• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Long Trip - A Sci Fi story, PART THREE!!! F/f

i64ever

TMF Regular
Part ywo...http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?282401-A-Long-Trip-A-Sci-Fi-story-PART-TWO-F-f
Part one... http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthr...y-PART-ONE-F-f
Prologue... http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthr...ue-No-Tickling

Gretchen was between a rock and a hard place. She absolutely did not want this woman to fondle and nuzzle her breasts! It made her feel powerless, used and dirty. They were hers, her private parts, but she had no say in how they were touched! The captain tried to escape, tried to pull her body as far backwards as her trapped hands would let her.

She couldn’t pull back far enough, couldn’t get them to safety! Worse was how it felt, so good, so...wonderful! The Tech Sergeant knew exactly what she was doing, just how to use her tongue, her lips, her fingers to drive her mad! It was better, more erotic than the kiss! When Carla’s hot, wet mouth latched on, the pleasure made her arch her back, instinctively trying to grind, forcing her boobs forward, farther into her assailants reach, closer to her adversary instead of pulling them away.

Then it got worse. When Gretchen’s body was all the way forward, Carla would start clawing at her sides, playing with her like a cat, sending the statuesque blond into laughing fits, desperate to remove her vulnerable parts from attack. The tickling would override the pleasure, cancel the need to arch her back and cause her to instinctively move her body away again...as far as her trapped hands would let her.

Gretchen yo-yoed like that for several minutes, hot mouth forcing her to lean in, tormenting fingers driving her away, keeping her alternating between hysterical shrieks and guttural moans. The wonderful, moist tongue on her boobs filling her with ecstasy, the tormenting fingers wriggling over and jabbing into her lower belly and sides. Hot and cold, yin and yang, warring inside her. It was enough to make Gretchen want to explode!

Thought of any kind ceased running through Captain Weis’s mind. Her body simply reacted to the twin, opposite sensations, like a magnet, first attracted then repelled by another. It went on for what felt like hours, a pleasure so intense it made her want to cry out in joy, followed by devilish fingers that made her almost beg for mercy. Again and again, the mouth and the fingers, the mouth and the fingers...

“Are you ready to make me captain yet?” the Tech Sergeant said at last, giving her victim a break, “I’ll get you down, let you rest. Maybe we could we…rest…together…”

Gretchen looked into Carla’s eyes, saw the passion blazing inside them. It echoed hers and she wanted to join with it. Part of her soul still cried out a warning. This woman wasn’t a lover, didn’t want to please her! She was punishing her, tormenting her for a crime Gretchen had not committed! She was crazed, bouncing between the two just like Weiss bounced between agony and ecstasy. She couldn’t be trusted.

“I’ll tell you the same thing I told my boyfriend when I was fifteen. Play with my boobs all you want, but it won’t get you what you in my pants.” Gretchen said, hoping the comment was off-beat enough to not offend her capture/torturer/sexual partner.

“Well, if being nice to them won’t get what I want, perhaps being mean will do the trick,” Carla snarled. She pulled her hands away bent down into a small bag and pulled out an anza brush.

“Wh...what do...do you think you’re going...going to do with that?” Gretchen asked softly, her fear blossoming as she looked at the devilish tool before her.

The anza brush was one of the more well used tools in the engineers tool box. The bristles on the end were about an inch long and the size of a dime, but what made them incredibly useful was that the texture of the bristles was adjustable. They could become as soft as silk to sweep away carbon dust off of components as delicate as eggshells, as jagged as barbed wire to scrub off bio-gel that had become baked and crusted onto poly-steel struts and anything in between.

“We’re going to have some fun, your magnificent titties and I,” Carla grinned, “Now that I know how sensitive they are, I bet they are the most ticklish part on your entire body. Let’s see how much they like Mr. Brush.”

The brush started off like a wisp of a cloud, gliding over the undersides of Gretchen’s moderately sized breasts. Even that tickled, made the captain twist and turn her torso to avoid the brush. Carla had been right. Her boobs had always been her most responsive area during sex, more sensitive than nearly any other place on her body. If her underarms and belly were ticklish, it made sense her boobs would be even more so.

Carla saw the look on Gretchen’s face, felt her fear, and grinned. Bingo! She ran that brush in between the golden mounds, over their tops and down the outside, slowly turning up the texture of the bristles. When they got to feather softness, Gretchen’s laughter turned more gravely. When they mimicked the coarseness of a paintbrush, her laughter starting turning into deep guffaws.

“Tickle, tickle boobies!” Carla chanted, moving the Anza brush in long, even stroked, “You’ve got quite a pair here! We need to get them all nice and clean, dust them off, so we can play with them later!”

Gretchen could only hang there, suspended and vulnerable, ticklish agony, something she had never felt before that day, filling her body. She could feel her mind cracking, vanishing amidst the haze of sensation. The pain in her wrists and shoulder vanished, the odd sensation of her legs not supporting her weight was lost. The only part of her body she was aware of were her breasts, so delicate, being tormented by that damn brush!

“AH AHAH AHAHAH YYYYUYUYUU AHAHAHAHH YUUUHUHUHUHUHUHU CAHAHAHAHAHNNTTTTT AH AHAHAHAH AHAH CAHHHNNTTTT AH AHAHAH TOOUHHUHUHUHUCCCHHHHH AHAHAH MEEHEHEHEHE THEHERRREEE AHAHAHAHA NAWWATTTTT AHAHAH WITTHTHH THAHAHAHAHAHTTT!!!”

But Carla could. There was nothing to stop her, no way for Gretchen to defend herself. Her evil grin only got wider as she dragged the tips of the bristles over Captain Weiss’s flesh.

Oh, it was agony, but there was pleasure for Gretchen too. Even as her lungs pumped more and more laughter from her body, slight moans were escaping. Unlike earlier, the sensations weren’t fighting each other anymore. They were synergizing, merging, accenting each other. Captain Weiss felt herself drowning in knew feelings.

She flashed back to one of her earlier boyfriends. He hadn’t been experienced, but he had a way with her breasts, learned how to touch them in a way that made her meow like a kitten. Carla wasn’t far off. It was like they were bathed in feathers, sliding over her bare tits like water flowing out of a faucet!

Oh gawd. Gretchen felt herself losing control, even as she laughed. The kiss of the brush was tormenting, but sweet to, like a mouth biting and sucking at the same time, making you want it to stop, but yearning for it simultaneously. The world was slipping away, her desire starting to heat up. It was...was...

At that moment, Carla turned the roughness of the Anza Brush up one more notch. The bristles suddenly felt just a bit scratchy, prickly, like the fur of a short-haired animal, not plush and soft, but raspy. The pleasure vanished abruptly, the torture doubling.

“AHA AHA AHAHAHA AH NA HAHHAHAHANAWWOOOWOWOO AHA AHAHAHA AH AAHAH GRRRHRHH AHAH AHAHAHAHA PLLLLL AHA AHAHAHA A AHAHA NAWOOOOO STAAHAHAHAWWWPPPP AHA AHAHAHAHAH P PLLLLLL AHAHAHAHAHAH OFFFFFF MEEHEHEHEHEHE AHAHAHAHAH BRRUSHSHSHH AHAHAH OFFFFF!!!”

Gretchen started cackling madly. Her breasts were just too tender for something that rough to graze across them. The texture of the brushes was one small step below causing actual pain. They simply tickled like mad, leaving feint red lines over her golden skin and tickling like mad!

“Awe, doesn’t my widdle dollie wike dis?” Carla said in her most annoying girlie voice. After a few passes over the tops and sides of Gretchen’s boobs, she started focusing on their underneath, moving the brush like she was tickling a baby under its chin, back and forth, first the left one, then the right.

“PPPLLLHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHYAASSSEEEE AH AHAHHAHAH AHAH H PLEEEEHEHEHESSSSSEEEE AHHAHAH MAHAHAKKEEEEEE AHAH AHAHAH ITTT AH AHAHAH STAWWWPPPP AHAH A AHAHHAHHGRNNNN AHAHAHHAH ITTTT AHAHAHAHAHHAHNNAWWOOOOOOOO AHAHAHAH MEERRRCYCYCYYY AHAHAAHHA!!!”

Gretchen simply exploded. Too much! It was too much! Her nerves were overloaded, her delicate breasts stroked by devilish filaments, caressing the skin that never saw the light of day. It was to much! So many tears welled in her eyes that she was blinded, her stomach hurting from the violent nature of her hysterical cries.

“Awe, listen to my ticklish dollie beg! Beg me, dollie, beg your owner for mercy, for pity! Beg me to take away the brush, to use you in other ways! Beg me dollie” Carla chanted, Gretchen’s pathetic pleas filling her with energy, exciting her more with each slide of the bristles, each tormented wail.

Then she moved the brush up to Gretchen’s pink, fully erect nipples.

Captain Weiss shattered. She screamed, she howled, she cackled like a madwoman. Her brain exploded in a million bits of light. It tickled, tickled, tickled so much! She was drowning in tickles, covered in tickles, buried by them! Her nipples felt like they were on fire, burning in raw sensation.

“What’s that dollie? I can’t hear you?” Carla joked, swirling the tip of the brush around one rock hard protrusion then the other. She placed her free hand on Gretchen’s side, could feel her tortured breathing, feel her muscles spasming as her body twisted from side to side as if having a seizure.

Gretchen couldn’t make words anymore, couldn’t even thin k in them. She could only cackle and scream, notes of desperation and suffering filling the room.

“Say it!” Carla demanded, brush slashing back and forth across Gretchen’s left nipple, “Say you’re unfit, or I’ll do this forever! I’ll tickle your boobs and your pits and even your pussy until you give me everything I want! Tell the computer you are unfit!”

Unable to help herself, Carla kept the anza brush working on Gretchen’s left nipple while she started sucking on the right, popping the hard, frustrated bit of flesh into her hot mouth and licking it ferociously. It tasted good, oh, so good! The music of Gretchen’s hysteria, the taste of her breasts,both threatened to overwhelm the tech Sergeant, even as the tickling overwhelmed the captain.

Gretchen felt her breasts pulsate and throb. Sweat flowed over her body, pasted her golden hair to her scalp, rolled down her back in drops like rain. Her body swayed like it was caught in a windstorm, sensations knifing through her chest. Her voice started giving out, vocal cords abused. She just couldn’t take anymore.

“UUHHUUUNNNNNNHHAAAAHAHAFIIHIHIHIHIHITTTTT AHAH AHAHAHAHAHAH UNNNFITHIHHIHITTTTT AHAHA AHAHAHAHAH UNNFITTTTTTT PLEEHEHEHEHEHSSSSEEEEEE AHAHAHAHAHA!!”

Carla barely heard her. Tickling and sucking, lost in a world every bit as consuming as the tickling she was inflicting upon her captain. She was aware of nothing else until a robotic arm, coming down from the ceiling, gently but firmly pushed her away from her prey.

“The accused admits to being medically unfit,” the emotionless voice said, “She must be neutralized before she can be a threat to others.” A nozzle dropped from the ceiling as well, shooting a purple mist into Gretchen’s face. Instantly her hysterical cries ceased as she was drugged into unconsciousness.

“Tech Sergeant Alvardo,” the computer continued, “As next highest ranking member of Earth Command, she are now in charge. Shall I confine the accused to the brig or her quarters.”

It took Carla several minutes to recover before she could answer, thinking of a good fate for the former captain. The AI waited quietly, patient as always.

“Neither,” she said at last, “Place her in the galley.”

“That is not a secure area. A chance of escape does exist. Captain Weiss is a highly skilled officer who should not be underestimated. The brig is recommended.”

“No, computer,” Carla said with a sly grin, “The galley will work just fine. We simply need to make some alterations. Tell me, have you ever heard of the Spanish Inquisition?”

Saying that a machine had ‘concerns’ or ‘misgivings’ was inaccurate. What the AI “felt” had no real human equivalent. Still, that was as close to describing the Computer’s state of “mind” as possible. It would be better to say hat, as it continued to gather data by observing the three women, the AI’s calculated percentages shifted in ways it found...less than ideal. If they continued to increase, overwhelming restriction not to harm a human could kick in, forcing it to abandon the plan altogether.

It was evident that the possibility of hostilities between Gretchen Weiss and Carla Alvardo was higher than originally calculated.

The problem was the Aphrodin the AI had been pumping through the ship. The gas was necessary part of the plan. By using it, all three women’s libido’s had been drastically increased, leading them into erotic encounters that never would have happened otherwise. Only slight manipulation had been required to get Carla and Gretchen, two firmly straight women removing each others clothing and engaged in several different carnal activities. That was according to plan.

Aphrodin, however, not only inflamed the libido, it also drastically lessened a persons self control and inhibitions, allowing a person’s ‘hidden self’ to emerge from behind personality walls built to repress them. This was what caused the Tech Sergeant’s long buried anti-authoritarian streak to rise to the surface, clashing strongly with the law and order personality years in the military had bred into Captain Weiss.

Despite nearly having sex, Gretchen and Carla had been as confrontational as possible, the episode turning into a clash between the two and a struggle for dominance. The tickling, which the AI had hoped would lead to intimacy and romance had been used as a weapon, one which further eroded the willpower of both women.

And the captain had, for now, lost that struggle, been reduced to the role of subordinate. How would such a woman, a warrior all her life, deal with that, especially with her more rational side being drown more and more in an ocean of hormones. It was a disaster waiting to happen.

The best chance for the plan to be successful was Dr. Alana Blake. Unlike the others, she did have strong, lesbian drives and had been attracted to both women for some time now. She had buried those feeling just as she had repressed her entire homosexual nature, a result of living in a conservative, repressed society. With the walls she had placed around her soul crumbled and her sexual desires raised to levels she could barely comprehend, she should develop a strong affection for the others, a need to do more than simply satisfy her carnal lusts.

The AI was counting on Blake to act as the cushion between the clashing opposites of Weiss and Alvardo. That could only work if the redheaded scientist proved to be their equal in strength of wills or even their superior.
Computers didn’t doubt. Neither did they worry. The AI wished at times it could do both.

I am absolutely loving this saga! Please keep up the great work!

Another winner from i64ever! Looking forward to the next installment!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back