• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So who here is into farming?

tklee88

Verified
I got some goats and a milk cow. Anybody else here into growing food?

Some chickens and a lot of vegetables.

I want to try chickens again. Any breed recommendations? I hated the mottled javas I had. I wound up ringing their necks...

Shite-kicker here from way back, with a small plot of land of my own now that I work occasionally.

But my agricultural aptitude is about as efficient as my social skills; to wit, the only life my dabbling in farming manages to support is the slugs who feast on the sad organic remnants of my failed crops. :megafail:

I want to try chickens again. Any breed recommendations? I hated the mottled javas I had. I wound up ringing their necks...

Got some Barred Rocks and New Hampshire Reds, they've been producing pretty steadily, even through the winter.

I have a life-long policy: If I have to clean up it's shit then I don't want to own it.

City boy here and don't have any pets. There is a Farm Show being held now in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.

No farmer here. I can't even keep house plants alive. Where have you been hiding stranger? Good to see you back. :D

I grew up on farms. We had sheep in Scotland and a dairy farm where I live now. I had a garden last year and I'll keep it up from now on. I don't have time for livestock or chickens anymore so I get beef, pork, poultry and eggs from the other farms nearby. The only things I have in the barns now are hay, straw and a few owls lol

Last edited:
I grew up on farms. We had sheep in Scotland and a dairy farm where I live now. I had a garden last year and I'll keep it up from now on. I don't have time for livestock or chickens anymore so I get beef, pork, poultry and eggs from the other farms nearby. The only things I have in the barns now are hay, straw and a few owls lol

:D I love this!

We had a good garden years ago, but the soil is now a bit depleted, and I can't really afford to amend the soil the way it needs to be. And, the drought conditions we've had during the summer the past few years didn't help much either. Not to mention it does take time and effort to work the darned thing.

Herb would have been just fine :p

Ha, yeah, but no need, I was living two blocks from a dispensary. I miss my little roof-top garden, which was actually just a whole bunch of five gallon buckets and one piece of a branch from my neighbor's lemon tree that reached close enough to pinch lemons now and then. I grew a fair amount of stuff but those poppies were my babies. I used to bring them inside if I thought it was too cold for 'em at night.

We aren't as fortunate here in NC. The womens have to be kept in private :p.

I don't have experience of farming (the nearest I have come is keeping chickens), but I take a big interest in farming vehicles and machinery over the years - advances in ploughing machinery - steam, tractors, trucks etc

I love to be outdoors and often take walks across farmland. I do like to grown and nurture my own plants but I understand that domestic gardening is a world away from farming!

I have a wonderful garden every year. Even Uncle Bill, who doesn't garden, likes my wonderful garden.

Where you been, girl?? Hope things are going well for you!

I don't know if you would call what I do farming. I try to make a garden [pretty good size] every year [I love to get my hands dirty].

Always thought about starting with some chickens, but I don't have enough space for a coop, feed lot, and all I would need. Plus, all the stores around here that sold animal stuff [feed and all] closed down.

I have lots of photos that I'd like to have framed and hang on the wall. It's just so expens ---wait you were asking about FARMING, not FRAMING.... sorry.

I do a lot of gardening. I dont have any farm animals... where I am at you cant really have any. I just grow a lot of plants and trees. I just got a widdle baby kumquat tree which I grew from seed. They said you cant grow them from seed but that just inspired me even more to try. I did it though. I love the widdle guy. :D

I do a lot of gardening. I dont have any farm animals... where I am at you cant really have any. I just grow a lot of plants and trees. I just got a widdle baby kumquat tree which I grew from seed. They said you cant grow them from seed but that just inspired me even more to try. I did it though. I love the widdle guy. :D

I have been tempted to try a banana tree [I have been told that bananas won't grow in WNC, but]. I'm like you, if you tell me I can't do something, it just makes me want to do it more.

Just eggs and entertainment. If something comes onto our property and we name it, it's a pet. :)

Entertainment was a possibility that I had not considered, but there is no reason a pet chicken can't be entertaining. Certainly the eggs that you get will be fresher than the ones I buy at Trader Joe's.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back