• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best ler in video history

jujimbo

TMF Master
This probably has been done before, but who do you think are the most skilled 'lers in tickling videos. To me three names appear off the bat.

• Gia of TicklingParadise
  • Sara Lee of Realtickling
  • Kelli Lynn Sage

Sure, I'm biased toward women because I prefer looking at a female 'ler, but I won't deny male 'lers are skilled as well. I watch videos with male 'lers too, but I'm still inclined to think of these three women are more skilled than even TIB for instance. These women really know how to read their victims and just apply enough pressure to drive them off the walls. Generally women are tamer 'lers than males, mainly because males in videos tend to be more genuinely into it themselves which makes them often 'too eager'. I also notice most women tend to let go off their victim more quickly and often missing great opportunities. This compassion however is absent in some women and that I do notice.

Gia tends to just go at it and sometimes gives her victims the illusion of a break to just surprise them with some more prolonged tickling making them feel trapped for what deem an eternity.
Sara Lee starts a bit more slowly but then drives up her game and ignored the pleas of her victim altogether and then still gets them worse afterward regardless.
Kelli is more about the surprise element, but she always knows exactly which buttons to press when to get the best reaction of her victim.

Personality-wise Gia and Kelli use playful language. Sara Lee is more like the ice queen but in the good way (she also talks to her victims to mess with them, but less often).

I wish Gia was in more videos. I also wish TIB hired Sara Lee more often as 'ler. Kelli is in plenty of videos and still active today. I must add that all three women are very ticklish, but Gia and Sara Lee the most of all. In fact, they're hysterically ticklish. It's as if being excruciatingly ticklish yourself helps in being more ruthless. :p

Honorable mention:
Carmen of Tickling and Bellies, in this video then. No mercy was shown. They probably told the 'lee that taking 15 minutes of tickle torture with no breaks is like nothing while in actuality such videos have cuts most of the time. ;) EDIT: Correction. There were three cuts in the video. However the entire 15 minutes consist of merciless tickling. She gets absolutely no break despite begging for it to stop since the start.

Last edited:
When I set my mind to it, I can make a model safeword in under a minute. I have the clip to prove it, too. There's also the time that Mya contacted me after our shoot to tell me that she'd "never known what a real tickle session was until now".

Last edited:
TIB/TIW (Tickler in Black/White) from RealTickling and Tickling-Post
Gia from Tickling Paradise
Tasha from Tickle Abuse (I thought Brooke took it too easy on most lees)
Kelli Lynn Sage

I preferred ler's that really made the lee exhausted and to the point of tears.

I didn't know Sara Lee was ler, I thought she was only a lee.

Last edited:
Tasha from Tickle Abuse (I thought Brooke took it too easy on most lees)
(...)
I preferred ler's that really made the lee exhausted and to the point of tears.

Tasha's alright, but I think she was too eager and too fast to my liking and therefore too mechanical for my taste. I do like her in many videos though, don't get me wrong. I like torturous tickling, but the ultimate goal is to get the best reaction out of the 'lees. Often I think 'easing a 'lee into it' is often the way to go in my opinion. Give her the illusion it she can pull through, and soon after it starts make her realise it's 'too much'. Of course, you can start with intense tickling, it's something one has to read from the 'lee.

The effectiveness of a 'ler also often heavily depends on synergy between 'lee and 'ler in my opinion. Brooke was very relentless with Cindi for instance (as was Tasha though, in one video she got double teamed by both Tasha as Brooke; savage). I also like how Brooke is 'naughty'. I remember her 'stripping' Cindi and Prya in one video by partially pushing their breasts out of their top while tickling their upper-body. Cindi did also go topless in one video with Brooke though. Also very skillful tickling by Brooke.
Anyway, an example about synergy. There's also a 'lee named Lindsay, she's moderately ticklish, but Kelli Lynn Sage couldn't get as well a reaction out of her as Jade could. It's as if Jade was made for her. Other example: Phoenix from MTP. In her video with Kylie her feet were excruciatingly ticklish, but in other videos she's moderately ticklish at best (also on her feet; her weakspot). Might be one of her more ticklish days though.

Last edited:
On the basis of that one clip from Tickling and Bellies, Carmen definitely is a contender. Others to consider: Bianca from Tickle Intensive, MJ from Tickle Abuse, Silver Cherry.

Bianca from tickle intensive---i know first hand

How is this a contest? Priscilla James

In my opinion: she's popular because she was famous at a time when tickling fetish forums were new and videos were getting digitalised. In my opinion she's a bit overrated. But of course, personal tastes differ and I'm not dismissing yours. My favourite video with her as 'ler is probably Ticklish Merchandise.

Wait, confused- Best Ler's we've encountered or experienced? Or are the parameters that we can only choose female Lers from the usual bland tickle clips that are paid to act as if they're really into this? Or genuine Lers who delve into this far deeper?

Wait, confused- Best Ler's we've encountered or experienced? Or are the parameters that we can only choose female Lers from the usual bland tickle clips that are paid to act as if they're really into this? Or genuine Lers who delve into this far deeper?

Title says 'in video history'. I specified this for a reason. People choose mainly female 'lers because they're more pleasant to watch for many. I also think females - at least in video - tickle more convincingly (for reasons stated above). The interaction is more pretty to watch in action. You might think videos are lame, but many here enjoy them. In the adult industry are good talents around. Who cares if they're really into it if they're good at it?

Kelli Lynn Sage did paid sessions with members who reviewed the experience and she's genuinely a good 'ler according to them. Many videos aren't bland nor fake and genuinely good products. Sure, the real deal is always better, but it's a good medium regardless IMO.

Anyway, I know how 'lees react from experience as a 'ler myself. I want to see this emulated as best as possible in video. Some videos answer to this call or even better (debatable for one girl I dated).

Last edited:
While I put in for Priscilla James as the top in history.

Kelly Lynn Sage would be my next choice followed by Taylor Raz.

I would be terrified (and excited) to be a Lee for any of those ladies

There are so many. I'm willing to try all the female lers out firsthand, before reaching my decision about who's the best.

Tasha's alright, but I think she was too eager and too fast to my liking and therefore too mechanical for my taste. I like torturous tickling, but the ultimate goal is to get the best reaction out of the 'lees. Often I think 'easing a 'lee into it' is often the way to go in my opinion. Give her the illusion it she can pull through, and soon after it starts make her realise it's 'too much'. Of course, you can start with intense tickling, it's something one has to read from the 'lee..

We definitely have diff tastes. I don't like "easing a lee" into it. I like torturous from the start, make a girl regret being tickled in the first place, and making her feel like she's completely screwed and just have to wait for it to finally be over. To me, the ultimate goal is to make a girl suffer. Just to clarify, I don't believe in abusing or hurting a girl, but I definitely don't want to play any games with her, or give a false sense of security that she can handle it. I want her to feel like she's hopeless, she can't handle it and almost make her feel like she's going to explode.

It's almost impossible to pick just one, so here are a few of my favourites :)

Chloe from Tickle Central, Kelli Lynn Sage, Gia from Tickle Paradise, Sasha Foxxx (particularly her work for Silvercherry), Charlee Chase, and Scarlett Storm!

Gia from TicklingParadise is my personal favorite. Perfect mix of great tickling skills and sinister/domineering look about her.

I also love Charlee Chase, Sasha Foxxx, Danica Logan, Jennifer from Toefu, and Alexa from Stryker

Priscilla James, Bella Risa, Renee (and her daughter) at Tickling Paradise and the woman who was the main tickler (???) at Ebony Ticklers.

Just like Kelly Lynn Sage, Brooke, and the others mentioned here, they were all very talented and clearly loved wat they did - but also came a decade or more before these other ticklers named. They were the ground breakers and trendsetters.

Primarily into M/F so

One of the best M/F lers ever has to be the FT tickler from Frenchtickling. The man has been consistent for over a decade, and he's skilled as a Ler. Slightly under-rated too.
TIB had an excellent run at one point.
Sergio was amazing with Prya, Tasha, Brooke and Nikki. It was pretty cool to get a different look to a video with some of my favourite models.
The M/F series with Absolutely Tickled and Maria is just gold.

If I had to pick an F/F Ler I'd go with Kelly Lynn Sage, but a special mention has to go to the outstanding chemistry between Brooke and Diane. 'Beg More', 'Made for Punishment' and a couple of others are my all-time favourites despite being an M/F guy.

Love the lers who really seem to be enjoying it and give some verbal teasing. So Taylor Raz gets top spot, followed by Charlee Chase, Chloe from Tickle Central, Jackie from Tickle Central, jessie from Real Tickling/Fetish vault, Drea, Macy and dacy from tickle central, Amo

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back