slowly but one of the steps was REALLY creaky. Of course, this caught my aunts attention and she rushed over to the stairs quickly. She looked at me and I think she could tell that I'd seen the tickling. She just gestured by putting her finger to her lips and mouthed "shush". I nodded. No one else was going to know about this. I left to the faint muffling of my moms laughter as my aunt proceeded to tickle her bare feet.

The next time I saw my aunt and mom they never spoke about it. I think they acknowledged that I'd seen them but they knew I would keep quiet about it. A couple of years later I remember my aunt was drunk again and we were alone. She admitted to me that my mom was drunk and fell asleep briefly. She used that time to quickly tie her up. I don't know why she did it but I think she liked tickling, and maybe even liked feet. Apparently my mom was begging to be released but my aunt wouldn't. I felt sorry for my mom but it was definitely a good memory to remember. I've never spoken of it since.

Feel free to ask any questions :)

This was a great story guy. How old was your mom and Aunt at the time and how many years ago was this ? Can you describe if possible what your mom and Aunt look like if anyone famous ? Do they have nice feet ? Is your mom still ticklish today ? You mentioned you knew your mom was ticklish, how do you know ? Did you ever tickle her ? Where ? Thanks for the story guy.

My mom was 42 and aunt 39. It was about 4 years ago. My mom has small and thin feet with good arches and my aunt has long and slender feet with nice arches. I've seen my mom be tickled all the time before and after the story. I recommended reading my second story about my mom on holiday when I tickled her. I don't think they look like any celebrities. I'll have a third and final story up soon about smaller tickled incidents with my mom.
Thanks for the comments, you live in America ? My mom is deceased now but she was horribly ticklish all over mostly on the feet.

great story!
Any pics of your mom`s ticklish feet?

Have you posted this story before? It seems very familiar... I think it was titled MY BEST STORY: when me and my aunt tickled my mom... Maybe I'm just confused. Anyway, I love sibling tickling so I hope you keep updating

I would have join my aunt and tickled my mom :D Great story! Hope we hear more of your stories :)

Wow, that's one hell of post as your very first post the same day you joined the site.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back