• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife's feet tickled in the car.

JaySnow

TMF Master
Not sure if anyone wants to hear this true story. My wife and I drove to the train station in very bad weather to pick up her uncle. We got there really early so we went to a large convience store so she could get a hot tea and just sit in the warm car as it was 25 degrees out. She comes out and as I waited in the car. She gets in the back seat to my surprise. I asked her what the heck she was doing and she said she didn't want to have to get out again in the cold to let her uncle in the front seat. The car was nice and cozy warm. We're sitting there a few minutes and I hear her doing something. The next thing I know her little socked foot poked between the 2 front seats. She says "Ahh that's better, much more comfortable".
She knows EXACTLY what I would do and what she was doing to me!
Here's some pics of nearly dozen. If you want to hear the entire story and more pics let me know.
View attachment 519560View attachment 519561View attachment 519562View attachment 519563View attachment 519564

Last edited:
If the rest of the story includes her feet getting viciously tickled, go for it! :p

Great photos! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here.
Yes! I want to hear the whole story. :D

For you three!

Well, after she puts her little foot up between the two front seats I reached over and began to rub her socked foot. I also directed the vent so the heat would keep her little foot warm. As I started rubbing she sighs and says "Ahhh, that's right! Pamper me a little." Followed by a little giggle. I was good for a minute or two but soon I started taking the pics. After some more rubbing I slowly removed her sock. As I had her sock half off I rubbed her heel and arch. Her foot was smooth, warm and velvety soft. I couldn't behave any longer and I ran one finger horizontally across her arch. I was treated with an actual yelp! She shrieked and her foot jumped. She says "You just can't help it huh you brat?" I plucked the remaining portion of her sock off her toes. On cue she wiggled her five cute digits. I gently ran my index finger under her toes and said " You honestly think you're not gonna get tickled?" She giggled lightly saying "Not toooo muhuhuhuhuhuch hehehehehe."
I didn't dive right in. I began rubbing her soft little foot and I took a couple more pics. I looked back and saw she was relaxing with her eyes closed. I began to ever so gently run my fingers over the top of her foot. As my fingers got to her toes she again reacted abruptly blurting out "OOOOOOOO!" I wrapped my right arm her ankle putting her foot into an arm lock. I leaned over and kissed the tip of her toe. She again gently wiggled her toes and said "Aww that's so sweet." Without saying a word I slowly began running my left index finger from her heel to the base of her toes and back again. She didn't react at all but I heard her take a sharp breath in. I did it a few more times and her toes twitched and wiggled slightly. She still didn't laugh but her breathing sped up. I turned around and asked her if it was tickling. I saw her once relaxed face now obviously squeezing her eyes shut and she quickly replied in an exhale simply "YUP!" I asked her why she wasn't laughing then? She again abruptly replied "Don't wanna!" Well that just egged me on; which I suspect she is well aware of. I took my index finger and began to tease and gently tickle under her toes and her pink little toe pads. Immediately her toes began wiggling. Her breathing became loud then the flood gates opened. " Hahahaha not my Tohohohoh. Hahahaha plehehehehease hehehehe."
View attachment 519605View attachment 519606View attachment 519607View attachment 519607View attachment 519608

Jay,

Just saw the post. Well done! Always count me in for your stories and pics of the wife.
Thanks again!

wonderful, Jay, simply wonderful! Thank you!

Thanks guys. As soon as I get a few minutes I'll finish the story.

Appreciate the story man. Sounds like you have a great situation there...:).

Bill

Absolutely fantastic. Kind of wish there was a video to go along with it haha.

Thanks for sharing.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back