• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

1980's High School Libray Tickling

TicklishTklr66

TMF Expert
1980's High School Library Tickling

I had responded to a thread on this forum about where it started for me. I had mentioned that I went to high school in the early 80’s when nylons and pantyhose were worn daily. This was a small encounter with a classmate of mine during my senior year.

I had a Psych class my senior year and we had a day that we spent the class in the library. There were about 5 of us at a table that was in the far corner of the library. Tracy was sitting across from me and the rest of the table were pretty much talking and not getting much work done. At one point Tracy rested her foot on the top of my knee and I reached down to find out she was wearing tennis shoes. After I touched her shoe she pulled her foot off then put it back on. I reached down again and discovered she took her shoe off.

She was wearing socks and I slowly started to tickle the bottom of her foot. Starting at her toes and slowly down her arch to her heel then slowly back up the middle of her foot. The second I started tickling her foot she had closed her eyes and her foot was jerking. She didn’t pull it away and I kept tickling it until the class ended.

Later in the day I slipped her a note that thanked her for doing what she did and that nylon or pantyhose would work better if she was going to do that again. She began wearing knee highs when wearing dress pants and pantyhose when she would wear a dress and she sat behind me in class. She would put her foot on the leg of the chair behind me and I could see out of the corner of my eye and I knew she was teasing me.

A few days later in Psych class the teacher announced that if anyone needed to use the library for the period that they could. I told her to grab the corner table we were at a few days ago. She practically ran to the library. Tracy was wearing dress pants that day and also wearing knee nigh nylons, tan color. By the time, I got to the library she had already grabbed the table and that she had taken off both shoes and was sitting Indian style on the chair.

As soon as I sat down her nylon covered foot was on my knee again and I started to tickle her foot as I did a few days ago. She closed her eyes again briefly as her foot was jerking from the tickling. She placed her other foot against my crotch and began to rub it with her foot. Tracy told me she understood why I thanked her for the last time and we both laughed. I kept the slow tickle to her nylon covered foot and she never removed her foot against my hardness. With 10 to 15 minutes left in the class I asked her to stop because I didn’t want to go back to class looking “funny”. She removed both feet and put her shoes back on and we went back to class.

We never had another chance to get together on this again and I did catch up with Tracy a number of years after high school and I had the chance to ask her why she closed her eyes when I tickled her feet. At the time, I didn’t ask because I was still blind about my tickling fetish and didn’t want to come off as “weird”. Tracy explained to me that it was an incredible turn on for her and had to close her eyes to keep her focus from giggling. She felt that the giggling would be a turn off. I had a chance to explain my fetish and she was bummed because of what “could have” happened.

The happy ending to this story is that in my senior year book there is a full body picture of Tracy dancing at one of the more casual dances. In the picture, she is wearing pants and she has no shoes on wearing nylons. Great memory of the 80’s!

Last edited:
great story! I did the same thing in the 80s when I was in HS too! the library was one of my "spots" for nylonned foot play. Then again I wasn't shy so the café was as well!

What a decade for us hose covered lovers. Thanks so much for writing, had similar experiences during the same time.

You are welcome doctrtic. To have that many girls wearing nylons in one building was amazing. Great time to be in high school!

I had a couple similar experiences with a girlfriend in college back in the mid 1970s, which I still think about from time to time. Your story is hot!

@milagros317, okdremur & futfettickle, thank you for your comments. @futfettickle yeah hard not to think of those times!

Thank you for the response Restraints and you are welcome. It is great that this forum exists and have people relate to a common thing.

The 80's were prime time for nylons. All the girls in my high school were wearing.

Tracy was a lucky girl! Thank you for sharing &#55357;&#56835;

Thank you krisrn for taking time to read this! I just wish it could have developed into more than what happened. I felt lucky she did what she did, so win-win.

Oh my gosh I miss the 80's ..so many nylon feet and so little time..lol..lots of tickling then...wish it was like that now...love a woman dressed in any outfit with nylons

Thank you for the comment nylonfootickler. I am also with you on the sentiment. Seeing a woman these days wearing nylons is like spotting Big Foot, lol. Although when you do spot one wearing them, it takes me back to those wonderful days in the 80's.

I was in high school in the 80s and have many fond memories of my high school girlfriend in pantyhose. She often wore suntan nylons with a denim mini and white keds sneakers. When she got in the car the first thing she did was take the keds off. My favorite memory is one time I picked her up and a friend of mine was already in the front seat, so she jumped in the back. Within seconds her shoes were off and her stockinged feet were sitting on the center console in between me and my friend. Needless to say it was an incredible car ride as we both tickled her feet.

Gaaah The "what ifs" drive me crazy! If only you could've made that happen!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back