• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chinese clips- where are these from?

omnifeller

TMF Master
youtube.com/watch?v=1jcV3HxYJ4A
youtube.com/watch?v=xF69dfrjTuQ

I know this is a long shot- but can anyone here read Chinese? Does it say anywhere in these videos how I would purchase the full clips?

Indeed, it's not balls-to-the-wall tickling, sorta artsy and cute and spontaneous, probably heightened for us Westerner fetishists because of its mysterious aura from us not being able to read/understand Chinese......

My Chinese isn't all that great, especially Simplified characters, but for one of the clips that I looked at here is a rough translation of the description. Hopefully, I'm not too far off.

影片讲述 补习班课间十分钟,发生了妙趣横生的故事~
The film tells a fun story about what happened during ten minutes of a tutoring session.

官方预告片:http://t.cn/RVubATo
The official preview clip link

◇ 会员购片价格 ◇ [ 本片仅限1A以上会员购买 ]
Member prices to by the clip [availability is limited to members from 1A and above]

-- 本片以优惠于高级会员们,感谢支持 --
-- Preference is given to higher grade members, thank you for the support --

1A会员150¥ ︹ 2A会员 110¥ ︹ 5A会员:90¥
1A members 150 RMB, 2A members 110 RMB, 5A members 90 RMB

[ 基础标价为电脑版,安卓版+6元,IOS+12元 -- IOS版仅限3级会员+ ]
[Base price is for the computer version, Android is +6 RMB, IOS+12 RMB -- IOS version is just limited to grade 3 members and above.]

现在支持 安卓 WINDOWS 和IOS设备
Now supporting Android, Windows, and IOS devices.

唯一官方QQ群:439747855
Only official QQ group: 439747885

I also tried looking at what was entailed in terms of becoming a VIP member for youku.com and v.qq.com. For youku.com, while I was able to set up an account, when I tried to set up a VIP account, it site failed when trying to transfer me to the payment page. The error that I got said that the web server couldn't be found. For v.qq.com, I didn't get that far, as I was informed that I could sign up if I wanted to, but access to videos was limited to users in mainland China.

Ah I see. Thanks for your help! Hopefully they'll make it available to users outside China soon.

Update on this: I was able to buy the clips directly from the seller, and I absolutely loved the clips. If anyone is interested, PM me!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back