• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BOSTON Sessions with Mistress Mia (Ler/lee/Switch)!!!!

MistressMia

Verified
UPDATE as of 2/20/17:

Will be kicking off my Tickle Tour in Providence, RI (instead of Boston as previously planned).

Date for sessions is sunday, March 5th (possibly the 4th too). Email me for session details directly at [email protected]. Please include your TMF user name so I know who you are. Thank you!

FYI: I will be at this years 2017 NEST (Philly area)! So I hope to see some of you there. I will be available for paid sessions for a couple of days BEFORE the NEST event starts so please reach out to me directly if you are interested in a private paid session. Otherwise, I am not available for privates of any kind during the event as I like to participate as much as possible and catch up with my tickle friends when I'm there. :smilestar

xo,
Mia

Hello Tickle Friends,
I'm back and will be starting off my signature "Tickle Tour" in Boston (Possibly Fall River also).

Tentative dates are Thurs Feb 2nd - Sun Feb 5th. If interested in my session details, rates and availability, please email me directly at [email protected]

Please include your TMF user name so I can verify who you are. Please be polite and patient. I will get back to you as soon as I am available to do so.

Also, I am both a REAL lee and Ler. Tickling is a real fetish for me as well and I am fortunate enough to do what I love while paying bills too!

Do not hesitate to reach out to me as I tend to get booked fairly quickly.

Look forward to hearing from you soon!

-Mia

Last edited:
I highly recommend a session with Mistress Mia. I've had the distinct pleasure of doing a couple of sessions with her in NYC and Long Island and they were some of the most memorable times of my life. She's truly fabulous and anyone would be lucky to be tickled by her/tickle her.

She seems like a great lady. I haven't been exactly rolling in cash lately though. :facepalm: not sure she could handle my tickling abilities anyway. :mwahaha:

Hello Tickle Folks,
Thank you for the kind words. :)

I got a decent response for sessions in Boston, but now I have a scheduling conflict. I have just enrolled in some weekend classes and the workload is going to cut into my life quite significantly as far as I can tell. I will need to postpone my trips until July. Unless my workload becomes lighter or at least manageable away from home, I will need to hold off on my tickle tour fun!

On a brighter note, I will be at this years 2017 NEST (Philly area)! So I hope to see some of you there. I will be available for paid sessions for a couple of days BEFORE the NEST event starts so please reach out to me directly if you are interested in a private paid session. Otherwise, I am not available for privates of any kind during the event as I like to participate as much as possible and catch up with my tickle friends when I'm there. :smilestar

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

xo,
Mia

UPDATE as of 2/20/17:

Will be kicking off my Tickle Tour in Providence, RI (instead of Boston as previously planned).

Date for sessions is sunday, March 5th (possibly the 4th too). Email me for session details directly at [email protected]. Please include your TMF user name so I know who you are. Thank you!

FYI: I will be at this years 2017 NEST (Philly area)! So I hope to see some of you there. I will be available for paid sessions for a couple of days BEFORE the NEST event starts so please reach out to me directly if you are interested in a private paid session. Otherwise, I am not available for privates of any kind during the event as I like to participate as much as possible and catch up with my tickle friends when I'm there. :smilestar

xo,
Mia

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back