Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

LAUGHTER AT THE LAGOON AND TICKLE ME SILLY  FULL MOVIE
TICKLE ME RAW   FULL MOVIE HIGH QUALITY
Luci Lovett in My Feet Will Destroy You with the Tickles! (MP4 Version)
Clips4Sale Banner
Lilah Bedtied Facedown and Doubleteam Tickled HD WMV
Catherine Foxx Tickle Strip WMV
BATHROOM TICKLING/PART 1-WMV VERSION

What's New?

10/18/2017

Check out the TMF Welcome forum for our rules, profiles and more!

New from MTJ

MARY
ARCADIA #3

Click here
10/17/17

Stryker Entertainment

Premier source for classy, attractive ticklish ladies

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Streaming Videos

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

likeasong

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    I've recommended it before, but if you're on the fence just go with it. She's a fun gal to chat with and I had a great time.

Oh, yeah, and she's plenty ticklish haha. For Sure.

Buzz Buzz~

I have a blog post that I update with all of my stories. The link wasn't working and I haven't made a more permanent home for the list yet.

I have and always will appreciate everyone's kind words on my writing. Thank you so much. Can't understate it.

Quote Originally Posted by maniactickler View Post
    Not to be a Debbie Downer, but I was thinking about doing a session with her, but after viewing a million clips of her, she just doesn't seem that ticklish to me. sorry
    With a sad heart I kind of agree here. I've seen a lot of Addie's stuff and it certainly seems to be artificial. I desperately don't want that to be true, because Addie's the best, the very best gift to our fellowship and community, but it's the conclusion I've arrived at.

With that said, I still really love her videos. She's cute as a button, she has this kind of positive atmosphere around her that makes you smile, and a lot of her video concepts are a lot of fun. That thing with playing Rey from SW:TFA was a genius masterstroke! If you're readying this Addie, you really scored a home run with that idea. If you're a Star Wars fan and you haven't seen this thing, Wowsah's! Go cough up you cheapie and indulge the gift to Star Wars that that special film is.

I've enjoyed a lot of the resistance tickling material where she lets the little devil out for a drive, essentially daring her subjects to try to keep their posture while she does her worst (which is her best). Despite what I led off with here, I'd hire some custom time at the drop of a hat if it here in the financial cards (and someday it will be). I think we'd have a lot of fun and she knows how to turn up the adorableness to her advantage (little devil indeed).

So, in summary, please don't take my agreement with Manictickler as a sideways insult. Don't think I'm putting you down. You're great, probably the greatest in my book. I'd love nothing more to be dead, dead wrong and I'll continue to love your passion for what you do.

Many blessings,
    MidnightX
    Last edited by midnightx; 03-26-2017 at 01:29 AM.

Blog Entries
    Having actually had three actual sessions with Addie, in the flesh, I can say that she is extremely ticklish. She is also an expert tickler.
    <=== Goddess Shelly's sacred soles

A link to my stories on the TMF.

Buy my first novel "Sorority Sisters" here.

Buy my nonfiction epic here.

Buy my popular novel "Jennifer's Revenge" here.

Order one of my collections of short stories from MTJ Publishing here:

TRAPPED AND TICKLED series
    Order Today!

עם ישראל חי
    אֶרֶץ יִשְׂרָאֵל חי

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightx View Post
    With a sad heart I kind of agree here. I've seen a lot of Addie's stuff and it certainly seems to be artificial. I desperately don't want that to be true, because Addie's the best, the very best gift to our fellowship and community, but it's the conclusion I've arrived at.

With that said, I still really love her videos. She's cute as a button, she has this kind of positive atmosphere around her that makes you smile, and a lot of her video concepts are a lot of fun. That thing with playing Rey from SW:TFA was a genius masterstroke! If you're readying this Addie, you really scored a home run with that idea. If you're a Star Wars fan and you haven't seen this thing, Wowsah's! Go cough up you cheapie and indulge the gift to Star Wars that that special film is.

I've enjoyed a lot of the resistance tickling material where she lets the little devil out for a drive, essentially daring her subjects to try to keep their posture while she does her worst (which is her best). Despite what I led off with here, I'd hire some custom time at the drop of a hat if it here in the financial cards (and someday it will be). I think we'd have a lot of fun and she knows how to turn up the adorableness to her advantage (little devil indeed).

So, in summary, please don't take my agreement with Manictickler as a sideways insult. Don't think I'm putting you down. You're great, probably the greatest in my book. I'd love nothing more to be dead, dead wrong and I'll continue to love your passion for what you do.

Many blessings,
    MidnightX
    I'm not sure what videos you've been watching.

Quote Originally Posted by mtTicklemonster View Post
    The videos I mentioned in the text you quoted. I don't have all the names memorized at the moment but some examples include:

1. The one garbed as Rey from SW:TFA.
    2. A lot of the underarm challenge videos (hold pose if you can; they're always fun).
    3. A naughty one where she was tickling a girl's feet while using a toy on here. Very cool way of getting someone to legitimately beg to be tickled.
    4. The "research experiment" one where Reya (she'll always be Addie to me) and another lady had a subject lay down and, well, you can imagine what happened.

A ton of people have chimed in that she's not only ticklish but also a lot of fun. God willing, I hope to be finding out for myself soon. There's a lot conferred in real person that doesn't necessarily come across in a clip and I'm an unusual American in that I'm not afraid to change my opinions based on new debate and facts.

Many Blessings,
    MidnightX

Quote Originally Posted by midnightx View Post
    Yep, I found that out today when I shot her a text. I've never, ever, ever tried a session before but based on the overwhelmingly good experiences people are posting about here I'm going to give it a try. Wish me luck. Any insights and/or tips are welcome for the whole travelling and spending some session time experience. Oh, and if anyone does know any good spots please feel free to share
    Text me again and say midnight...I'm not sure which one is you. Thanks!
    I offer private LEE and LER tickle and foot sessions all over the USA! Text me at 678-723-1219 to inquire (I'm really friendly)

Email: ReyaFet@gmail.com

My Tickle Videos (Search under the Tickling Categories):

www.Clips4Sale.com/4502
    www.IWantClips.com/store/39253
    www.ManyVids.com/Profile/1000551992/ReyaFet

I love shooting custom fetish videos! http://www.ReyaFetish.com/Customs

Quote Originally Posted by TheTickleMonster View Post
    Thank you. I suppose some people have their own ideas about what "looks" ticklish.
    I offer private LEE and LER tickle and foot sessions all over the USA! Text me at 678-723-1219 to inquire (I'm really friendly)

Email: ReyaFet@gmail.com

My Tickle Videos (Search under the Tickling Categories):

www.Clips4Sale.com/4502
    www.IWantClips.com/store/39253
    www.ManyVids.com/Profile/1000551992/ReyaFet

I love shooting custom fetish videos! http://www.ReyaFetish.com/Customs

Quote Originally Posted by ReyaFet View Post
    Text me again and say midnight...I'm not sure which one is you. Thanks!
    I'm not sure if you check them but I'll try to send a TMF IM.

Many blessings,
    MidnightX

Addie (not going to be able to call you Reya, love, too many years knowing you under the other name) is quite ticklish, but she is not going to be susceptible to a single feather or finger.

My advice to the OP is to study up. Buy some of her videos and see what works on her. I recommend the recent one she did with Tickle Room, for starters. Learn her spots (inner thighs is a big one, and try to figure out exactly where on her ribs / sides got such a good reaction during that TR video). Realize that you need a bit of a firmer touch on her feet, and stock up on the proper tools.

Do all these things, and you and Addie will have some serious fun.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12