• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best ler in video history

Catherine Foxx then Jade Indica. Catherine is pure evil and I love to hate her when I am tied up at her mercy

I try to tickle myself... it doesn't usually work. Sometimes depending on how long my nails are it does though. Catherine is one of my fave people and she is a pure evil Ler

Old school tickler would be the guy from hysterical squealing and Andre from Ana. New school I would say teri from tickle room, Brooke from tickle abuse, and nathaly from Czech tickling.

That's a very tough call. In terms of sheer effectiveness Kelli L. Sage and Tasha from Tickle Abuse are probably at the top, along with Priscilla James for the oldies.
But if my "best ler" what you mean is a tickler who combines skills with a strong chemistry with the 'lee and incorporates into his/her style a whole range of attitudes and small details
which appeal to you for reasons that you are not always conscious of, then the names of Jade (Tickle Abuse) and Brooke (Tickle Abuse) deserve to be mentioned here.
Bianca (Tickle Intensive) typically adopts a self-effacing attitude when she goes about her business, while occasionally letting out a smirk, which I find positively adorable.
She is an underrated tickler. Is this a coincidence that most of the names mentioned on this thread do their mischief in the all the big studios ? Unless tthe big studios became big because
they could boast such expert hands ?

As a fan of teasing, I have to include Jessie from the Fetish Vault/Real, Chloe from Tickle Central, Taylor Raz, kelli Lynn Sage (when allowed to tease, it seems), Amo Moribia, Charlee Chase.

I'm not breaking any new ground with my choices but these women are all amazing and are my absolute favorites: Kelli Lynn Sage (making sadistic fun!), Gia from Tickling Paradise (I like Renee too), Sasha Foxxx (schwiiiing!), Charlee Chase (Dr Tickles, I need a check up), Catherine Foxx, and Scarlett Storm (because red heads :bubbleheart:).

I'd be in heaven to be at the mercy of any of these ladies!

I'm not breaking any new ground with my choices but these women are all amazing and are my absolute favorites: Kelli Lynn Sage (making sadistic fun!), Gia from Tickling Paradise (I like Renee too), Sasha Foxxx (schwiiiing!), Charlee Chase (Dr Tickles, I need a check up), Catherine Foxx, and Scarlett Storm (because red heads :bubbleheart:).

I'd be in heaven to be at the mercy of any of these ladies!
Good!

That's a very tough call. In terms of sheer effectiveness Kelli L. Sage and Tasha from Tickle Abuse are probably at the top, along with Priscilla James for the oldies.
But if my "best ler" what you mean is a tickler who combines skills with a strong chemistry with the 'lee and incorporates into his/her style a whole range of attitudes and small details
which appeal to you for reasons that you are not always conscious of, then the names of Jade (Tickle Abuse) and Brooke (Tickle Abuse) deserve to be mentioned here.
Bianca (Tickle Intensive) typically adopts a self-effacing attitude when she goes about her business, while occasionally letting out a smirk, which I find positively adorable.
She is an underrated tickler. Is this a coincidence that most of the names mentioned on this thread do their mischief in the all the big studios ? Unless tthe big studios became big because
they could boast such expert hands ?

There is one studio called The Evil Ticklers which has a great guy who tickles really well. But yeah usually the big studios are big for a reason ;) Also personally I do not like to shop 10 places at the same time, so I tend to stop "adding" stores to my list after a while and remain a faithful customer to the few that I like. I must miss on a lot of stuff, and so do other people.

I think you are spot-on with Bianca. She's an amazing tickler, but I don't know if it's her attitude or the way she is filmed; no matter how, she does not "spring" to mind like the other girls. I mean, I love her, and she starred in one of my favorite videos of all time: Maximum Punishment. And yet despite this and her beauty, she seems somewhat quite underrated. Shame for her, as she truly deserves her spot in the hall of fame!

Otherwise, although M/f is not my favorite configuration, I think FT manager from Frenchtickling is extraordinarily gifted. His fingers are magical. And naturally, for the veterans here, TIB was amazing. When you can make women scream like that, either they sue you for excessive cruelty afterwards, or they fall in love with you. It takes more skill than one may imagine, to drive a women to the point of total helplessness, on or off-camera.

How can I vote, if none of the girls actually tickled me? :sarcasm: I would go for Charlee Chase, but I can only hope that all the others mentioned atleast can have a go at me ... :sarcasm:

When I set my mind to it, I can make a model safeword in under a minute. I have the clip to prove it, too. There's also the time that Mya contacted me after our shoot to tell me that she'd "never known what a real tickle session was until now".
Now I want to play with you! Privately, because shoots aren't focussed the way private play sessions are!

Catherine also seems incredibly ticklish herself. The best ticklers appear to be the most ticklish. By the way, aren't you the one who gave Brooke such a severe tickling she quit?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back