• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Years Tickles

ticklishmrs

TMF Poster
Hubby and I were going to spend a quiet New Years at home, but as usual, our friends down the block invited us to their party. We arrived around nine, I was swearing a black cocktail dress, sleeveless, backless charcoal hose and black heels. Well all our friends were there, and they know how ticklish I am, so they were tickling my arms and back with these feathery things making me squirm , giggle and laugh. As the night moved on and the drinks were flowing, hubby's friends started tickling my ribs and underarms, sending me into hysterics. Not wanting to drive drunk, many just crashed in different rooms set up for them. The few friends left standing tickled me to the sofa and removed my heels and were tickling my feet. I was going insane with hysterical laughter. After about 20 minutes they were tickling me all over. I was out of my mind for what seemed forever but was really about 30 minutes. Needless to say, I was a babbling mess and exhausted. I heard other ladies being tickled throughout the night, but that didn't help me. We somehow walked home and hubby said I was giggling through the night! Happy New year everybody!

It sounds like all of the women get tickled at these parties - where are our invitations? :D

Thanks for sharing, great story!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I loooove your stories Mrs. and always look forward to them. I need an invite to your parties...:).

Please keep the stories coming. You have a very lucky hubby. I hope he takes advantage of what he has often...:).

Bill

I would be heaven if I were close enough to be friends with you and you husband. You are awesome

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back