• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

hair brushes in videos

Do You Like Hair Brushes In Videos?

• Total voters
Hairbrushes! Enough with them in vids already. JEESH! It's so K-MART'ish. So silly. So impersonal. Yet I guess they're an easy opt for many people because most are not ticklish anyway but want to be. Maybe with hairbrushes they can feel something? Wouldn't it be easier just to find a ticklish person?

Hairbrushes! Enough with them in vids already. JEESH! It's so K-MART'ish. So silly. So impersonal. Yet I guess they're an easy opt for many people because most are not ticklish anyway but want to be. Maybe with hairbrushes they can feel something? Wouldn't it be easier just to find a ticklish person?
What's more, in my opinion brushes are for lazy ticklers, so that you don't have to quickly wiggle your fingers to find those ticklish spots. It's just that impersonal brushing. Really not my thing, even if the sensation tickles.

Thank you for the feedback guys; I'm sorry but I still have to say that visually, the hairbrush still kinda turns me off. Even if it is an effective tickling tool against a lee, it looks painful as hell.

I've seen a few videos where they use this tool that's kind of like a hairbrush, but it's plastic and it actually looks like something you would use in a bath or shower. The visuals on that are a lot better for me and it looks a hell of a lot less painful.

I was very skeptical of the hairbrush myself, also don't like using the hairbrush very impersonal like to use my fingers. One girl said the hairbrush drives her crazy and I tried it and she was off the charts. Said it felt like 50 of my fingers at once
I love that. That is absolutely beautiful and sounds like it would be an incredible video. Did you produce any videos with her, and if so, can you give me the link?

torment

Yes they hurt. My wife used them with me. I tried as a ler and it hurts
As most women are NOT INSANELY TICKLISH IN THEIR FEET (REGARDLESS OF WHAT WE WOULD LOVE!) and people want to see the lee screaming or prettending to laugh, producers use the brush

So you will get reactions, and mostly with hard brushes the reaction is pain.
You can also see combs viciously "sawing" between the toes. That is not tickling
Its feet torment and its nice but its not tickling

I prefer hard nibbling as a torment because there is more intimacy..

Last edited:

What's more, in my opinion brushes are for lazy ticklers, so that you don't have to quickly wiggle your fingers to find those ticklish spots. It's just that impersonal brushing. Really not my thing, even if the sensation tickles.

They work a lot of the time and that's why people use them...it's simple really. Everyone is different and if the brush doesn't get a result (it doesn't always), you don't use it. Most producers will use a combination of brushes, fingers, sometimes other tools in clips. This is because the 'one size fits all approach' to tickling people definitely doesn't work and that includes 'wiggling your fingers' or whatever. Some people need light touches, some need hard tickles, sometimes it is deep muscle tickling (i.e squeezing the thighs) that really works and sometimes a soft skin tickle..sometimes it is all of these things. Generally, moving around, tickling people in different areas and with different methods is the best way to get a ticklish reaction rather than just doing the same things on and on. Very often, the brush can drive someone insane after they have been tickled with fingers, especially when lotion is added
(and some people love to see that too!)

I fully get that some people don't like the look of brushes and I respect that, but the idea that they must hurt rather than tickle seems an odd one since no one would use them if they did. I've been making videos for a fairly long time now and have had only a few occasions where the brush was painful rather than ticklish - even then, it's often been where the model had been tickled for a long time and was getting sore. I have also had occasions where a model was hurt by another girl's nails being too sharp, leaving scratches and even causing a rash over the body. I've also had models with sore (and bleeding!) armpits from fingernails.

Listen, if it makes her laugh hysterically or puts her on the verge of tears, then it works. I love using this pocket brush. It's oval with small nubs. All the girls go wide eye and scream OMG

They work a lot of the time and that's why people use them...it's simple really. Everyone is different and if the brush doesn't get a result (it doesn't always), you don't use it. Most producers will use a combination of brushes, fingers, sometimes other tools in clips. This is because the 'one size fits all approach' to tickling people definitely doesn't work and that includes 'wiggling your fingers' or whatever. Some people need light touches, some need hard tickles, sometimes it is deep muscle tickling (i.e squeezing the thighs) that really works and sometimes a soft skin tickle..sometimes it is all of these things. Generally, moving around, tickling people in different areas and with different methods is the best way to get a ticklish reaction rather than just doing the same things on and on. Very often, the brush can drive someone insane after they have been tickled with fingers, especially when lotion is added
(and some people love to see that too!)

I fully get that some people don't like the look of brushes and I respect that, but the idea that they must hurt rather than tickle seems an odd one since no one would use them if they did. I've been making videos for a fairly long time now and have had only a few occasions where the brush was painful rather than ticklish - even then, it's often been where the model had been tickled for a long time and was getting sore. I have also had occasions where a model was hurt by another girl's nails being too sharp, leaving scratches and even causing a rash over the body. I've also had models with sore (and bleeding!) armpits from fingernails.

This is because the 'one size fits all approach' to tickling people definitely doesn't work and that includes 'wiggling your fingers' or whatever. Some people need light touches, some need hard tickles, sometimes it is deep muscle tickling (i.e squeezing the thighs) that really works and sometimes a soft skin tickle..sometimes it is all of these things. Generally, moving around, tickling people in different areas and with different methods is the best way to get a ticklish reaction rather than just doing the same things on and on.
Exactly. And using brushes means doing the same thing on and on, model after model. Fingers are the most versatile tickling instrument, as well as more intimate and personal, than tools. All you've listed could be done with fingers, considering you are skilled in it.

Of course it's up to everyone's taste, and I can imagine brushes are maybe for those who like agonized screaming (which is not my thing at all). So it's a legit tickling tool. I just agree with those who say that brushes are much overused in videos.

Exactly. And using brushes means doing the same thing on and on, model after model. Fingers are the most versatile tickling instrument, as well as more intimate and personal, than tools. All you've listed could be done with fingers, considering you are skilled in it.

The point is that there isn't a right or wrong way to tickle someone as everyone is different. People can use fingers, brushes or whatever and usually a combination of things works best. Sometimes fingers don't tickle as much as the brush and sometimes it's the other way around. Sometimes armpits are more ticklish than feet or vice versa..I had a model this week who's back was more ticklish than the front of her body. It's like that sometimes. I don't get why people have to label something as wrong or ineffective when they are basically just describing whether or not they like it.

The point is that there isn't a right or wrong way to tickle someone as everyone is different. People can use fingers, brushes or whatever and usually a combination of things works best. Sometimes fingers don't tickle as much as the brush and sometimes it's the other way around. Sometimes armpits are more ticklish than feet or vice versa..I had a model this week who's back was more ticklish than the front of her body. It's like that sometimes. I don't get why people have to label something as wrong or ineffective when they are basically just describing whether or not they like it.
And you may notice that no one says it's wrong or can't be effective. I also mentioned that it's about what you like. We've just found out that many don't like it (including me as a customer of tickling clips, however I like to use paint brushes) and find it overused in videos.

And you may notice that no one says it's wrong or can't be effective. I also mentioned that it's about what you like. We've just found out that many don't like it (including me as a customer of tickling clips, however I like to use paint brushes) and find it overused in videos.

Well, actually yes they did - hence my original response. Several people (including yourself) stated that they must hurt rather than tickle, and questioned why they are used at all (with responses about producers being lazy, or using brushes to pretend that people are more ticklish than they are or something) Examples below. Those were the points I was replying to in the first place.

I'm aware that some (though by no means all) people hate to see brushes used in videos and that's fine - again, I made this point in my first post.

I've seen the use of hair brushes in a lot of tickling videos. Do they really tickle that much? I see girls lose their mind over it. Honestly, it looks like it hurts more than it tickles

I agree with this perception. It looks like it hurts.

I agree hair brushes must hurt

But if it hurts why do the models laugh so hard when it's used on them in videos? Do you think the videos are faked?

Yet I guess they're an easy opt for many people because most are not ticklish anyway but want to be. Maybe with hairbrushes they can feel something? Wouldn't it be easier just to find a ticklish person?

What's more, in my opinion brushes are for lazy ticklers, so that you don't have to quickly wiggle your fingers to find those ticklish spots.

As most women are NOT INSANELY TICKLISH IN THEIR FEET (REGARDLESS OF WHAT WE WOULD LOVE!) and people want to see the lee screaming or prettending to laugh, producers use the brush

So you will get reactions, and mostly with hard brushes the reaction is pain.
You can also see combs viciously "sawing" between the toes. That is not tickling
Its feet torment and its nice but its not tickling

I don't get why people have to label something as wrong or ineffective when they are basically just describing whether or not they like it.

And ya know what's funny? Some vanillas think we're crazy. "Why do they like to tickle each other?" "It's just a weird thing to do" "That would never get me off". But then on this website within the fetish world we're doing the same thing to each other. "Why do they use brushes in videos?" "It's just a weird tool to use" "Tickling with brushes does not get me off". Considering the judgment and lack of understanding we sometimes get from the vanilla world you'd think we'd be less judgmental and more understanding of each other. Just accept the fact that some people like brushes, some don't. Brushes tickle some people, with some it doesn't. Neither is right or wrong it's just a matter of taste. And if you tickle 100 different people the same way you'd probably get 100 different types of reactions so one technique or one tool is not gonna work for everybody. And I can see the argument that brushes are overused. But hey, that's why there's millions of videos on clips4sale so if you run across a video you don't like you can find one that you do.

As a very ticklish ticklee with ticklish soles, I must attest to the immense tickle-effectiveness of the hairbrush on my bare feet. My most ticklish spots are my underarms, but when a round-toothed hairbrush begins to glide over my feet, I doubt if I can still claim that. An advice to all ticklers would be- Don't overuse the hairbrush. Use it for short durations with frequent breaks.

To prevent the hairbrush from hurting the ticklee, make sure the bristles are shaped this way

https://www.google.co.in/search?q=h...h+with+rounded+bristles&imgrc=SjAt4I7eqBZAGM:

Happy hairbrushing the feet :D

Hairbrushes+oil=safeword, at least for me.

It is an entirely different sensation than anything you could imagine but hairbrushes are brutal. As much as I love being tickled, my SO uses the hairbrush as punishment because it turns me into a blubbering mess, haha.

I've never had brushes applied to my feet but based on the seemingly genuine reactions of people in videos, I don't think I could take it. Fingers on my soles are enough to make me tap out; seems like the brushes kick everything into an even more frantic register.

I've seen the use of hair brushes in a lot of tickling videos. Do they really tickle that much? I see girls lose their mind over it. Honestly, it looks like it hurts more than it tickles

i tried it on my wife, who's feet are so-so ticklish on a good day. the brush worked great! she laughed more from that than the last years worth of my fingers. no pain, just gain!

steve

Hairbrushes+oil=safeword, at least for me.

It is an entirely different sensation than anything you could imagine but hairbrushes are brutal. As much as I love being tickled, my SO uses the hairbrush as punishment because it turns me into a blubbering mess, haha.

Have you ever tried a wire brush? very effective. :scream::rowfull:

As a very ticklish ticklee with ticklish soles, I must attest to the immense tickle-effectiveness of the hairbrush on my bare feet. My most ticklish spots are my underarms, but when a round-toothed hairbrush begins to glide over my feet, I doubt if I can still claim that. An advice to all ticklers would be- Don't overuse the hairbrush. Use it for short durations with frequent breaks.

To prevent the hairbrush from hurting the ticklee, make sure the bristles are shaped this way

https://www.google.co.in/search?q=h...h+with+rounded+bristles&imgrc=SjAt4I7eqBZAGM:

Happy hairbrushing the feet :D

How about brushing your feet after applying some lotion, would that make it even worse? I've heard it's unbearable. :D

Not a fan.
From a tickler's POV, it seems like the brush is over used and done in such a way that it has to hurt.
From a Lee's POV, I've had it done and in short bursts, using a lighter touch, it can be effective.
My feet are way too sensitive and it begins to actually hurt, very quickly

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back