• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wheel concept

Viewmaster

Verified
So tried to discuss this in the chat room but it is the wrong place for it.

The vertical wheel a victim is strapped to and the wheel is spun. Almost a cliché both in the tickling world and in mainstream films and cartoons...

Never-the-less I am thinking of using it in one of my stories, possibly a Red Zone one...

General idea is that the victim (female for my story) is being punished for some mis-deed or infraction of the rules. Around the outside of the wheel are different torture techniques, most of which involve tickling. A pointer at the base stops the wheel as it clicks across the dividers and whichever segment it lands on is meted out by the lucky owner of the corresponding ticket.

I have a few ideas as to what the options should be but thought people might like to make suggestions, here are some examples;

-'On the rack'

-'In the Torture box'

-'Split on the High Stocks'

-'Kitten Torture'

-'Mummified with itching powder'

Naturally because I am thinking Red Zone some will be more sexual but I won't list those here....

Last edited:
Also I strongly feel that there should be feathers on the outer rim of the wheel that tickle the prize's feet...

Last edited:
Okay sko I have had a couple of suggestions in the chat room;

1: The Wheel should be horizontal at the start to strap the victim down securely, and then lifted to a vertical position making them feel vulnerable and exposed.

2: The categories around the edge should include time limits, the gentler the torment: the longer the session.

3. One category should be 'Role reversal' giving the victim a chance to turn the tables on the their captors....

Any more ideas feel free to post below or talk to me in the chat room...

You could add "Ler's choice" to the categories and allow the winner to choose their favorite method/location of tickling. Maybe have an auction among the lers after the first punishment for a "free" spin of the wheel to insure no future transgressions. The lee could be blindfolded (at first) to add to the disorientation of the wheel and impact of the first tickles.

You could add "Ler's choice" to the categories and allow the winner to choose their favorite method/location of tickling. Maybe have an auction among the lers after the first punishment for a "free" spin of the wheel to insure no future transgressions. The lee could be blindfolded (at first) to add to the disorientation of the wheel and impact of the first tickles.

Thanks, good feedback :) I think Ler's choice will be added.

Also from the chat room having the wheel raise itaelf 90 degrees from a horizontal to a vertical position is another good suggestion :)

Sooo weird that you should bring up mummified with itching powder! I just thought of that recently; I don't remember what caused me to consider it...but I just think something like being immobilized and subjected to a conscious hell of being overwhelmingly itchy and not being able to do a damn thing to stop it has got to be like the cruelest thing you could have done to you (at least, with the exception of tortures that are truly excruciatingly painful and leave the victim burned, scarred, maimed, etc). If I were to read a story like that, the ONLY way I would enjoy it would be if the person getting it done to them is extremelyyyy dislikable. Could be a satisfying read. But, I mean, it's got nothing to do with tickling (which will always be what I love). It only mirrors tickling in the sense that it'd be an overwhelming feeling to the skin, and the victim would desperately want relief. But it's a miserable sensation :( Not fun like tickling with all the laughter and cuteness. Being mummified would sort of make the victim tingly and hyper aware of feeling little itches, as it is. So, to be purposefully doused with itching powder and then unable to scratch...that would be SOOOO f*cked up.

Honestly, what I would love more than anything, is for that helpless body to be meet with feathers as it's being spun :p

Sooo weird that you should bring up mummified with itching powder! I just thought of that recently; I don't remember what caused me to consider it...but I just think something like being immobilized and subjected to a conscious hell of being overwhelmingly itchy and not being able to do a damn thing to stop it has got to be like the cruelest thing you could have done to you (at least, with the exception of tortures that are truly excruciatingly painful and leave the victim burned, scarred, maimed, etc). If I were to read a story like that, the ONLY way I would enjoy it would be if the person getting it done to them is extremelyyyy dislikable. Could be a satisfying read. But, I mean, it's got nothing to do with tickling (which will always be what I love). It only mirrors tickling in the sense that it'd be an overwhelming feeling to the skin, and the victim would desperately want relief. But it's a miserable sensation :( Not fun like tickling with all the laughter and cuteness. Being mummified would sort of make the victim tingly and hyper aware of feeling little itches, as it is. So, to be purposefully doused with itching powder and then unable to scratch...that would be SOOOO f*cked up.

Honestly, what I would love more than anything, is for that helpless body to be meet with feathers as it's being spun :p

The feet will definately come into contact with stationary feathers.

Also the itching powder might be too cruel... Although I might subject Holly to it...

Foot tickling would also be deployed to keep the itchy victim awake and alert.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back