• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Our first tickling session (M/F)

masch

Hi all

I have been a silent member of the forum so far, but now I would like to contribute some pictures of my recent session :yawnface:.

I have met her - let's call her Mindy - on an other community site and we have had some good conversations, until we decided to meet and have a first session. She is very ticklish and love long sessions, our last session took almost 5 hours of pure tickling! :thumbsup:

IMG_1853.JPGIMG_1854.JPGIMG_1855.JPGIMG_1856.JPGIMG_1857.JPG

We are both looking forward to your feedback, I have uploaded some fotos I took before the tickling, a short video will follow later on.

Mike & Mindy

Last edited:
Great photos! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here.
And congratulations on making your first post! :bouncybou
Hope that you had a wonderful session. :D

Great first post o_O and congrats for having such a great session.
She looks very cute...what was her worst spor?;)

Love the tools and she has nice feet.
Glad you had a good time.

She has Amazing Feet!!!
Her Soles look so Inviting!!!
Her Toes look Cute and Slender!!!
She also has a Pretty Hot Body!!!

Great pics, thanks for sharing.

Thank you all!

Thank you for your replies, we are very happy about your feedback!

I have now edited the video and uploaded it as well.

@Chinchilla: As you will see in the video, it is really hard to say what's her worst spot. I would tend to her armpits and upper ribs. But as the reactions are great on her full body, I rather tried to find a non-ticklish spot for fun :) . But I failed, even the tip of her nose is ticklish! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Enjoy the video and let us know what you think. We think about what to do in our next session, suggestions are welcome!

View attachment MVI_1861 Part 1.avi
View attachment MVI_1861 Part 2.avi

What great pics! You are a lucky guy! Got any pics in a hogtie or with soles Up?

Gesendet von meinem ONE A2003 mit Tapatalk

Thank you all for your feedback!

Currently, those are all the photos and videos I have in place, as it was our firsst session we took it slowly, but there will be more for sure! Hogtie is certainly on my list as well as X spread.

Still I consider it a challange to take photos during tickling, I cannot focus on the most important anymore ;) . So I will rather go for another video I assume.

Great pics. She have lovely sexy feet. Lucky man.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back