• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Addie Juniper Live Private Tickle Sessions

ReyaFet

Verified
Reya Fet Live Private Tickle Sessions

Hey tickle friends! Just wanted to let those of you who don't know KNOW (lol) that I'm available for tickle sessions across the country! The way I do it is, if you're interested, I save your info and then I let you know when I'm planning a trip to your area. If you want me NOW lol you can pay for my flight and I'll come out to you ASAP. Or come to Atlanta and we can do a session at my place. Anywho, I'm available for both lee and ler sessions, as well as other types of Fetish sessions - feet, wrestling, domme, etc.

Text me at 678-723-1219 if you're interested! I can't wait to meet new tickle friends!

Xoxo Reya Fet

Last edited:
I can testify that Addie is great! :bouncybou

Let me know when you'll be back to NYC, Addie. :D

I second what milagros says. Awesome gal.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Addie is a ticklish one! I've done several shoots with her. If anyone would like any tips on her worst spots, feel free to message me. ;) hehe

Not to be a Debbie Downer, but I was thinking about doing a session with her, but after viewing a million clips of her, she just doesn't seem that ticklish to me. sorry

Not to be a Debbie Downer, but I was thinking about doing a session with her, but after viewing a million clips of her, she just doesn't seem that ticklish to me. sorry
Having been with her, in the flesh, on three occasions, I can say that, yes, she is very ticklish. :D

I also had the pleasure of having a session with Addie and he is VERY ticklish. She is amazing

I've tickled Addie, she's genuinely ticklish and a lot of fun to be around too :)

ill give addie a shot and send her an email and possible text maybe even film our session together :)

Hey tickle friends! Just wanted to let those of you who don't know KNOW (lol) that I'm available for tickle sessions across the country! The way I do it is, if you're interested, I save your info and then I let you know when I'm planning a trip to your area. If you want me NOW lol you can pay for my flight and I'll come out to you ASAP. Or come to Atlanta and we can do a session at my place. Anywho, I'm available for both lee and ler sessions, as well as other types of Fetish sessions - feet, wrestling, domme, etc.

Text me at(404) 465-0330 if you're interested! I can't wait to meet new tickle friends!

Xoxo Addie Juniper

Hit the UK already ;)

I would really love to have a session with you, but I live too far away.

God, nothing tickle related ever happens in latin america:(

I've recommended it before, but if you're on the fence just go with it. She's a fun gal to chat with and I had a great time.

Oh, yeah, and she's plenty ticklish haha. For Sure.

With a sad heart I kind of agree here. I've seen a lot of Addie's stuff and it certainly seems to be artificial. I desperately don't want that to be true, because Addie's the best, the very best gift to our fellowship and community, but it's the conclusion I've arrived at.

With that said, I still really love her videos. She's cute as a button, she has this kind of positive atmosphere around her that makes you smile, and a lot of her video concepts are a lot of fun. That thing with playing Rey from SW:TFA was a genius masterstroke! If you're readying this Addie, you really scored a home run with that idea. If you're a Star Wars fan and you haven't seen this thing, Wowsah's! Go cough up you cheapie and indulge the gift to Star Wars that that special film is.

I've enjoyed a lot of the resistance tickling material where she lets the little devil out for a drive, essentially daring her subjects to try to keep their posture while she does her worst (which is her best). Despite what I led off with here, I'd hire some custom time at the drop of a hat if it here in the financial cards (and someday it will be). I think we'd have a lot of fun and she knows how to turn up the adorableness to her advantage (little devil indeed).

So, in summary, please don't take my agreement with Manictickler as a sideways insult. Don't think I'm putting you down. You're great, probably the greatest in my book. I'd love nothing more to be dead, dead wrong and I'll continue to love your passion for what you do.

Many blessings,
MidnightX

Last edited:
Having actually had three actual sessions with Addie, in the flesh, I can say that she is extremely ticklish. She is also an expert tickler. :D

With a sad heart I kind of agree here. I've seen a lot of Addie's stuff and it certainly seems to be artificial. I desperately don't want that to be true, because Addie's the best, the very best gift to our fellowship and community, but it's the conclusion I've arrived at.

With that said, I still really love her videos. She's cute as a button, she has this kind of positive atmosphere around her that makes you smile, and a lot of her video concepts are a lot of fun. That thing with playing Rey from SW:TFA was a genius masterstroke! If you're readying this Addie, you really scored a home run with that idea. If you're a Star Wars fan and you haven't seen this thing, Wowsah's! Go cough up you cheapie and indulge the gift to Star Wars that that special film is.

I've enjoyed a lot of the resistance tickling material where she lets the little devil out for a drive, essentially daring her subjects to try to keep their posture while she does her worst (which is her best). Despite what I led off with here, I'd hire some custom time at the drop of a hat if it here in the financial cards (and someday it will be). I think we'd have a lot of fun and she knows how to turn up the adorableness to her advantage (little devil indeed).

So, in summary, please don't take my agreement with Manictickler as a sideways insult. Don't think I'm putting you down. You're great, probably the greatest in my book. I'd love nothing more to be dead, dead wrong and I'll continue to love your passion for what you do.

Many blessings,
MidnightX

I'm not sure what videos you've been watching.

I'm not sure what videos you've been watching.

The videos I mentioned in the text you quoted. I don't have all the names memorized at the moment but some examples include:

1. The one garbed as Rey from SW:TFA.
2. A lot of the underarm challenge videos (hold pose if you can; they're always fun).
3. A naughty one where she was tickling a girl's feet while using a toy on here. Very cool way of getting someone to legitimately beg to be tickled.
4. The "research experiment" one where Reya (she'll always be Addie to me) and another lady had a subject lay down and, well, you can imagine what happened.

A ton of people have chimed in that she's not only ticklish but also a lot of fun. God willing, I hope to be finding out for myself soon. There's a lot conferred in real person that doesn't necessarily come across in a clip and I'm an unusual American in that I'm not afraid to change my opinions based on new debate and facts.

Many Blessings,
MidnightX

Yep, I found that out today when I shot her a text. I've never, ever, ever tried a session before but based on the overwhelmingly good experiences people are posting about here I'm going to give it a try. Wish me luck. Any insights and/or tips are welcome for the whole travelling and spending some session time experience. Oh, and if anyone does know any good spots please feel free to share :)

Text me again and say midnight...I'm not sure which one is you. Thanks!

Addie (not going to be able to call you Reya, love, too many years knowing you under the other name) is quite ticklish, but she is not going to be susceptible to a single feather or finger.

My advice to the OP is to study up. Buy some of her videos and see what works on her. I recommend the recent one she did with Tickle Room, for starters. Learn her spots (inner thighs is a big one, and try to figure out exactly where on her ribs / sides got such a good reaction during that TR video). Realize that you need a bit of a firmer touch on her feet, and stock up on the proper tools.

Do all these things, and you and Addie will have some serious fun.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back