• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Some Fun Forthcoming Friday Night – The Story…:-). Part 1

makugiggl

TMF Regular
This story is a continuation of several other stories that I’ve posted on the TMF:
“Some Fun Forthcoming Friday Night (Had to Tell)”
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?281381-Some-Fun-Forthcoming-Friday-Night-Had-to-Tell

And “First Time Tickling A Client” from several years ago.
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthr...ickling+client

In order to get the full impact of the story you will need to read the prior threads. Picking up from Some Fun Forthcoming Friday Night…

The Story…

I pulled up to Shelia’s house which is located in a very country area of South Carolina called Prosperity, S.C. Her house sits on about a 2 acre property with a front porch where Shelia was waiting on me at our schedule appointment time of 5:00. Shelia is about 55 years old, however, still attractive. She has pretty brownish frosted hair that is pulled back on one side. An unusual hairstyle but very pretty. She has very pretty legs and is built well with the exception of a little pooch in her belly that most of us get as we get older. She dresses up very nicely and has milky white skin. It was somewhat chilly outside and Shelia was dressed in a grey flannel pullover, some black nylon type stretch pants that went to her ankles, and grey fur leggings but believe it or not she was barefooted! Her feet were perfectly manicured. She knew what was coming and she was no doubt getting me ready which didn’t take much…:) It was a sexy, but very unusual look. Her toe nails were painted a very dark red which was exactly like the previous time when this all started. I met Shelia on the porch with a hug and laughing a little I said…”Geez girl. That is some look. You’re ready for me already? Shelia said…”You bet I am”. My mouth about dropped and I felt like I was walking into a tickler’s wonderland. I said…”Now Shelia. You know that cold feet are even more ticklish than warm feet” (this has always been my history). She said…”My feet are so ticklish it doesn’t make any difference what the temperature is” and began to giggle. I’ve been very fortunate in my life to convert some women that never knew they were ticklees until the “moment” and it’s always so cool to witness. As weird as it sounds I’ve had much more success converting women than actually meeting women that were confirmed “lees”. Although those meetings with confirmed “lees” were like two unforgettable trains colliding…lol. Back to the story…

Shelia is so kind and she had prepared a nice meal for us to eat. She has an adult disabled daughter (named Kristin) who joined us for dinner. Shelia set me at the head of the table and she sat to my right with Kristen to my left. Throughout the dinner Shelia would put her left foot in my lap under the table. I would eat with my right hand and tickle ever so often with my left hand and watching Shelia’s reactions was priceless. She would take a bite and then keep her mouth completely closed and have muffled giggles with eyes big the times I lightly would run my fingernails slowly over the bottom of her foot. One time I ran my index fingernail from left to right under the bottoms of her toes and stuck my finger between her pinky toe and fourth toe and lightly wiggled it. Shelia literally spit out some tea and started laughing. Kristen looked at her and said “What’s the matter Mom”. Shelia said, “Nothing honey. Mama just thought of something really funny”. Shelia playfully looked at me and shook her finger at me with a muffled “no” and we continued eating. I could tell she had spent some time on her feet. They were so soft on every inch and her nail polish was perfect. Shelia has the kind of feet that are shaped perfectly (about size 7) and her toes slightly bend upward almost inviting you to tickle when they are just sitting on your lap.

When dinner was over we cleaned up and I asked her. “Ok…insurance first or tickle first”. She smiled and said “I could care less about the insurance. I know you’ll take care of me. I’m ready for tickles” as she giggled. We left Kristen (her daughter) in the living room watching wrestling and she grabbed my hand and we headed toward her bedroom.

I know this is a long post and I have to get back to work. Will post Part II hopefully this evening if there is enough interest. I hope enjoy it.

Bill

Enough interest?? Get back to work and finish this story!! LOL Thanks btw

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back