• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ticklish executive 3 m/f nylons. (hysterical brushing)

johnjo

4th Level Yellow Feather
once in a while, a conversation opens up whereby an opportunity arises to challenge a person to be in a position where they would not normally find themselves in.

during a discussion about laughter being good therapy, and the after effects that being tickled had on the lady in the previous executive stories, an opening occurred to lay down a bit of a cheeky challenge.

She had said of the rib/neck tickling in the previous stories, that although being tickled drove her absolutely mad at the time, it made her mind think so clearly and focussed about getting away from the situation, and the fact that she could fight and kick, an interesting experience. And that the laughter, accompanied with the exhaustion afterwards, left her with the same feeling after a good workout in the gym.

so that paved the way for the challenge... to imagine what it would be like for her feet to be tickled for a minute or so, with the ability to fight through it, to try escape and see if the feeling was the same.

the first response was " not a chance do you think I'm mad. I couldn't stand that. Id probably kill you or something, he hee heee. No way that'd be too ticklish. Oh god no".

the good point was, there were four of us in the room and the other two, were also laying down the challenge... as " you said it was fun. it'd be really interesting to see what happened, and if it felt the same afterwards."
All a very naughty roose, of course.

So still there was a not a chance attitude. then a few little pokes in the ribs later and there was more talk of this idea.

A couple of days later we were in conversation over morning coffee and I cheekily mentioned the idea again.
To my surprise, she said..." right....one minute and you have to stop...but i'm warning you, you might get bitten slapped, or even kicked. you know what I'm like ill do anything to get away."

Time and date set for the following week. We agreed to meet in a café for brunch and then go and do the tickle test.
It was a strange atmosphere...Ms confident executive, quiet and nervous. It was hardly spoken about during the meal. Then to the venue.
I had advised her not to bring expensive nylons.
She arrived in the chocolate coloured retro micromesh tights.
As she had come from the office and had been in a meeting, she said she had seen a senior director staring her legs up and down as they weren't the usual black or nude office wear.....to be continued

Attachments

• DSC03929.JPG
    DSC03929.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 181
  • DSC03935.JPG
    DSC03935.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 231
  • DSC03937.JPG
    DSC03937.JPG
    399.3 KB · Views: 464
  • DSC03962.JPG
    DSC03962.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 273
  • DSC03964.JPG
    DSC03964.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 134
continued.

so she sat in heels which she said made her feel more confident.
then after coffee I said it was time to get to work.
she agreed to wear a blind fold to try and heighten the senses and to add to the mystique.
at first a few little strokes around her neck with an electric tooth brush, then around her nyloned feet whilst she sat feet outstretched on the sofa.
Already she was giggling, then laughing then squealing..."don't tickle me..don't tickle me...heeeheeeheeeee.
Then the hair brush and a tight grip on her leg and to work.
An instant eruption. "arrrghhaaaahaaaa no haaaaahaaaa, get offffhaaaaaaa.nooo heeeeheeee, heeeeheeee."
she was slapping and kicking furiously with the other free leg for all she was worth, as the brush worked frantically up and down her left foot.
gerroffheeeee. noooheeeeeeeee. stopheeheeeee."
over a minutes worth of pure hysterical screaming, a far more ticklish reaction than she had expected.....
continued

Attachments

• ld44.jpg
    ld44.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 504
  • ld48.jpg
    ld48.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 385
  • ld52.jpg
    ld52.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 300
  • ld58.jpg
    ld58.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 547
  • DSC04001.JPG
    DSC04001.JPG
    696.7 KB · Views: 337
Last edited:
continued 2

then her left foot broke free. she was still giggling and laughing, and panting.
time for a quick grab of her right one.
straight away..." noo nooo not again not again peeasseeeeheehaaahaaaaaa.
arrghhhaaaahaaaaa, as the brush slid up and down her nylon covered sole.
eventually screaming. "that's enoughhaaaaa enoughhaaaaaaaaaheeeee."

The tickling stopped.
Then the conversation...breathless..." oh my god...oh my god....heeeeheee. oh wow I'm exhausted." "Oh gosh, that was so strange. I was screaming but could think get away from it at all costs, but I couldn't but I kept trying even though I was screaming and it was torture. Then when I got away I thought ...Yess...then it was so intense on my other foot, I thought I cant take this over again..."
" But It was fun"...

Attachments

• hair brush hysterics.wmv
    5.1 MB · Views: 610
Great photos and wonderful clip! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

cyclone you're more than welcome..
mods. I placed this thread here by mistake. could you move it all to true stories section. sorry.
jj

Last edited:
Amazing as always...thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

great clip and awesome nylon feet....thanks for posting as always.

Thanks for all the positive comments. They're all appreciated

no she has nothing to do with these forums. her computer is for her proffessional use only...unlike Amanda who loves to hear what people are saying about her.

no she has nothing to do with these forums. her computer is for her proffessional use only...unlike Amanda who loves to hear what people are saying about her.

Amanda is legendary as one of the most ticklish lees around...please give her my regards!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A brilliant concept Jj and perfect execution too...!! Just wish I'd been there to help you.!!!!

love that laughter but next is nylon ripping barefoot the brush comes out and oil amanda freak so out .

thank you gentlemen.
your comments are greatly appreciated. it makes posting really worthwhile

very nice Jj mate looks like you had fun :nicethread:and omg thank you

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back