• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST Fantasy "Kidnappings" - sign up now open

TickleChgo

Verified
One of the more popular features of the NEST weekend are the fantasy “kidnappings.” People who are attending NEST and have registered can sign up for a chance to be “abducted” and led to one of a variety of scene themes (e.g., Interrogation, Kidnap/Ransom, Superhero/Villain, etc.) This is an opportunity for those LEEs who wish to give up COMPLETE control.

Note that, at NEST, one of our primary goals is to provide a safe, secure environment for all participants. Therefore, all “kidnapping” scenarios will be orchestrated and monitored by a member of the NEST Team and/or one of the NEST's trusted DM's. They will supervise the “abduction” and will be present during the scene to endeavor to assure your safety and relative comfort. All members of the “kidnapping” squads are hand-picked with safety & security in mind. Therefore, you cannot sign up to be a “kidnapper,” you can only sign up to be “victim.”

If you are registered for NEST and you want to sign up to be “kidnapped,” complete and submit the following form https://goo.gl/forms/aOoZVRUEkCgbnstG2

Any questions regarding the fantasy “kidnappings” can also be directed to [email protected]

I was kidnapped years ago at NEST....I'm just now getting my voice back from all the laughing:D PM me for details:) It's awesome!

I was kidnapped years ago at NEST....I'm just now getting my voice back from all the laughing:D PM me for details:) It's awesome!

RChello - good to hear from you, bud. Your 'napping was one of the *very first* that we did. And it was a great scene indeed. I still tell the story about how 4 guys wearing ski masks were marching you with a pillow case over your head down the hall of the hotel. We passed a chambermaid who was shocked at the scene and you shouted out: "This is what happens when you don't pay your AmEx bill..." !!

Now THIS sounds amazing! This has always been one of my fantasies... to have my authority randomly stripped away and my weakness exploited! Good thing I have some training in withholding information against interrogative techniques! :flex:

Good thing I have some training in withholding information against interrogative techniques! :flex:

My, my, my - such bravado...

On more than one occasion, we have sat there with a laptop and tickled a "kidnapped" victim until they gave up their email password... They lasted for a while, but eventually they all gave it up.

On other occasions, the victims were not so lucky. They were being interrogated to give up something from a fictional scenario so they could not give up the answer to stop the tickling even if they wanted to...

Are you attending NEST, powerplay110, and, if so, are you brave enough to sign up to be abducted and tickle-tortured anytime during the weekend...??

Wow---is it too late to withdraw my application? That does sound evil

The napping is so worth it!!! Although, you may not feel that way in the middle of it. hehe

Big talk for someone who is going to be tied up

It's crossed my mind a few times in recent years, but I always chicken out. lol

My, my, my - such bravado...

On more than one occasion, we have sat there with a laptop and tickled a "kidnapped" victim until they gave up their email password... They lasted for a while, but eventually they all gave it up.

On other occasions, the victims were not so lucky. They were being interrogated to give up something from a fictional scenario so they could not give up the answer to stop the tickling even if they wanted to...

Are you attending NEST, powerplay110, and, if so, are you brave enough to sign up to be abducted and tickle-tortured anytime during the weekend...??

I am hoping to attend and planning on registering soon! And I will reach deep down in and "define" the word brave! :)

I have been kidnapped many times if anyone is on fence and wants to chat with me feel free. I signed up again this year and was excited to put down a couple's kidnapping scene. My husband is coming with me this year and said he'd sign up for me.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back