• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best ler in video history

Priscilla James
Bianca
Brooke
Taylor Raz
Jade
Kelli
Catherine Fox
Sandra Sánchez

I would add Ms Raven from Tickle Intensive as the most vicious and maybe Tasha as well but neither of them would lickle so I put them a step below

To pick a few greats from recent history I'd vote for Siren from The Tickle Room and Tori from Simply Tickling. Both have done a great job tickling the hell out of people and seem to love doing it.

Agree with the above - I think we've had some greats in recent times as well as in the past
Siren - tickle rooms
Rene -czech tickling
Kelli Lynn Sage - various
Sasha Foxx - various

TIB ALWAYS
Priscilla James
Kelli Lynn Sage in her Tickle Intensive era
Brooke
and Gia/her boyfriend from Tickling Paradise

I would prefer female ticklers, but since I want real laughter, my choices for top tickler are all male:

1) FT Manager (of French Tickling)
2) Turtleboy (of UK Tickling)
3) James Darke
4) Guiltrip (Nylon Tickling)

I rank them this way, but there's really little difference in quality from 1-4. For me, all are great . . . and most of the time, they produce excellent laughter from their models. I want laughter more than eye candy.

In no particular order, the best lers for me are: Tasha, Kelli Lynn, Brooke, Charlee Chase, Mandy (Tickle Abuse), Sandra (Czech), Priscilla James, Bianca Shades, Taylor Raz, Catherine Foxx. To be the tickle slave of these ten girls would be heaven and hell.

Seeing as the question was "Who is the best ler in video history" and NOT "Which ler do I find most attractive" my list of favourites are:

1. FT (French tickling)
2. James Darke (Shy n Wild)
3. Tasha (Tickle Abuse)

Because they all tickle mercilessly and get the best reactions from the ticklees. FT & James Darke are without a doubt 100% experts at finding a lees most ticklish spots and what will get the best response.

The guy from Tickle Room is very good too however he usually only keeps up the intensity for very short periods before stopping (well in the clips I have seen), but he certainly has the skill and ability to drive a ticklee wild no doubt about that, just needs to do it for longer.

Primarily into M/F so

One of the best M/F lers ever has to be the FT tickler from Frenchtickling. The man has been consistent for over a decade, and he's skilled as a Ler. Slightly under-rated too.
TIB had an excellent run at one point.
Sergio was amazing with Prya, Tasha, Brooke and Nikki. It was pretty cool to get a different look to a video with some of my favourite models.
The M/F series with Absolutely Tickled and Maria is just gold.

If I had to pick an F/F Ler I'd go with Kelly Lynn Sage, but a special mention has to go to the outstanding chemistry between Brooke and Diane. 'Beg More', 'Made for Punishment' and a couple of others are my all-time favourites despite being an M/F guy.

I agree about Xav from French Tickling. If you understand French, his teasing and the chemistry with the pretty 'lees (most of whom are not professional models which appeals to me because of a more genuine reaction) add to the experience. His longevity is pretty cool too.

favourites are Tasha and Brooke from tickle abuse, and Sandra from czech tickling, all are great as lees too

Rachel Wells from Harmony Concepts (back in the day). Excellent tickler/ticklee, IMHO.

Wow...some great offers and answers here.

Mine would be Kayla Jane at Tickle Central. She has great hands and nails, and wonderful dexterity. She tickles (you can tell she's so into it by the look on her face) with great enthusiasm and often comments on how her 'lee is "very ticklish" while she tickles her. Her video with Mia McKinley is classic.

Also...Nibbles from Rock Man / Rock Tick Videos.

And, of course, Taylor Raz enjoys torturing her girls....

Last edited:
Based on what I have seen, I am pretty sure that if Kelli Lynn Sage ever tickled me, I would absolutely lose my mind.

Judging from the comments in this thread, I may be a bit out of the loop when it comes to tickling videos (I have not heard of many of these Lers) but I have watched my share of videos over the years. I think Knismo from "Stuck in the Stocks" should be included in this discussion. The reactions he solicits from his lees are pretty amazing if you ask me.

I prefer M/F so would say that Rosando from Czech Tickling/Tickling Submission would have to be up there, he's produced some mega clips and always seems to extract the laughter!

Just wish I understood Czech sometimes! Only word I know is Proseem (or something like that) which means stop it.

It's normally used a good few times when he's in charge! :-D

Bianca and I think her name was Star the other red head from tickle intensive. I loved Sasha Fox in Tickle Central clips as well as Holly, who really knew how to use her nails Dre, Annabelle a great tickle teaser and Heidi one evil tickler, and Honey once in a while. From Tickle Abuse I loved Jade but not enough nails too much tongue and brushes for my taste and Catherine when she uses her nails only.

I forgot about Chloe and Jackie from tickle central. Also from the tickle room whoever the evil brunette from Ashleys nylon hell was awesome as a ler. Whoever the Brunette that was in a lot of Tickle Town videos who really seemed to enjoy tickling her victims

I keep remembering more like Kiki, Hayley and Sophia from Uk tickling. All have long nails and love using them. Nyxsen from tickle central etc. and the list goes on and on.

Maitresse Madeline Elise Graves Rain De grey. This ladies are excelent ticklers, and more..they are excelent torturers!

Personally,I prefer F/ and as french,my favorite tickler in video history,the best french-speaking female tickler in my opinion is Veronique, from Frenchtickling.She's a very skilled tickler and she seems to love to torture and verbally tease her victims,even after 15 years as accomplice of FT Manager.

Concerning english-speaking ticklers,my favorite in history is Darla Crane almost for the same reasons.I specially love the "hair tickle " scene in "Tickle frenzy". That's a pity she didn't make tickle videos anymore.

Unfortunately,(or fortunately for the ticklees , lol),they didn't make F/M videos.

Danielle from tickled-men
Charlee Chase
Brooke from Tickle abuse
Kelly lynn Sage
Amber Lyn Bach

Renee from Ticklingparadise - She tickled her real doughter in a stock while she sit on her feet...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back