• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

There's hope, even when you believe it's lost.

Nate6

TMF Poster
I've always been passionate about tickling for as long as I can remember. Back when I was younger I would always dream of being with a girl who shared this fetish with me so I could be myself and not hide who I am. I obviously fully aware that the chances of me actually meeting someone at school or randomly somewhere who was into this like me was pretty much impossible. Most people dislike tickling or probably wouldn't admit it themselves unless asked directly about it.

So I decided to join this site in 2012, it was the first time I experienced seeing people openly talk to each other about tickling and how it makes them feel. I read about instances where people would chat here and travel across multiple states just to fulfill their desires with tickling, knowing that the chances that anything meaningful would come after are still very slim. I also read about stories where people have met here and actually formed a meaningful and happy relationships. I thought to myself, if I tried really hard and talked to as many people as I could, that could be my story. So for years I've added friends, chatted in the chat room, private messaged people, which in some cases was a cool experience where I met some really nice people. However, there were other times i felt "Wow this person seems really interested in me", and we would talk for a while until I realized they werent who they said they were. It happened many times, especially over the past year where I became determined to meet someone. I blamed myself at times because I felt like I was willing to believe things I shouldn't have just to hold onto the possibility that it could be something real. It became evident that the disappointments were starting to weigh on me.

I came to the conclusion that maybe I was just looking in the wrong place. So I decided to create a fetlife account. I had one a long time before, but I just used it a few times to look up things and groups related to tickling and what kind of people were involved. After a while I felt like it just didn't suit me. Anyway, I felt that if I tried one more time for about a month and nothing happened I would just accept and give up the search for someone so specific. So I joined a few groups and searched for some of the people in those groups and immediately got discouraged. 90% of the people in the tickling groups were men and I began to remember why I didn't take it seriously in the first place.

Late one night I told myself that I needed to still make an effort and post something on one of the groups I joined. As I expected, after a couple of days no one replied and I was thinking about deleting my account again before I felt any more disappointed and loneliness. The next day I didn't even log on to the site because I didn't see any point in doing so.

A day passed and I woke up the next day with an email saying somebody responded to my post. My immediate thought was "oh this should be good, I wonder what this dude has to say". It came from an account with no picture except a pink bow on it. It said that she would love to chat with me and provided her KIK account name. I was beyond skeptical but still I messaged her because I really wasn't used to someone messaging me first ever. When I saw her KIK profile picture for the first time I was immediately drawn to her. She had the cutest smile after after talking to her for a few hours she had a personality to match it. In the back of my mind I really wondered whether this was real or not but I didn't really care so early on.

The conversation never got dull as we talked about the things we loved about different interests including all sorts of topics that involved tickling. Then out of nowhere she said, you're from PA right? I told her I was and joked about her profile saying she was from Antarctica. She immediately cleared that up and told me she was from PA too. Part of me was thinking, wow, really? That's so cool, while the other part was saying, "oh yeah how convenient". After that I told her the town I was living in and her next message was, "........you're joking". Followed by her explaining to me that she was from the exact same place. There was no way I could believe this because the chances of that happening out of nowhere are about a million to one. Clearing she was just trying to get me excited just to disappoint me after a couple days.

I had real trouble believing this could be true so I asked her some questions only people from my town would be able to answer. She answered them so quickly and was right about absolutely EVERYTHING!!! She even added a bunch of other things that completely blew my mind. It was actually real. So after a few days of talking and finding out we had not only the same fetish, but the same taste in music, movies, tv shows career ambition, childhood experiences and a couple days away from having the exact same birthday among many other things, we decided to meet. I was so nervous walking up to that coffee shop knowing I was about to meet this girl I've been looking for, for so long. I saw her sitting on the couch with the same cute smile that I was drawn to at the very beginning. I was so nervous I didn't even drink the tea I ordered, but things got going and we had such a connection that was undeniable. We talked for 3 hours just like we did over the phone and ended up having to leave the coffee shop because it closed. I couldn't believe I just met someone right here that I would've traveled across the country to see again in a heartbeat.

We decided we couldn't wait any longer and we had to explore what brought us together, tickling of course😏. So today we went to a local lake and aside from the wind and the rain trying to ruin our day we managed to just sit in the car and talk while seeing how ticklish we were. I tickled her soft feet and heard her cute laugh and I felt like I was in a dream. She tickled my sides making me jump and squirm as she whispered in my ear making me even more sensitive. For another 3 hours we talked about mutual friends we might have or deeper things, and then I would scratch the bottom of her sole just to hear her laugh. It was one of the best days I've had for so long and after being with her for such a short time, I really believe she's someone special. I know I said before that the chances of something like this happening were about a million to one, but maybe it wasn't chance at all. Maybe something powerful brought us together when the time was right. Maybe we were meant to meet each other right now, when we thought there wasn't any hope. All I can say is I don't see how I can deserve the happiness this girl has given me in such a short time. She's exactly what I dreamt about years ago.

So all I can say to anyone who felt the way I did not to long ago is, there's hope, even when you believe it's lost.

If you read all of this, thank you.

oh how lovely, its one of the most lovely, sincere thing i've read here for awhile, hope you both have a life full of happiness, love and laughter!

boy if you don't invite me to the wedding im going to be pissed...lol jokes aside congrats bud hope this brings you lots of happiness :)

That's so cool! I just recently met someone to tickle with myself, so I can attest that yes, it's possible! Sometimes it just takes a few years apparently (lol)

Anyway, congrats man. That's extremely rare and should be celebrated!

This sounds like a dream come true. Congratulations man. You guys sound like a match made in Heaven.

Thanks for posting this man, I'm sort of in that place at the moment. It's not getting me too down, but it's starting to look unlikely. I'm glad it's worked out for you. and I'll take a measure of hope from this. Thanks :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yay for good things happening :) It's very nifty things are working out well and that you've got a cool story to share.

You hit the Powerball big pot man! It just doesn't happen. The fact that you did find someone is one in a million! I am super jealous! But also happy for you. Here's to hoping for a long, happy relationship!

Hello my friend, moochtickler here, i'm from pa. Too, and just like you, back in July I met the girl of my dreams too, she's beautiful, closer to my age, and lives to be tied up and tickled out of her mind, we have so much in common, it's scary!!!,lol.and we been together ever since.,and things are great, so just texting you to tell you and other people in here that it happens, so good luck with you and your tickle girl take care.jeramiah. aka. Moochtickler

Hello my friend, moochtickler here, i'm from pa. Too, and just like you, back in July I met the girl of my dreams too, she's beautiful, closer to my age, and lives to be tied up and tickled out of her mind, we have so much in common, it's scary!!!,lol.and we been together ever since.,and things are great, so just texting you to tell you and other people in here that it happens, so good luck with you and your tickle girl take care.jeramiah. aka. Moochtickler

[emoji848]You should probably pm your girls name to the op ... just in case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't reply to posts usually, but I had to for this one. Congratulations & much happiness to you both. Things happen when least expected.
The darkest nights produce the brightest stars.

Just want to say thanks to all who commented, she's a wonderful girl 🙂

GOOD for you - inspiring story!

Please share more if you feel comfortable!

:dancingmonster:

Great job man. Appreciate you taking the time to write this post. No doubt in my mind you guys are headed for permanency.

Good stuff!

Bill

Way to go Nate. Also being from PA, it's great to know you succeeded.
Congrats

Oh moochie that's wonderful, your a lovely person, so glad you've found someone :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back