• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

hair brushes in videos

Do You Like Hair Brushes In Videos?

• Total voters

weezl

TMF Expert
I've seen the use of hair brushes in a lot of tickling videos. Do they really tickle that much? I see girls lose their mind over it. Honestly, it looks like it hurts more than it tickles

I think in many videos they get over used. As far as how much they tickle, in most cases yes they do tickle that much. They don't work on everyone though. One of my lady friends actually says it feels good, whereas the exact same brush tickles like crazy with most of the other ladies I've used it on.

I've seen the use of hair brushes in a lot of tickling videos. Do they really tickle that much? I see girls lose their mind over it. Honestly, it looks like it hurts more than it tickles
I agree with this perception. It looks like it hurts.

Lolo from tickleabuse seemed to go into insane laughter when used on her

I've only run across one woman that said it hurts. Everyone else I've used it on said it tickled like crazy. And I think it depends on the kind you use. The beaded hairbrushes (no sharp ends) usually don'r hurt whereas the horsehair brushes with the sharp pointy ends probably would.

But if it hurts why do the models laugh so hard when it's used on them in videos? Do you think the videos are faked?

I was skeptical for a long time. Then I used a hairbrush four private sessions with different women to see if it really works. Every time it drove them absolutely insane! It actually seemed to be more effective then the electric toothbrush sometimes! So yeah, it works lol.

I've only run across one woman that said it hurts. Everyone else I've used it on said it tickled like crazy. And I think it depends on the kind you use. The beaded hairbrushes (no sharp ends) usually don'r hurt whereas the horsehair brushes with the sharp pointy ends probably would.

Ahhh. A fellow brush connoisseur lol. Sometimes if I walk by the brushes in a store, I'll look and kind of try to see which ones seem the best for tickling. And the ones that do, I'll try scrubbing on my palm to try and gauge how good for tickling it might be before purchasing. Please tell me I'm not the only one...

The women I tickle with a hair brush always scream out in pain. then again, I'm using a wire brush. :eek:

I love Brushes but will only use beaded tips as mentioned before. Also, a nice breaded bush is just as effective as your skill with it. A brush against the toes can work wonders. I must say I fucking CRINGE when I seen videos use a comb. I feel that must hurt and I refuse to give credit to the electric toothbrush.

Ok so I have tickled MANY different variations and here is my take
The brush WORKS. It does. Its literally one of the most effective tools to get a lee TRULY bursting. However. It is not effective on all models. Also if used to long it WILL ACTUALLY HURT and kill sensitivity. So its effective but learn when to use it and when not to! Also certain models I have worked with respond damn near only to rough tickling which is where the brush shines bright.
The electric toothbrush and even the dental flosser work MOSTLY on the more sensitive at the base of the toes or on the tips of the toes. The flosser more so in between. It works on the soles etc. but it can be hard to drag against a lee kicking often.
The comb DOES HURT depending on how you use it. If there is a lot of oil and a good glide its actually really effective. My trick? go really REALLY slow with a long comb.
As per the type of brush, get a beaded tip as said BUT test it. Some of the beads actually hurt. I actually recommend the beaded brushes with microfiber inside. Its like feathers and a brush combined.

The brush WORKS. It does. Its literally one of the most effective tools to get a lee TRULY bursting. However. It is not effective on all models. Also if used to long it WILL ACTUALLY HURT and kill sensitivity. So its effective but learn when to use it and when not to! Also certain models I have worked with respond damn near only to rough tickling which is where the brush shines bright.
The electric toothbrush and even the dental flosser work MOSTLY on the more sensitive at the base of the toes or on the tips of the toes. The flosser more so in between. It works on the soles etc. but it can be hard to drag against a lee kicking often.
The comb DOES HURT depending on how you use it. If there is a lot of oil and a good glide its actually really effective. My trick? go really REALLY slow with a long comb.
As per the type of brush, get a beaded tip as said BUT test it. Some of the beads actually hurt. I actually recommend the beaded brushes with microfiber inside. Its like feathers and a brush combined.

Sage words my friend!

Man knows his shit, impressive

I was very skeptical of the hairbrush myself, also don't like using the hairbrush very impersonal like to use my fingers. One girl said the hairbrush drives her crazy and I tried it and she was off the charts. Said it felt like 50 of my fingers at once

I have been tickled with brushes before and OMG its one of the WORST things. It tickles SOOO much. Like you wouldn't expect it to but its usually unbearable

I was very skeptical of the hairbrush myself, also don't like using the hairbrush very impersonal like to use my fingers. One girl said the hairbrush drives her crazy and I tried it and she was off the charts. Said it felt like 50 of my fingers at once

TravJelly has put into words what I was thinking. I can see that brushes can physically cause amazing enhanced tickling sensations and they therefore have their uses, but in the end what a lot of us love about tickling is the intense personal interaction, and nothing beats fingers for that, in my opinion.

TravJelly has put into words what I was thinking. I can see that brushes can physically cause amazing enhanced tickling sensations and they therefore have their uses, but in the end what a lot of us love about tickling is the intense personal interaction, and nothing beats fingers for that, in my opinion.
Exactly. It's mechanical tickling, and tickling is much about the magic of ticklish touch.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back