• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First Time Session! M/F & F/M

Korea

Well after years of trying to have a session, I finally was able to make it happen! (Though I had to move across the globe [Korea] to make it happen haha)

A couple weeks ago I posted a Craigslist ad looking for a tickle session. One girl responded, and she turned out to be legit! I'm a 22yo male, she's 29 (caucasian) with short blonde hair, about my height (5'7"), size 9 feet and probably a D cup. After some emails back and forth we set the date and decided that she'd wear a tank top and mini skirt.

So anyway, today I took the almost 3 hour train ride to her city. From the moment I met her in person I knew this was gonna be fun! It was awkward at first, but once she laid down on her bed and I started tickling her, we both let loose pretty quick. I started by gently testing some tickle spots. Her sides and belly button were extremely ticklish, and I barely even had to touch them! I then proceeded to her underarms and she started flailing like she was having a seizure or something (lol). So I sat on her arms and tickled her from behind. She was even more ticklish than I thought she'd be!

I proceeded to her feet next. There was no way I could hold them down with all her squirming, so I gave up on them pretty quick. She wouldn't let me tie her up, so I just had to do the best I could! I started moving up to her knees and thighs. At this point I think I could have tickled her on her toenails and she would have reacted! Then I gave her a break.

We then decided to have a good old fashioned tickle fight! We moved in and I started out winning, but eventually she ended up sitting on my chest and going after my sides and belly! I learned that a tickle fight is one of the best workouts, in case you were looking for a change in your exercise routine ;)

Then she said that she wanted a turn to tickle me. I suggested she use some saran (plastic) wrap that I brought and restrain my arms and legs, since I wanted more of a challenge. She happily obliged and soon I was pretty much immobilized and stripped down to my tightly-whities. I hadn't been tickled like this before, so I wasn't sure what to expect...

She started working at the feet using various paintbrushes that I brought with me. Thankfully my feet weren't too ticklish, but she soon moved up to my sides and stomach and really got me going! She used the paintbrush in my belly button and that was one of the strangest feelings I've ever encountered. It definitely tickled! She gave me a small break and suggested that since I was only wearing my "panties", to be fair she should too. No arguments from me!

After she removed some of her clothes, she brought out her secret weapon - her fingernails. Oh. My. Goodness. Pure torture! She raked them up and down from my sides to my armpits for what seemed like hours. I didn't think it could get worse, but it did.

She then proceeded to use her nails to tickle my worst spots - my nipples and inner thighs. I didn't have a clue my nipples were even ticklish, but I quickly found out! Although it was torturous, I secret enjoyed every minute of it. I'm sure she knows that though, as I stayed hard pretty much the entire time. She eventually untied me and went our separate ways.

This was one of the most thrilling experiences I've ever had! We're already planning on doing it again sometime soon, so I'm sure I'll have more stories. I'm hoping her nipples are ticklish too so that I can take revenge on her next time! :)

Wonderful story! Glad you had so much fun at your session. Thanks for sharing the experience here. :D

Thanks guys! Definitely an unforgettable experience. I typed this out on my phone as I was waiting on my return train - I was that excited about it haha. We're planning to meet again next weekend, so I'll be sure to add any juicy updates to this thread :)

Glad you were able to have some session! Great stuff!

Good story - sounds like you had fun. Can't wait to hear what happens on your next visit!

It sounds like you had a wonderful time and you really got me going. I'm jealous. I would have taken that long train ride also if I knew what was on the other end of that ride

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back